How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers

"There you are; I wanted to make sure that you were all right. That was a nasty fall."

"Yes, Coach Jacobs iced my shoulder and Coach Withers gave me some liniment. By tomorrow I will be fine."

"Good, you are definitely the best cheerleader on the squad."

"You are just saying that. No one else fell on their butt." I mumbled.

"No, you did great." He smiled. "So listen, I was wondering if you are not busy Saturday night I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me."

"You want to go out with me?" I asked, shocked.

"Only if you want to," he said looking down.

"Well, I have to ask my Aunt if she has plans, so can I let you know tomorrow."

"Well, sure."

"Okay, I will see you tomorrow." I said, climbing into my car.

I got home just in time for dinner. Mom and Susan asked me again about today's cheerleader practice and if I had the same good time as yesterday. I blushed and said that I was a little sore from my fall. Mom looked at my shoulder and agreed with the coach, a little ice and rest and I would be fine by morning. I told them about the swimming and Mom said that I should try. It would be good exercise and I did do well at my old school.

I said that I told Coach Jacobs that I would be there in the morning for swim practice and Susan said that I should wear the one piece I wore for most of the summer; the bikini would not be practical for swim meets. Just before dinner was over I asked if it was okay if I went out for dinner with Trent.

This started a whole new bunch of questions about Trent. Before I could tell them a lot about Trent Susan piped up and said, "Trent McKabe, son of Jason McKabe, and only heir to McKabe enterprises, that Trent McKabe?"

The name hit me like a ton of bricks. I had not put the two together, but now it was staring me in the face. Trent McKabe Enterprises was one of the biggest conglomerates in the country. Why would he want me? The look of shock must have been obvious to both Mom and Susan and they started to laugh.

"I can't go out with him." I said trembling. "I am not good enough for that crowd."

"Nonsense," Mom said quickly. "You are more of lady than any of them."

"Yes," Susan agreed, "just go have dinner with him. It is not like he is going to propose to you."

I said I would sleep on it and decide in the morning.

Morning came far too soon as I did not sleep well. I had dreams of Trent finding out and pulling my clothes off in some fancy restaurant saying "He's a fag and a freak." And everyone laughs at me. I did not tell Mom or Susan about my dreams, but then I did not see them as I had to leave early to get to swim practice.

I met the girls for the team and the cheer squad in the change room. I was already dressed in my suit, my uniform in my bag when I got there. Most of the girls did the same. The only conversation in the locker room was Coach Jacobs' condition that morning. Heather had seen her coming in and said that she looked rather tired and rough. She said that Jacobs was walking a little bow legged this morning. Diane piped up and said she saw Coach Withers and he looked rather ragged as well. This started the girls giggling and making up stories.

Candy dragged me into it when she said, "Janie, you were with them in Withers' office, what happened."

All the girls stopped talking and turned to look at me.

"Nothing, Coach Jacobs checked my shoulder and Coach Withers applied some liniment to my ankle. We talked about what I did wrong and my coming in this morning for the swim team and then I left. I ran into the janitor Jerry on the way out to my car where I met Trent and he asked me out Saturday night." I could have bit my tongue off for saying the last part, but it had the desired effect of distracting the girls from Jim and Helen. They girls started peppering me with questions about Saturday; the one that really got my attention was if Trent was really taking me to the country club annual golf dinner. I deflected the questions by saying that Trent did not say where he was taking me just that he wanted to take me to dinner.

In a few minutes we were out on the deck and stretching and warming up. I had used the strong glue the night before so there was no way my pussy was going to come off and give me away. I heard a whistle and laughter coming from the stands and looked over to see most of the football team. I looked down at my body and was ready to run for it if anything was wrong when the girls started to giggle and point at the door where Coach Jacobs was talking to Coach Withers. The girls were right, they both looked like they had had a hard night, with each other, if the way Helen could be seen talking to Jim was any indication.

Both coaches turned at the sound and started towards their groups. Jim landed on the football team like a vulture and had them out running laps in less than two minutes. Helen stormed over to the giggling girls and started barking out orders. The girls dove into the pool and began their laps. Pulling me aside, Helen said, loud enough for the rest to hear, "Janie, I know that this is your first time with the team, but just let me see what you can do."

I nodded and dove into the pool. I worked for an hour while Helen watched me and corrected the rest of the girls. She only spoke to me to get me to change strokes. Finally Helen called us all out of the pool and set up races. I was in the first heat and I heard the "ohhing" and "ahhing" from the rest of the girls. The heat she put me in was the fastest.

The whistle sounded and I was gone. I thought of nothing but completing my heat. I finished and looked up to see the rest of the girls on the edge staring at me. I had come in the middle of the heat. I blushed and swam over to the edge and climbed out. Candy came over and hugged me.

"That was the best first try I have ever seen in a long time. I thought Jacobs' was gonna pass out when she looked at her stop watch."

"I just did what I could," I said bashfully. "My other school made us train with the boys' team so we just got faster trying to catch them."

"Well, I think you will do well being on our team this year." Candy said happily.

The rest of heats finished and as the girls headed into the locker room Helen called me over.

"Janie, that was very impressive, but I am worried about you competing. If you turn in times like this, people are going to get suspicious."

"I know, but what can we do."

"Just say that you decided that with your course load and cheering, that you have enough to do. You can still work out here but you won't go to meets."

"I was worried about this last night, but I did not know how to tell you before you and Coach Withers...talked." Helen blushed as she caught my pause and my meaning. "And after there was no time really."

"I would have to agree." Helen said. "But I am glad you came out. Just tell them that we talked and you decided that you can't do it this year."

"Thanks, Coach." I said, "by the way, how did you make out with Coach Withers after I left last night?"

"Just fine," she replied blushing again. "He took me to dinner and then back to his place for a night cap."

"And after..." I said leadingly.

"Never you mind young lady. We had a pleasant evening and that is all I have to say on the matter, other than thank you for getting us together."

"You are welcome," I said and then whispered, "by the way he likes strip teases." And I walked away leaving her standing there open mouthed.

The locker room was mostly empty, only Candy and Heather were still dressing. I grabbed my towel and stepped into the shower suit and all. I was stalling as long as I could, but it looked like they were going to wait for me. I shrugged off my suit and washed the chlorine off me. I finished in the shower and came out wrapped in my towel. The girls started asking me what Jacobs and I had talked about and I told them that I was not going to be on the swim team. I had too much to do this year. I said that Jacobs understood and she left it at that.

I was nervous as I dropped my towel and stood naked before the others, but they never said anything and I dressed quickly. We only had fifteen minutes till first period. I did my makeup and we were off. I felt surprisingly pleased with myself. I had stood naked in the girls' locker room with two other girls and they had not noticed anything different about me.

Class was the same as always. One of these days teachers are going to do something to spice things up and stop treating high school students like they are still in pre-school. I met the rest of the kids at lunch and Trent was quick to take the seat beside me. I could see the hope in his eyes but he did not come right out and ask me about Saturday. I decided to tease him a little and talked about other things through lunch, mostly about swim practice and the gossip about the two coaches.

Finally at ten minutes before the bell I said that Aunt Karen said I could go depending on what he had in mind. Trent burst into the biggest smile I had ever seen on him. He told me that he wanted to take me to the country club's annual golf dinner. He was entered in the under twenty five group and had a good chance of placing in the top five.

I asked about the dinner and he said that it was fairly formal, no tuxedos but suits and ties and cocktail dresses. He said there was dancing after dinner and he would make sure I got home safely. As he was only eighteen last month, his parents still kept a pretty tight leash on him and because of football he was not allowed to drink at all so that would not be a problem.

He said that cocktails were at seven and dinner at eight. I said I would be ready by six thirty. He said he would be there whenever I wanted him there. I asked who else was going and he said that most of the cheer squad would be there. They never missed a chance to go to the club and it was a good time. The bell rang at that moment and we had to get to class.

I don't remember much of the rest of the day or the week. All I remember was my telling Mom and Susan about the date and them saying that we had to go shopping Saturday and get me ready. It sounded like they were preparing me for battle.

DMaster_14
DMaster_14
1,067 Followers
12