All Comments on 'How Do You Spell Relief Ch. 05'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LittleprickLittleprickabout 11 years ago
I want Kim's mom now

A orgy Tommy and the cheerleaders would be fun but I would like seeing Kim's mom withe the group better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Come on

Come on Dawg 4 horny women . One of them have to end knocked up .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where are the 1st 3 chapters?

You should have provided a link to BobbyT submission because I did not get a hit searching for this author.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 11 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous and then Litleprick; the answer is...

Here's the link. http://www.literotica.com/s/how-do-you-spell-relief-ch-1

I got it by doing a search for story title, one of the options here on Literotica.

To Littleprick; check out chapter 6 which should show up Tuesday, 4-30-13.

By the way, since BobbyT skipped over the possibility of somebody getting preggers, I did too. Think up your own chapter seven and let him knock them all up! I stopped at chapter six, giving me the same number of chapters as BobbyT had.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Super hot and kinky

With his mom, Becky, Jenny and Kim to take care of his cock, the poor boy may not be able to play football from being too fucked out. He won't have the energy to even get up for a game. Those four will even make his bones go soft.

A fantastic read and really hot and Kinky.

I hope that Becky gets some more of his hot cock up her twat, She seems as if she would make a good mother for his children, while he is going to college.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bobby t 's page

the reason that no one gets a hit on the page under authors is because most peeps type bobbyt together... its bobby space t. then you will get his page..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

Who gives a shit about Bobby t anymore, if he couldn't have the decency to finish this story that our great friend Dezurtdawg had the guts to do so then all I can say is stiff shit for Bobby T, I'm now staying with Dezurtdawg and his great stories. So with that thanks again for the story so far.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Thank you DezurtDawg

I appreciate your willingness to finish this Damn Story.

You did it well and should be proud. You have maintained theme, general tenor, and the personalities of the characters. thank you and well done.

On a happy note I see that the site has finally recognized the familial aspect of the stories and listed in the Similar Stories column are the genesis of this saga by Bobby T. (but not those by BBV22)

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Like

Your version better then BV22 . but you both gave it the Proper writing. just different People. I think BV22 should do another Chapter or 2 .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous