House Sitting for Robin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin was the first to cum and I watched her shake a little, Diane also caught it and that is when she started to cum. Watching Diane cum just sent me over the edge. After a couple days of Robin teasing me, I blew a massive steam of cum that landed on my desk and floor. Thank god it missed my keyboard and mouse!

Elizabeth moved over to Robin, and gave her a hug. Elizabeth didn't let go, she pulled Robin to her side of the hot tub, only Elizabeth started to stand. Once rested on the edge of the hot tub, Elizabeth guided Robin between her legs. Robin went between Elizabeth's legs and started to eat her pussy. Oh my god, the girls were still going at it. Elizabeth shot her head back and just enjoyed the sensation. Diane sat at the other side of the hot tub watching Robin getting her pussy eaten.

Would all of this have happen if I was at Robin's with the girls? Or would the girls have toned things down before all the pussy munching? Elizabeth started to play with her own nipples while Robin looked up at her. Would anyone of our friends believe me that the girls were munching on each other? I watched in a total state of arousal as Elizabeth came closer and closer, till she reached the peak of her orgasm. Robin stayed between her legs until Elizabeth orgasm subsided.

The girls settled into the seats of the hot tub and talked about what they just did. They all concurred that this was something they could never share with the guys, but they were open to trying again. Then Diane started to grill Robin about me, Diane wanted to know what was up with Robin.

Robin tried to play it cool and denied everything.

Elizabeth jumped on the band wagon, "Please girlfriend, I saw him coming out of your bathroom the other day."

"So?" Robin submitted. "The guest bedroom is messy and so what if I like spending time with him. He's so sexy and strong yet a total gentle man."

Diane blurted, "Oh spill it!

Robin mocked Diane, "Spill what?"

Diane blurted, "Come on girlfriend I know that there's more."

Robin tried to play coy, "What?"

Elizabeth slapped Robin's shoulder, "Yeah, spill it. You have a crush on him"

"Fine. The other day, I stripped totally nude while he was in my bathroom. I made sure to undress slowly so that he would come out and I was nude. When he walked out, the look on his face told me that he approved."

Diane looked confused, "What do you mean he approved?

Robin body language showed that she was hiding something, "Oh nothing."

Diane looked at Robin, "What did he get a hard on?"

Elizabeth perked in, "You want him don't you? Can't blame you that body and oh that cock."

Robin finally relented, "Well yeah! Hello! But..."

Diane smiled, "Oh and that tight butt of his."

Elizabeth put her hands on Robin's shoulder, "So what do you mean that he approved? Was he hard?"

Diane asked, "So why didn't anything happen? Didn't you want some?"

Robin raised her arms, "Yeah, but I'm still with Taylor."

Elizabeth mocked Robin, "And?"

Robin gave Elizabeth a scolding look, "And what?"

Diane reached around and touched Robin's forearm, "So what did you do?"

Robin smiled, "I just enjoyed the moment."

Elizabeth hugged Robin, "I bet it was sexy."

Robin gave a disappointed look, "Yeah it was but he didn't make a move."

Elizabeth slashed Robin, "Well maybe because you're with Taylor."

Robin smiled, "Yeah, I'm sure that's why. Oh how I wanted to."

This was better than any soap opera. The best part was that the girls were talking about me. They were being totally open and honest and not holding a thing back. The conversation moved back to their relationships and then their jobs. Robin was successful in moving the topic away from her flirting with me. Not in my wildest dreams could I ever except to watch such open and honest conversation between women.

The girls talked for another hour about normal day to day stuff and then the girls left the hot tub. Robin made a comment that Taylor had an early flight home on Saturday and if they wanted to come over for dinner that they were welcome.

That was pretty much it. The girls got out of the hot tub and dressed. Robin didn't call Taylor and he didn't call her.

End of part 2

12