How I Got Even with My Boss Ch. 01

Story Info
A newly hired intern gets put in an unexpected situation
1k words
4.09
43.6k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Alex. I am 22 years old, 5'11 and approximately 190 pounds; mostly muscle. I am considered by most a very handsome man. I work out on a regular basis, I have light brown hair and bright blue eyes. At the risk of sounding arrogant, I do not have trouble with women. How I ended up in this situation still puzzles me.

I had recently graduated from college and had been working for a very well known advertising firm as a secretary. My boss, Karen, and I had a very comfortable mutual respect. She is not the tyrant type. She makes her expectations clear, but is never overbearing about it. If I fail to meet her expectations, she is very quick to give me feedback, but it's always in an encouraging manner.

Karen is not your typical "drop dead gorgeous" woman that most men dream about. Nor is she the type of woman that I would usually even consider dating. Don't get me wrong. She is beautiful. She has a round face, blonde hair and the most dazzling green eyes that light up the room when she smiles; which she does a lot. She is about 5'5" and has a muscular build with strong shoulders.

She wears pant suits most of the time, so I don't get to see her legs often but, when I do, they make me drool. She has the most beautiful legs I have ever seen. They are perfectly shaped and very muscular; the kind you would expect to see on a body builder. And, to top them off, is a perfectly shaped ass. It's not big; just a nice little bubble butt that blends so well into her thighs.

After two months of working for her, I had realized I had developed a bit of a crush. I was really quite shocked at this realization as she was just not my "type". I didn't know how old she was. By her appearance and personality, I had guessed that she was in her late 20's.

As I was new to the field and there were no other jobs hiring at the time, I was working at a relatively low salary. However, the benefits of working with Karen and the experience were worth it to me. Unfortunately, I had fallen on hard times and I was getting desperate for money. I was considering taking on a second job as a bartender or male stripper.

When Karen caught wind of this, she called me into her office. She discussed with me the reputation of the firm, and how the employees' actions outside of the firm could affect its reputation. I hadn't considered this, and immediately felt horrible that I had even considered these options. She then said that if I was looking to make some extra money, she might be able to help me. I was thrilled. I really liked working with her, and secretly dreamed of spending alone time with her.

Later that evening, as my thoughts drifted to spending time alone with Karen, I received an email on my personal email address from an unknown sender. There was a link to a website. Curious, and a bit worked up, I clicked on the link. It was an "instructional" video on "how to eat pussy". I was flabbergasted, and intrigued. I ended up watching and jerking off to the video. I assumed it must have been some kind of spam, because I couldn't think of anyone that would send me that. I've had my (and several other men's) share of women. I definitely knew what I was doing in the bedroom. However, I did learn a few things, and it's always hot to watch a woman get off.

The next day at work, Karen was wearing a skirt and had a sparkle in her eye. I couldn't help but stare, and think back to the video I had watched the previous evening. Oh, how I would love to do some of those things to her. Wait! Had SHE been the one to send the video? Was this the extra "help" that she was talking about? Did she want me to prostitute myself to her?

Rage, disgust, intrigue and lust ran through me all at once. At the end of the day, I decided to go talk to her about what we had talked about the day before. She was alone in her office. I asked her if she was still serious about helping me out. She said, with a very wide grin and a devious twinkle in her eye, that of course she was. I asked her what she had in mind.

She asked me to have a seat. She walked around to the front of the desk and sat on it in front of me. I could just see up her skirt to the top of her thighs. Not quite far enough. Damn! She then asked me if I had watched the video she had sent me. It WAS her! I was appalled and excited! Angry and nervous! I very calmly nodded my head. She replied, "Well, what did you think?"

I replied honestly, "I thought it was spam, but was intrigued and watched it anyway. I find it erotic to watch a woman orgasm." She smiled at this and said, "I was hoping that was how you would feel." I then said, "I didn't say I would agree to this. I'm actually offended. You are basically asking me to prostitute myself." She simply replied, "Seriously, Alex? I've noticed the way you look at me. You know would enjoy this just as much as I would."

I had been completely busted. She knew I had begun to lust after her, and decided to take advantage of the situation. I just hung my head to hide my red face. She asked, "Do we have a deal?" Thoughts of sex with her ran through my mind. I couldn't wait to have those strong legs wrapped around my waist. I practically growled, "You're on!"

What happened next I wasn't expecting ...