House Trained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to work up a little appetite."

I saw her walk in to the room with a very large dildo strapped on to her crotch. It was a magnitude bigger than Kelly's. Mercy climbed on the bed and knelt to my left.

"I have a bigger cock than Kelly. You won't need her to fuck you anymore will you?"

The thing was huge. Despite her promise I was scared. I opened my mouth to protest and she fell forward across me, her cock ramming into my mouth. I bit down on it reflexively.

"Don't bite me cock, suck it!"

I did my best to simulate cock-sucking. I made slurping noises as she went up and down on me.

"Deep throat me."

I did my best to open my throat as she pushed against the back of it, but it was too big. She climbed off of me and moved to the bottom of the bed, her cock poised a foot from my ass. She was looking at my cock and balls in their turtleneck casings. Her hand gently played across the exposed skin. I twitched uncontrollably like I was being shocked, each caress overloading my pleasure center.

She produced a bottle of lube and dripped it on my cock, balls, and ass. Then she dripped all over her cock and massaged it in. Her hands fell to my upturned thighs. Her cock nudged my asshole and then entered me. Once it was inside she locked her eyes on my and slowly buried it to the hilt like someone sliding a knife into a hated enemy..

Emotions ran through my brain. Shock like having cold water dumped on me. Fear of being torn asunder. Pleasure at feeling my cavity stimulated and my prostrate massaged. Excitement of being fucked by Mercy. She read this all in my eyes and smiled.

Mercy grabbed my ankles and began to pump me in a steady rhythm. She was using her joystick to play with me and she loved the control. I loved being at her mercy. I loved the sensations.

I saw a flicker of pleasure cross her face and knew then that the cock had two ends and her end was stimulating her. Her right hand went down to her crotch. I heard a whirring noise as it returned and felt a slight vibration in the cock. I read on her face that she was enjoying most of the stimulation.

As her nipples pressed harder against the latex her face evolved into a mask of joy. As her look evolved further it became possessed with the drive for orgasm. Determination mixed with the joy and she accelerated her pumping into my ass bringing little cries to her lips. Her eyes went in and out of focus as she climbed towards her orgasm.

I got more and more excited watching her face and feeling her fuck me but I knew I wouldn't come this way. I lay back to enjoy the ride. I felt her left hand leave my ankle and a few moments later I felt something smooth and slick on the exposed part of my cock. I looked down to see her handfucking me with her lubed palm. A jolt went through my body that set of an explosion in my crotch. It radiated outward filling my body until it had to explode through my mouth and cock. I screamed with pleasure as I felt my cock fighting the bonds around it to deliver its load, sending a splash of cum onto my face before dribbling the rest onto my belly.

The sight of my orgasm and cum on my face and in my mouth was all the motivation Mercy needed. She wedged her hands under my thighs next to my belly and fucked me as hard and fast as she could. I was still coming down from my other orgasm when I felt something building inside of me and Mercy's face morphed into screaming pleasure.

"OH FUCK! I'M FUCKING YOU! I'M COMING INSIDE YOU! OH GOD, YES, YES, YESSSSS."

The brief image of her actually coming inside me flashed through my brain and I had an orgasm like I had never had before. It was a rush through my entire body without any physical eruption in a few short waves as Mercy ground slowly to a halt still panting pleasurably.

She collapsed against me. It was uncomfortable but I remained stoic and focused on the pleasure that was still in my nerves. After a few minutes she stirred and became aware that she was hurting me. She withdrew from my ass and stood up.

"Did I hurt you?"

"It was good."

"That's too bad."

She smiled sinisterly and then whacked me hard on the ass eight more times making me cry in pain. Then she tenderly released me from my bonds.

When my legs fell down she leaned over me and licked the cum off of my chest and face and then kissed me. She loosened my hands to the point where I could free myself and went to the bathroom and started the shower running.

When I finished untying myself and cleaning up I went into the bathroom. As I walked past the shower a hand came out and pulled me in. Mercy looked so sexy with water streaming over her head and dripping off her still stiff nipples. We had not been in the shower together for a long time. I took her face in my hands and we kissed deeply.

She gave me a loving sexy smile.

"My God Rod, that was fantastic. You are 'off duty' for the rest of the night. Here is your reward and a taste of things to come after dinner."

She grabbed my sides to steady herself and fell to her knees. My cock rose to greet her opening mouth.

12