All Comments on 'How Did I Get Here'

by Fittobetied551

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
A lot of lies...

This story was a lie since the first words: " First off let me state for the record that I am not gay, nor do I consider myself Bi"...Then he say: "And yet here I am on all fours sucking another man's cum from my wife's cunt with a rather large cock pumping in and out of my ass"...Conclusion? He no longer has a marriage, both of them are fuck toys to the other man...No need to Finish the Damn Story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry, can't get past the first sentance.

Might have said "I always tell the truth, but that is a lie".

Once you have a dick in your ass, you are GAY. Bi-sex is STILL GAY! It doesn't matter if you still want to fuck your wife or not, You have become something other than Straight. A narrator who is so delusional, and in denial, is unreliable, and the story makes for poor reading. Look, be a cocksucker if you want. Wasn't it Sienfeld who said "not that there is anything wrong with that....." But own it for what it is, and put your story in Gay. OR tell us why getting ass-raped helped you to realize you were becoming something that you didn't want to be, and that your marriage had in fact, evolved into something you didn't want to be, and this is the story of how you went about fixing it. If what you want to do is celebrate the fact that you are less of a man, then find the right category in which to express yourself. If you insist on flinging this bi-sex wimp shit through LW, then don't be surprised when the one-bombers and hate mongers come out in full force try to scare you away. That said, there will also be the folks who don't like your story for good reasons. Whether it is the grammar nazi's or creative writing gurus, who complain about shitty characters, and un-inspired plot stereo-types, my sincere warning to you is to be prepared for an unwelcome response, here in LW.

Sorry, you just can't start the story the way you did, and expect any other kind of result. Plenty of folks (like me) will just stop reading, make a snap-judgement, and try to remember to avoid your stuff in the future.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Only read the first paragraph

couldn't take it. Bad Bad all the way around. This is your first submission. STOP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong place.

Like all these bi cockold tales they need to be in gay, cause straight guys don't want this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Delicious! Can't wait for more.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 9 years ago
Good start

Ignore the Trolls; they are meaningless. You have a good start. Could use better and more dialog. I wish you had brought the story around to the start. You never got all the way back around and that left me hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

This story is meaningless goldilocks,. Anybody that needs to be ignored is idiots like you.

You call this erotic?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 9 years ago
Nothing in the tags...

... or title suggesting humiliation/bondage... Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another shit day for loving wives.

What else is new? 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
You might not consider yourself gay

But if you're in heaven eating jizz and getting fucked up the ass...you're gay.

1 star because you out it in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
# 1

Gay married male. Needs to be posted in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rushed

Seemed rushed. Transition to the scene in the opening paragraph just not really there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: You might not consider yourself gay

Well, Bi, really. That said, what is it about "writers" who seem to have to start a story with an "I'm not..." statement, only to follow it up with a story that says "Oh yes you are"? It's lame and trite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Another new baboon

ryu77ryu77over 9 years ago
I don't want to read about men having sex with other men.

Get this out of loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dude you can rationalize it all you want but this story does in fact make you....GAY!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
SORRY

I usually try to help new writers, but this story does nothing for me. My best advice would be to read the work of higher scoring writers in the category you want to submit to and emulate those you like. DON'T EVER SEND ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY GAY TO LW. These readers will eat you alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Laughing My Ass Off!

You are the joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Geo

This story is a start. When yor wife get fucked as well write. My wife shared herself with our friends and they had her whole body. Let your friends bring friends over and share them with her. If You wanther to be happy fine men for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I bet you would suck a cock.

Just date men and leave women out of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous