All Comments on 'How I Became a Chastized Cuckold Ch. 01'

by gizzard

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very NICE

Can`t wait for Part 2 and am going at 2 weeks before being released from the cage...make him SUFFER MORE for her TOTAL PLEASURE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

How can anybody look at you and not laugh out loud, if I was fucking you're wife you'er pitiful ass would be a complete turn off, I'd make you dress up in panties and a bra and wait outside, but thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes!

This is turn on for you? You really are a sick puppy. But if you are happy being a NON-MAN then good luck to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes, yikes and yikes

What a piece of garbage. This is the most idiotic story I read on this site for a long time. May I suggest you try a different line of work and try to salvage some dignity. Writers like you are parasites and give the good writer a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Someone doesn't know male anatomy

A man NEEDS to have an erection. It is a muscle that must be worked and denying yourself an erection through pain aversion? So you'll be conditioned to NOT having an erection? Gosh, I'm no rocket scientist; but what happens when you WANT an erection and you can't have one...what will your kind, loving and devoted wife do then? Guess it'll be a one way trip to cuckold city for you...population:Gizzard

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You Gave Us Half of the Title

We see how you became chastized. Now we need to read how she cuckolded you. Keep writing and ignore the losers. They pretend to hate your story, but they read the whole thing, didn't they? Methinks they protest too much. Keep going, gizzard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignore the jerks

Great 1st attempt, I love first stories. This one moves along a good pace, getting in deeper doesn't need to be rushed, let characters learn, feel, enjoy or hate, and share at a logical pace. Makes the story real. Nice job! Can't wait for next step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Start

Great start and i hope to see some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
75

Nice start. Hope to see more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
can not wait

can not wait for the next chapter. please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

I loved it. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Frightening!

I find it frightening that many readers thought this was a great story. I guess there are more perverts around than I realized.

the Ct. Yankee

katibkatibover 14 years ago
Imaginative

Very imaginative subject; nicely written. Especially liked the unintended double meaning of : "Yes honey. I will be at your beckon call."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hi Mr. ct. yankee and yikes

you guys are my heroes probably cos YIKES is like such a cool word we say it in scouts a lot and Mr. ct yankee sir you are SO NOT a pervert and I'm not one either and I see you ALL THE TIME on LW reading horrid stories about naughty wives what should KNOW BETTER and you're always telling them off and who can blame you? I want to be a real man and read all these stories and not like them too! Like you say, nasty perverts. Oh and just so I know cos you ARE my hero what DO you get off on when you're wanking? DUH! silly me of course you don't cos you're a real man Mr. Ct.Yankee sir sorry I forgot and I want to be just like you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry what planet are you on?

This is to the person below. keep taking the meds you shouldn't really be out and about you might scare people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ech

Remarkably depressing story. I am fascinated by the lengths people will go to demean themselves and just when I think a person can't get more useless and self hating, I read a story by an author describing just such a person. Torn between pity and contempt, I'll throw contempt to anyone submitting to such degradation, but pity to anyone who thinks it erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Guessn that I must be a Pervert, too...

after all I DID read the entire story (oh, wait, so did all of you). The

story is very well written, characters developed and the story able to unfold at its own rate. I am not in chastity, although I thought that it was exciting enough to leave open on my computer for my wife to find. A CB6000 might just be a real

benefit to me. I have often thought that if I had back all the time that I have spent masturbating that I would be wealthy (for me it is almost the equavilent of a

part time job-don't have scorn for me, you know that it is the same for you or you wouldn't be here, reading)

Please keep up the good work. I hope for you that the effort is from real-life experience, and that you are not stuck like me as just a wannabe. Either way, your work is exciting to me. Maybe I will just buy myself a CB6000-maybe even an "s" as my cock is about the same size as yours and the s sounds like a good fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Used This Story to Introduce the Subject to My Wife

I left this story up on my computer for my wife to "find" as an introduction to her taking control of my erections. So far I am pleasuring her orally all the time...and holding her favorite dildo that's larger than me.

We have not yet bought a cage, but she found a small antique key that she wears on her necklace...which she's received lots of looks from guys and one wife asked her if the key was for my manhood...my wife just smiled knowingly.

We both enjoyed the story and my wife emailed it to her best friend.

Thank you for taking your time to write it and share it.

Small Husband & Controlling Wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well

Had to think about it for maybe one second, but I'm pretty sure I'd get a divorce. No one is locking up my boys, I sure as hell wouldn't agree to that crap, and no one in their right mind would either. What's next, stapling your dick to a board to make sure it doesn't get hard? Why not just castrate yourself and solve the problem that way? Shit, I thought it was simple...guy meets girl, they get married, guy fucks girl on a regular basis, etc. How precisely do you fuck with your junk in prison? Silly premise, silly story, and silly commenters who think chastity devices are a good idea. Of course, that's probably why people like that don't go talking about it in public, because society recognizes it as just too damned silly for words. Best of luck to you nutless wonders who go for this kind of crap, I have a feeling you're gonna need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

I realize this story is a few years old, however I just read it and wanted to comment just in case the author is still around. This story is incredible so far! Very hot, well paced, and there is a good balance of detail. I about lost it when wife suggested she may change her mind and deny after two days of waiting! Hopefully the negative comments haven't discouraged this author, and I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Idiot

Cut the thing off and kick her to the curb where she belongs. Nobody wants to do that stuff to someone they love. Total bollocks.

runtz4runtz4about 11 years ago
Fetish

These types of stories belong in the fetish section, you would likely be more appreciated there. The loving wives category is flooded with cuckold, cheating, small penis humiliation, that should be moved over to the fetish area. I am not offended by the material, and love fetish tales, but it doesn't fit here.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Training hubby

I like story's of an open minded wife training her hubby. In this case because of hubby's idea. Always it must be cuckolds idea. Wife is just doing what cuckold wants. And how much you want to bet she and her sister know about his "other" files. And his wife knows the first step is to lock the wanker up. LOL And cuckold hubby walked right into it willingly. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love the story

Because of our still very prude and patriarchal kultcha, which tells women that to be dominant and lusty is baaad, the cuck will have to make his wife understand that he's no jealous gorilla. But once wifey has tasted power, life becomes as it should have been all along...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A full series of this loser bullshit, wow wasted effort!

Gay losers get off on this but the lesbians must really dig it.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 7 years ago
I always come back to this story...and all your stuff

Splendid...the more chastity the better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe once your story is done you should write a one shot prequel and sequel

So that the readers can get a side by side comparison before this lifestyle and how they are living currently since this is basically a telling/flashback to how they got in their current lifestyle. Like the other commenter said, I always come back for more.

TheWonderingMistressTheWonderingMistressabout 7 years ago
My first time reading this story and it is well written but...

A few issues so far with this chapter. There hasn't been a discussion on safe word for when they go down this BDSM life style. Granted its just starting out, she did make it known if he is unhappy with something that they will work something out and it may be for play to spice up their life then drop it when it either goes too far or when they ultimately had their fill.

Now I wonder if the husband knows what ultimately ends with these cuckold relationships or if he is just browsing random pictures/videos. Unless he and his wife are completely truthful, do not think less of each other in the end and still see each other as desirable, then it could work. But so far, red flags. He wasn't fully honest and he talks about how lucky he is, as though he was unworthy.

So this could lead to two things so far.

1. She falls out of love with him and goes with her other partner if he is proven to be more charming/sexual/rich/more handsome/etc. Even if they agreed to what is crossing the line, she could easily cross it because she has no intention with staying with husband. The Husband has stated he seems himself as unworthy and if Jana feels the same way, she may move on to a more worthy man. Which will be tragic but this could all be Husbands insecurity.

2. She will have this sexual partner but only see him as a fuck buddy at best and still love her husband as husband with no intention of deeply hurting him. While they may have less sex, the sex they do have will be more dynamic and more meaningful since the few they do have will be different but still as pleasurable besides raw pleasure from her other partner. That is unless husband is fully celibate which would be completely ridiculous and the relationship will plummet sooner or later. I say this because they had plenty of sex before and they both greatly enjoyed it. Sexual activity is basic bonding in a relationship and take that away, the relationship will not be same as it was before and will create some negative emotions even if they are not open about it, which will be ticking time-bomb until its all let out.

On the positives, I love it how it is greatly written and both characters are likable so far. They are both bored with their sexual lives but even bored, does not mean they do not enjoy it. I like to see where this goes and if this will be one of few cuckold relationships that will work out. Considering this is a flashback, we have to wonder how they currently are. It can lead to how they broke up but still living the life style or they are both still together and still engage in this lifestyle. We have 2 years in story to expand this series of stories so I hope to read it to the end.

TheRider999TheRider999almost 7 years ago
The start

So it was normal and loving, boring relationship. He better treasure these moments of sex now because they will become scarse lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stupid husband

you should cut his dick off, and feed it to dogs, to save the money on buying a cock-cage

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
Leisurely pace

There is good ambience between the two. Normally in a relationship it is the man who constantly tries to make the woman happy. The woman will often depend on him to look after himself. Here is a wife prepared to bring huge enjoyment to her husband,but anything worth having is worth suffering for.

There was laziness, making the usual mistake of saying Chastity Belt,when it clearly is a cage and is most definitely not a belt. All the rest of the story was well done and the reasoning was credible. What a pity that cage manufacturers have not got round to the idea of selling cock rings which do not only fit the one cage but also other cages too,so that couples trying out the chastity lifestyle would soon have knowledge of the standard cage,the shorter cage,and the spiked cage. I would suppose that when this does happen there will be a huge surge of interest in chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving this story

Angie and her husband (did I miss his name?) show great respect and caring for each other. I hope that lasts throughout their series of stories. Not many chastity stories describe the chafing, scraping, and burning sensations that come with wearing a chastity device. This story does. Angie really seems to care for his well-being. Chastity has to provide benefit to both of them (tho not necessarily the same type of benefit). They both have to want it in order to continue on with it. We'll see if they remain the same sweet couple to the end. J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For a cuckold story the beginning has a lot of love and consideration for each partner. They love each other and work for the pleasure of each of them. He gives her a lot of attention and she playfully helps with his fantasy. She even is true to her word and allows her husband to cum in her after a couple of days. There is good aftercare and few stories point out about the chafing and possible irritation that comes from wearing a cage for long periods of time. I do hope that they use a safe word and she even says that once they stop it will not happen again. At least there is an out.

However since we got a hint that there are black websites about blacks taking white women, I am pretty sure that she will fall for some black bull and her husband will probably be pushed off to the side and not getting any love at all from his wife. SHe probably will marry the black bull or be pimped out, and the husband becomes a full fledged sissy. I hope we don't go down that tired path as so many stories go but this is a fantasy.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

I stopped reading after about the fifth sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One dumb F***** if I ever heard of one. One of my wife's friends Judy was a real bitch. I tolerated her just because of my wife Cathy and her husband was a great guy. I never mentioned to him what I thought of his wife. I was on our computer doing books and after I had gotten done with what I needed I was looking at the search history. I would do this every so often making sure that the children weren't looking at anything not proper. I seen where someone had looked at some adult sights and checked it out. They were devices for men. I got out of it but erased a couple just to watch again later. I also didn't mention it to Cathy to see if she would say anything. She didn't. Then I put a little motion activated camera and seen that it had been Cathy. Then one evening when I got home Judy's car was there. I spoke as I entered the house and went to be with the children. Later when Cathy called us for supper Judy was gone. After the meal homework baths and children to bed. Cathy said John we need to talk. Some how I wasn't surprised. I said yes we do. She got the surprise. She looked nervous and asked what I wanted to talk about. I said I have noticed things on our computer that has me concerned and if that bitch of Judy is putting shit in your head about putting one of those devices on me you had better never try or I will divorce you in a heart beat. She quit seeing Judy except if we were together. Dumb bitch Judy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I role play and share fantasies. We she suggested that I wear a device I said that I would try if she would. I would carry her key and she would carry mine. I also let her know that no one else will know about our secrets. She already knew that I would never be a cuckold. We had fun teasing each other and would have wild sex when we would release each other. We don't do it very often anymore. This story sounds like it going one sided. Hope she treats him equally. If not I hope that he put a device on her and treats her the same.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Cage is a toy he can remove at any time without the key. I wonder if his wife enjoyed their divorce?

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman5 months ago

I'm late to the game with this one. I am a fan of chastity stories and clearly this one is pretty popular and has been for a while. The pacing and story-telling style is very easy to enjoy. I do want to mention one detail that resonated with me. I thought it was a good idea and wanted to commend the author.

Having the files found by the sister is good. Having them (apparently) only having found one is a great way to start. There are so many options on how that can go. I just wanted to applaud a plot device that was handled really well.

cuck1cuck1about 2 months ago

As a cuckold in chastity myself I'm enjoying this and wondering exactly where its going. Hopefully he will end up like me, locked all the time, sexually denied and with a wife who loves fucking big black cocks and eating cream pies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous