All Comments on 'How It All Began'

by HisFntsyHerNdulgence

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why is the this fucked up couple married? next time put your story in the group sex section where it belongs.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Your writing needs some editing, but...

...the story rings with the reality of your experience and emotions. The finale was way too rushed: apparently you had an mfm threesome, but you passed over it in four gushing lines of exclamations. Hopefully you'll write again and expand your last paragraph into a complete story of its own.

You're going to get a basketful of poison pen comments like the one before mine, but hopefully you can ignore them and be encouraged to write more about your delightful wife.

And you DID put it in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent!

Loving wife. However, reluctant at first. Very hot. Please keep writing. Ignore the critics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 star.

Reluctant? She wanted to get fucked by someone else other than her cuckold husband she got her wish and now she will fuck and suck anyone with a pulse. That's what 'hot wives' do they never say no to anyone or anything and they think with their cunts.

RockyRatRockyRatover 12 years ago
GAWD!!

If you don't like these types of stories--don't read them--it's as simple as that! The bitch-like anonymous comments are a little over the top for the spineless lot. I liked it--hot tail/tale-!!

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
5 Stars

Great Story - Ignore the people that "just don't get it"

BTW - It IS in the correct category

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
TO: 1 star

YOU WROTE:Reluctant?...... now she will fuck and suck anyone with a pulse.....

I'm guessing he'll enjoy that, I know I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

HisFntsy just found this using the link you put up on RC.

Hope you continue to share Indulgence and your growth and adventures.

Addictedlove :-)

1creampieeater1creampieeaterabout 7 years ago
Some will, some won't

Some wife/gfs will let you be present some won't. Keep in mind that in most cases, thgese things are usually the husbands/bfs idea, but once she gets into it she really is xalling the shots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Frankly

I just don't give a damn how it began or ended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous