All Comments on 'How I Created a Monster Ch. 02'

by FrederickJones

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BriteaseBriteaseabout 14 years ago
Good story line

I've read both these together, and I'm surprised nobody else has commented! I think this is an interesting story line to explore, and the story well written. Looking forward too see what happens, but the 'monster' bit worries me a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not Sure

But you go thru with this, the title is correct, and neither of you can live with it. Marriage over, cause you want her to raise her self esteam, what about yours, being married to a slut you can't satisify hurts you.

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years agoAuthor
about the "monster"

The "monster" in the title is sort of like Frankenstein's monster, referring to something you did with the best of intentions but which quickly takes on a life of its own and slips out of your control.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Interesting, well written

I am looking forward to where you take this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
just the usual bullshit

but nobody ever wonders why there is only the whores-way to get a better feel about themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cuckboy story. Whore story

Nothing erotic and nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sorry

But having a slut for a wife is a bad thing, not good. So why would a sane husband want this unless he didn't care any more or is gay, and why would I want to read about this marriage going down the drain, I don't.

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who have taken the time to comment on parts 1 & 2 (part 3 is in the system already). It's good to hear from you. I would especially like to thank Mr. Anonymous who seems to be a clairvoyant as well as a rather prolific writer himself, but his comments indicate that I should perhaps clear up some 'misunderstandings' that may have occurred when he psychicaly leaped ahead to the (as yet) un-published ending.

What I write is simply light erotic fiction. That's F-I-C-T-I-O-N. You might want to look it up. The how-to section of the site is elsewhere and I doubt I'll ever be publishing there anyway. My stories usually deal with a husband watching his wife have sex with another man for the first time. Often the wife knows he is watching and often it was, in fact, his idea. No one gets raped, forced, or otherwise co-erced, although some consensual bondage may be included. No marriages destruct, no humiliation, no continued hidden affairs. Those stories may be good but they're a little too heavy for me. It's just entertainment, not Faust. And it's fiction.

Again, thanks for reading and commenting, I do check these often and I appreciate them, even the bad ones, but, please wait for the endings before you tell me how you hated how it ends.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Okay.

Well I tried to give your stories the benifit of the doubt. But I just can't imagine myself or any other man doing what your husband is doing, of course I could be wrong and maybe this happens all the time in real life, and in your fictional story you have just highlighted how stupid some men can be, if that is your intention then you have succeeded in doing. I can't help thinking your statement about no hidden affairs and no humiliation of any kind will not happen in future stories is unlikely at best. If that is the case then well done you. Swingers and people with open marriages and voyeurs will of course, love these stories. but sorry this is just not my thing. i can't imagine sitting watching my wife have sex with someone else, call me strange but I can't even fantasize about it. I know many readers on LIT do dream of such things so I suggest you aim your story towards those people if you haven't already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Get to the point!

I have read them both now and am still waiting. Not much action in your stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The cuck is also her pimp.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Shit or get off the pot. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous