All Comments on 'How I Became a Cuckold Ch. 01'

by weaponx

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There is a catagory

for interracial. Use it or you get a 1 every single time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same tired

Crap story thats been done a million times . Please post this in IR , or learn to write more originally .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
actually...

this belongs in the 'Dung Heap' category

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You really need some help.

Or better yet end your miserable pathetic life. That way you save money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So good and hot

The Black Master rules as he should. There's no denying it. You are good!

Ignore the negative nellies.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
More dumb BBC fantasy

The big dominant black guy who doesn't even show up until the white guy is restrained. What a man. Eventually the husband will be set free. Wonder what could happen then? Oh, could a woman really be this stupid? Someone tying me up under the pretense of making love only to betray me to a black moron better watch their back. Please find another category. Their is no loving in this story and it is too painfully cliché to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes.

How disgusting. Who needs enemies with such a loving wife?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
The problem is not that the story is hot or crap

it is that everything this author writes is exactly the same shit

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 13 years ago
Ick

Gee whiz... more BS from a unimaginative masochist. If u do continue, try to have a realistic pissed off hubby. Furthermore why is it the awesome lover BBC guy hasn't got a girlfriend or wife already?? Hard to believe that such a fine specimen is on the loose .

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
No No No

Please not another wimp cuckold husband and dominate stud lover. Give us a break and give the husband some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dump crap

Really just the same stupid story over and over. Sometimes it's one black guy sometime more, still just the same racist crap over and over.

Are you a black guy with fear of white men? I ask because the husband always has to be tied up.

Are you a woman with rage issues against her husband, because these stories are full of humiliation and anger.

Are you a white guy with deep guilt or fear of action because the husband has to rendered helpless before he's cuckooded?

In any of thses cases you should seek therapy instead of writing this srame tale over and over.

If you werevthe husband in such a tale in real life, then stop writing and go get rid of the idiot wife because wives like the one in this story are useless idiot tramps who will end badly and alone.

Please get help, these stories seem like a real cry for help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stupid Nigger Fantasy

Just go suck dick, this is very queer.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
weaponx?

Obviously when not misfiring altogether, weaponx fires blanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This posting SCREAMS... you know what it screams??

It SCREAMS that this author is a sad and pathetic loser who has no sex life. Weaponx... I read this and I laugh, I laugh at you. You are such a piece of mentally disturbed crap. Can you even remember that last time you got fucked? I doubt it. Please, either start working on fixing your own life, and stop posting this garbage here, or better yet... why don't you just run a sharp razor blade down your wrist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is old stuff

And has been done. And I think you probably should have put it in another category. This is supposed to be a loving wife? What a bitch. Hope she enjoys the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh goodie

Another idiot about to film a crime. How stupid can he be? Badly done.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
This is s good cuck story! I love it!!

Gave you a 5 for your sexy story and content about cuckold. I also gave you a 5 for poising off the dumbass annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Calling this guy an author

is stretching it. An insult to the erotic writers, who unfortunately, don't post often enough. Gave it a 1 star. Feeling generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Serious Crime Is Being Committed Here

I seriously hope that Hubby gets loose and kills both Richard and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCOLD

I hoped he divorced her when he got free, this is the type of cockolding I don't care for, if they were going down that path they should have agreed between the two. I don't whether the male she chose was black or white that's not my objection. But at a guess as there are more chapters to come he will become a cuckold wimp .

BlackCockLoversBlackCockLoversover 6 years ago
This is very hot!

I love how this story is panning out. My dick would be throbbing hard if my wife put me in that situation.

The funny thing is I have a lot of the feelings you talked about. Cumming to fast, not being able to fully satisfy my wife. Also, I purchased an 8 inch black dildo that I have used to fuck her on a few occasions. It was crazy seeing the difference in how she acted when I fucked her with my dick vs when I fucked her with the huge dildo.

My wife moaned and made sounds I had never heard before when that black dildo was in her pussy. She came so hard and moaned so loud! It was incredibly hot.

The last time I fucked her with it she even got into some dirty talk. She told me that "she loved the way I fucked" and "I want to feel your dick explode inside me". The only time she said things like that were when I fucked her with a big black dildo.

I still watch the videos and jerk off to them on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucky Bastard

I can only dream of my wife doing this.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Love BBC

Domination, BBC, sub bi husband. So so great xoxoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a score cheat you are

No way on earth this story would score 3.78 on LW....stop cheating the scores

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More worthless gay sissy crap in the LW sewer

nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well ,that marriage is over!🙄🙄

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

I would be so nervous…and so excited. Asking to eat his cum from my wife’s fucked pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous