House Viewing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold your hands there a moment, slave," whispered Vikki in her ear. Sam froze in place as Vikki's hands explored her back and sides, finally sliding up and over her breasts. The pent-up heat in Sam's body made her groan as Vikki cupped her breasts and looked over her shoulder to meet her eyes in the mirror. Sam met her gaze and saw the spiral in her Mistresses eyes, too [FOLLOW THE SPIRAL].

Leaving one hand on her breasts, Vikki clipped a leash to the collar Sam was now wearing. "It's time for you to meet Laura, Sam. I know you can still think in there. Why did I say Laura couldn't meet you when you came in?"

It was so hard to think when the spiral was spinning in front of her, but Sam dredged up the memory. "Because...she was busy..." The hands on her body stroked across her nipples, pinching them slightly. Sam pushed towards the feeling, helplessly wanting more.

"That's right, Sam-slave, good girl." The leash was pulled down [KNEEL TO SERVE MISTRESS] and Sam automatically dropped to her hands and knees. "What exactly did I say, though? Think..."

"You said...she was...all tied up..." Even though she wasn't looking up at Mistress, Sam could still see the spiral. The spiral made her mindless. To be mindless was to obey. Obedience was pleasure. Pleasure came from watching the spiral. Round and round. Down and down. Mindless, blank and horny.

"Good girl. Follow." Sam crawled along behind Mistress. Somehow Mistress was naked too, now. Naked was natural. Obey. Follow.

They entered another bedroom. On the bed lay a tall, naked woman. Her wrists were tied with red rope to the frame of the bed. Over her eyes were another set of goggles, flickering images visible as they reflected off her skin. Sam-slave could see her ankles were spread wide by a bar, exposing her wet cunt [PLEASURE IS THE TASTE OF A WOMAN] [OBEDIENCE IS PLEASURE]. The bar was tied to the foot of the bed by more red rope.

Mistress fastened the other end of the leash to the bed-frame and guided Sam-slave up. "Obey, Sam-slave. Make her cum for me, slut. Obey. Obey."

As Sam lowered her head and hands to Laura-slave's open and wet pussy, she heard Laura beginning to repeat over and over again "Obedience is pleasure. Pleasure is a tongue in my pussy. My pussy belongs to Mistress. My will belongs to Mistress..."

Sam licked and probed with her tongue, her hands stroking Laura-slave's legs and her fingers pushing into her cunt. Mistress stroked her hair and back, encouraging her to go deeper.

"You'll obey when I tell you, Sam-slave. You'll lose yourself in pleasure for me. But I need you to be able to function. I need you to bring in others. So mostly you'll live as normal."

Vikki's fingers pushed inside Sam, stroking her clit expertly.

"But when I want you...you'll be mine. Your will is mine. Your body is mine. Your life is mine. And soon I'll train you to pleasure me. But you've been so good for me today, you deserve a reward."

Laura-slave's moans were growing more insistent. Her hips started to buck up into Sam's mouth and her pussy started to spasm around her fingers. The mantra stopped, to be replaced with her chanting "Please Mistress may I cum, please Mistress may I cum, please Mistress may I cum..."

Vikki's hand began to pump in and out of Sam's pussy, faster and faster and faster...

The last thing Sam-slave remembered, before the spiral overcame her, she lost herself in continuous pleasure and she blacked out was a final vision on the spiral in front of her stating [CUM FOR MISTRESS] [CUM] [OBEY] [CUM] [OBEY] [CUM]

***

Two days later, Sam moved into the flat. A week after that she learnt about gags and nipple clamps. Two weeks later, the joy of ass-play.

Three months later she brought her first new slave home for her Mistress.

12