All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 07'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
racefan91racefan91about 13 years ago
Awsome!

I love this story and cant wait for more, i Know the end is comming and its a shame, this is the purfect style of story and so few are made anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i hope chapter 8 isnt the end for our heroine, im dying to find out trents reaction when janie tells him the truth. love these cliff hangers.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 13 years ago
I'm hoping that

I loved how you had made this a touching and tender love story. There are only a few that I have found that showed the real emotion that you have in this story. The realism that you have portrayed is so true to life that I am imagine it really happening. I hope that she doesn't get too freaked out if he desides to take on the military. I will wait and see what happens next.

By the way, I hope that the twins don't keep you from writing more as you have a wonderful writing style.

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 12 years ago
love the story...so far

In my opinion, Janie is now believing in herself. I would NOT stop the enjections, until she's a C cup.

But, its time to think about removing his 3 inch penis. She is much more a woman than a man.

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 7 years ago
Just keeps getting better

I am reading this story for perhaps the third time and it still keeps getting better with time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...