All Comments on 'How Do We Go Forward?'

by Spoiler

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
mia and lance start the fucking so let it be

so what he fuck becky they're even now.keep it simple,unlet someone fall for the other spouse.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Group sex by deceit

This is not even swapping as they are all doing it by deceit.

This fantasy is an honest representation of how some people unfortunately get into swapping and don’t have a clear understanding what they expect and can put-up with and agree to. They have to have communication and rules they both are looking forward to. These two couples are not stable or honest enough to survive swapping. One or two will end up upset and the marriages will be in danger. Not mature people.

Not to pour cold water on a good fantasy, but one or more of these four could put a strain on the group by having some outside flings. It’s not unusual when used to enjoying more then one partner to become a growing yearning by many people in this scenario, and then pursue it on their own outside the group.

Your writing is good and the sex scenes are very good.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yeah and he wants a divorce

What an idiot what part of his friends being upset the last time this occurred not to mention Tom's own hypocritical grandstanding when his wife got it on with his buddy did he forget. Or is it just a simple case of now he's fucked around its all okay

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It s ok if they all want to fucj each others wife or husband and Tom and becky didn'tdoanything wrong since Lance and Mia had already fucked each other behide thier spouses baacks. However, if Mia is going to let someone fuck her ass, it should be Tom that get gets to take her virgin asshole, since he is her husband, and not Lance, that would be a great betryal to Tom on Mia's part, would be a deal breaker, and might even cause a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just get divorced now while your still friends

Marriage over, move on and try and learn something or stay single.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHO KNOWS WHAT LURKS IN THE SHADOWS OF FAMILIARITY

will it be contempt or an arrow bite or détente. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
A few things.

The story definitely needed some very serious proofreading - spelling, grammar, punctuation, you name it. Tom kept looking back, then forward, then back - I stopped worrying about what decade they were in. Tom and Mia were going through all kinds of contortions - he put his left hand here, she put her right knee there.... I thought they were playing Twister. At about that time, Tom made some reference to Mia being left-handed and how that would be an issue later in the story. Was that left unsaid when Bec and Mia were double-stroking Lance in the hot tub? At the NY party, why was the Wanda (?) character necessary? Somewhere along the way, Tom wondered (in italics) why Mia referred to him (or his cock?) with some new term. Why was that there if it wasn't explained later? (2.5 stars, rounded up)

Anjin1962Anjin1962almost 9 years ago
Great scenes, very realistic build up.

I really liked your story, the way that you developed the gradual build up just worked, the sexual tension could be felt, and thinks just happened. Also covering the discussions after, and the time to reset the relationships felt real to me. five stars!

Keep on writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous