How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
I become a birthday gift for the younger niece of a Goddess.
8.6k words
4.6
19k
8

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank mymantoy999 for his editing and insight in getting this story done, it is wonderful working with you!

Thank you Sweetie!

*****

The Goddesses had warned us leading up to July 4th weekend that we would be very busy. We'd arrived Friday night and had been fairly non-stop, with the exception of being allowed to sleep, through mid Saturday morning. The Goddesses didn't have a defined cookout at their home but more a continued party where people simply dropped in to visit, relax, and be catered to by either amber or I. amber and I were dressed for the occasion as well but, for obvious reasons, decidedly on the slutty side. amber had on a long blonde wig, D cup breast forms, and an American flag bikini with a thong back. My bathing suit was even more revealing as it was a one piece called a sling-bikini. The bathing suit, also with an American flag design, came down my front from the shoulders as a large V with slightly widened areas to cover my nipples meeting inches above my crotch. The back was essentially two strings starting at the top of my butt going to each shoulder. As usual amber and I had on platform heels, today they were clear mules, our appropriate choker and belly rings which both denoted our "names". Unlike amber, my long red hair was in a ponytail which sat on the crown of my head. The Goddesses, as well as their friends, were typically in sundresses or relaxed yet casual dressy clothing. So far that morning I'd been pulled aside by three of their visitors for use, Ms. Deb's raving about amber's oral skills had several more women giving her mouth a try. While it could prove to be a long day and weekend the pace was not bad, certainly nothing like Easter or other parties we'd been invited to attend

As I delivered a beverage to one of the Goddess' friends I noticed a young woman who looked completely out of place striding into the backyard. Unlike any of the other guests she wore flip flops, cut off shorts, a red ribbed tank top over a string bikini top and her hair was in a messy bun. While most of the Goddesses friends were around my age this woman who was greeted by Goddess Linda with a big hug, was easily 10 years younger. I didn't have much time to give the girl much thought as I was soon being led into the house by one of the other guests. As I walked past I could not help but notice the perplexingly knowing smile I was receiving from the girl as we passed. In any case it didn't matter as I soon found myself on my knees between the legs of the woman who'd brought me inside. My focus quickly switched from wondering who the girl was to pleasuring the woman before me. I was now in an unannounced competition with amber to prove who could eat pussy better! As I was the one who finally showed amber how to do it right I couldn't let her be seen as better than ME at it! The woman's grip on my ponytail and gyrating humping of my face told me all I needed to know, I was a pro at licking someone to orgasm! After she flooded my mouth and face with her orgasm the woman pushed me back so she could catch her breath.

"I do think that I will suggest," she panted and trembled slightly as she spoke, "the next time we have a good gathering here that we put who's better at this to a vote."

"Yes, Ms." I replied sheepishly wondering if she'd read my mind.

"It will be pretty close though," she gently caressed my chin as she continued, "but I wonder what the loser will get for a punishment?"

I didn't have a chance to respond as her hand had moved lightly over my cheek then behind my head to pull me back into her again. It was time for me to remove doubt that it would be a close vote as I devoured her as best I could! After her second orgasm and my wiping her off with a warm wash cloth I followed her outside where the strawberry blonde caught my eye again.

"Slut," Goddess Linda called to me, "come here."

"Yes Goddess!" I answered.

The young woman giggled as I answered although I wasn't sure if it was from my name or my response. In any case it didn't matter much as I stood in front of both women full of dread but also anxious excitement.

"This is my niece Lisa," Goddess Linda stated, "and it was her 25th birthday last week." I suddenly felt as if I were on a roller coaster going quickly over a hill to a steep decline as all of my internal organs seemed to lift into my chest. "I couldn't think of what to give her," Goddess continued as I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on end, "so I am giving you to her!"

My stomach did at least 4 cartwheels at her words while my mind went blank. What did this mean? How long am I a gift for? Is this full time or like it is now? I felt like a deer standing in front of an on coming tractor trailer being blinded by its headlights!

"You will refer to her as Goddess Lisa," Goddess Linda continued adding to my panicked feeling, "and you will obey her every word."

"Yes Goddess Linda." I replied completely dumbfounded, I then turned to Goddess Lisa and curtsied while saying, "I am yours Goddess Lisa."

"How lovely," she said approaching me, "I've always wanted my very own sub!" Her hands lightly touched my waist as she spoke. "We are going to have a LOT of fun," she continued as her fingers delicately glided up my torso, "and you're going to be a good girl for me aren't you?"

"Yes Goddess Lisa." I cooed softly as her fingers almost lovingly touched the outsides of my breasts.

"If you don't," she said with the same soft, sweet voice as her thumbs slipped under the thin material covering my nipples, "I'll make sure you are treated accordingly."

Her voice was soft and smooth with a hint of a Southern drawl which made it all that much more intoxicating. Her eyes were a bright piercing blue that seemed to bore into me as I felt her thumbnails slowly drag over my aching nipples. For a younger woman she certainly knew how to emphasize her words with her touch! Her hands continued upward with her thumbs eventually lifting the sling-bikini off my shoulders. As her hands roamed down my arms she took the sling-bikini with it. Once her hands passed my elbows she began to pull the material that had been somewhat covering my front and wrap it around my forearms until I ended up with my wrists tied together in front of me. Just like that she had tied me and made me helpless!

"Come along slut," she said saying my nickname with large amounts of disdain, "I have a lot of work to do with you!"

Just like that Goddess Lisa gave me a tug with the part of the sling-bikini she held in her hand. It not only pulled at my wrists and arms but, by tugging my arms forward, gave me a bit of a tug against my pussy which was now burning with desire! She led me into the house and downstairs to an area I had never been before. Part of Goddess Julia's basement was finished into a crude BDSM playroom. One wall had floor to ceiling mirrors, in front of that wall was a black leather wrapped saw horse, several sets of cuffs and chains that hung from the ceiling and rings in the floor for tying someone up tightly. The sight of this, and the fact that Goddess Lisa and I were here alone, alarmed yet excited me.

"You know what my favorite birthday gift was?" She asked as she led me toward the mirrored wall.

"No Goddess Lisa." I replied as we neared the end of the mirrored wall near a tall wooden cabinet.

"When I was maybe 8," she said stopping and unwrapping my wrists, "I got a kitten." She dropped the part of my suit she'd been holding letting it dangle around my legs. "You can pull that out and step out of it," she said as she walked toward the cabinet, "you won't be wearing that again today." Reaching behind me I pulled the string from between my cheeks so I could step out of it while Goddess Lisa rummaged through the cabinet just behind me to the right. "Step out of those heels too," she instructed, "you won't be wearing those ridiculous things for me either." While I was happy to be out of my 4" platform stripper heels, I was now standing naked in front of a large mirror. "As I was saying," Goddess Lisa said as she returned from the cabinet and stood behind me, "my favorite birthday gift was a kitten, it was black and white and oh so fluffy!" I felt her hand doing something with my ponytail as I fought to stay as still as possible. "It wasn't a boring kitten either," she said still doing whatever it was behind me, "I taught it to fetch a cork as well as other tricks." I felt something being tugged up my ponytail then saw her holding whatever it was behind my head. "So, this weekend, and for however long your ass belongs to me," she pulled a black latex hood over my head positioning it as she spoke, "you're going to me my new kitten!"

The black latex hood covered the upper half of my face with holes for my nose and two large feline shaped eye holes. There were even small cat like ears at the top. While I stood somewhat dumbfounded Goddess Lisa went back to the cabinet and returned with a pair of knee high black patent leather boots with a silver metal spike heel. The heels were high enough that I'd practically be standing on my toes!

"You can figure these out I'm sure." Goddess Lisa said as she handed them to me.

I quickly put the boots on and zipped them into place. Standing again I teetered in front of the mirror soon missing the 4" platforms I'd just taken off. I was really shocked when Goddess Lisa handed me a pair of knee pads!

"You didn't think cats stood on their hind legs did you?" She asked sarcastically.

"No Goddess Lisa." I said almost relieved at the fact I wouldn't need to stand in these ankle breaking boots!

As quickly as I could I put on the knee pads and gave them a try. It was much more comfortable to be on my knees than standing in the heels but somehow I had a feeling my comfort was not her major concern. Then she appeared from the cabinet with another pair of boots identical to the ones I'd just put on but a much smaller size.

"Hold out your arms." She instructed while dropping one boot on the floor in front of me.

She pushed the boot up my lower arm so that my hand fit into the foot area. Due to their fit I could shake them off if need be so I was left feeling somewhat confident. After she put the second boot on my hand she returned to the cabinet and came back with 4 black leather cuffs. In an instant I went from being able to free myself to having boots locked on my body by my wrists and ankles. My ankles were clipped together limiting my movement even more.

"Lean forward and try out your front paws." She instructed.

There was no real natural position for my hands to be in while they were in the boots so most of my weight was on my knees. Thankfully the knee pads were soft enough to make kneeling for long periods possible. As I looked at myself in the mirror I watched as Goddess took two leather straps from the cabinet. Soon each of my lower legs was strapped against the back of my upper legs and buckled in place. Standing was no longer an option for me either.

"When you sit," she said standing directly in front of me, "you'll move your knees as far apart as you can and put your front paws down so the back of your paw is against your thigh."

I placed my front "paws" down only for Goddess Lisa to move them outward until they were slightly beyond shoulder width apart. As soon as she was satisfied with my body's position she walked back to the cabinet while I stared straight at my reflection. My swollen pussy lips were prominently displayed because of how my legs were spread, even with a shadow I felt like there was a spotlight on them.

"Arch your back sweetie," she said as she squatted behind me, "no kitten is complete without a tail."

I felt a well lubed plug slipping into my ass, while it wasn't massive it was big enough that it's presence couldn't be denied. By arching my back as I did my chest became even more prominent as did the dangling belly ring with the lovely cursive "slut" hanging from it.

"Remember this position," she said standing to my side so I could still soak in my reflection, "this is how you will sit while you are my kitty."

"Yes Goddess Lisa." I replied knowing the humiliation of sitting so incredibly exposed would happen fairly often.

"By the way," she said squatting next to me, "kitty's don't speak. When you say yes you will meow and move your head down and back up about an inch. Try it now."

"Meow." I felt my face blush as I did this but moved my chin down an inch then back up.

"Good," she said very pleased, "and no will be a turn of your head to the left and back. Try it now."

"Meow." I said turning my head slightly to one side and back.

"And my aunt said you were a mindless bimbo," Goddess Lisa said as she began to caress my right breast while rubbing the nipple with her thumb, "I knew you'd make a good kitty." I meowed a response. "When I put this collar on you," she said holding up a pink leather and rhinestone collar with a small silver bell, "then you are my kitty and not allowed to speak, understand." I meowed yes fearful that my responses were now limited to one word. "Good!"

With that Goddess Lisa put the collar around my neck removing the slut choker as she did. The bell hung from my neck and rang at the slightest move. I knew it would become an incredible annoyance soon enough.

"Practice walking kitty," she instructed, "I still have a few more things to do."

I meowed my response then tried to figure out how to walk with boots on my feet and my legs bound like a chicken wing! It wasn't easy. I stepped cautiously with my hands then followed with my legs trying to keep my balance and the pressure off my fingers which were bent uncomfortably backward within the boot. I walked the length of the mirrored wall then turned around to walk back, this time I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My tail curved upward toward my back meaning that even as exposed as I felt my pussy was sitting, it was even worse as I walked! The position of my legs made my back arch even more which stuck my ass up in the air and stuck my pussy out on display. While walking my chest swayed between my arms while the bell moved in time with them as it announced my approach. When I returned to where we started I noticed a small pink bowl on the floor with water in it. The thought running through my head was not meow!

"Drink some water." Goddess Lisa instructed.

I meowed and wondered how I would manage that! Eventually I leaned forward onto my elbows to get my face close enough to the bowl to drink. I could feel the warmth from the ceiling light on my pussy as I drank. It was time to embrace the fact that there was no covering myself at this point. I don't know if Goddess felt my concern and wanted to put me at ease or just decided I was hers to touch but her fingers slid through my wet folds as I struggled to drink. My level of concern over my exposure dropped exponentially as a result.

"That's a good pussy." Goddess said soothingly behind me. "You like the name pussy right?"

I gladly meowed yes as she slid a slick finger inside me. With her other hand she gave my left ass cheek a smack then dragged her nails over my skin causing me to wince slightly. The combination of pleasure and pain coupled with a bit of humiliation was almost too much to take.

"No orgasm for you though pussy." She said pulling her hands away, "Not until you've earned them, now sit up like a good pussy."

I sat in the position she'd instructed me to the best of my abilities noticing that Goddess now had a crop in one hand and a dildo in the other. She took the crop and rubbed the end of it over and around my breasts then over the nipples.

"You are going to learn how to fetch now," she said with a smirk, "but you get to fetch a cock and not a cork for obvious reasons." She gave the life-like dildo an underhand toss behind me. "Go get it pussy!" she said giving a boob a soft smack with the crop.

If walking was difficult running was even less possible. I almost fell face first twice trying to "run" all the while Goddess laughed behind me. When I got to it I had a similar issue to trying to drink out of the bowl, the 7" veiny dildo lay on the floor daring me to pick it up. Again, I lowered myself to my elbows until I could get my mouth close enough to pick up the dildo like a dog would pick up a bone. With it safely in my mouth I made my way back to Goddess then sat with it in my mouth.

"Well apparently you are a mindless slut," Goddess Lisa said giving my left breast a less than playful slap with the crop, "how does a dildo go into a pussy? Not sideways right?" I started to lean forward to fix how it was positioned in my mouth when the dildo was pulled free. "And no teeth pussy!" She said with a slap to the other breast sending shooting pain through my chest.

This time she tossed it further sending me bounding after it. I was able to make my way a bit quicker but felt my body starting to burn as I approached the dildo. This time I had to lower myself even further, feeling my burning chest against the cold concrete floor, as I sucked the head of the dildo into my mouth. With my lips pursed around the dildo I made my way as quickly as I could back to her then sat up proudly with the purple shaft and balls jutting from my mouth.

"There we go," she said not removing the dildo but instead fucking my mouth with it, "that's a good pussy. See, when pussy is good she gets a prize." The end of the crop rubbed against my clit as she pushed the dildo balls deep into my throat.

She had me fetch it one more time then had me drink more water, I could tell that my bladder would soon need to be emptied and I wasn't sure how I would use a toilet with my legs bound like they were. Goddess Lisa seemed quite committed to my role as a cat, or pussy, as she had me practice cleaning myself like a cat would as well as rubbing against her leg for attention. The reward for a good cat-like performance was her touching me so at every chance I acted more and more cat-like. It seemed she wasn't interested in my mouth so I had to find other ways to please her! My craving to please had never diminished and the fact that her rewards included massaging or teasing my pussy made it that much more desirable to please her. Not that I needed much motivation.

"Well I think you are ready for your debut pussy," Goddess said pulling two of her fingers out of my pussy, "and you need to try the stairs!"

She walked toward the stairs then looked back sternly when she realized I wasn't following her. I quickly fixed that by moving to her and rubbing my head on her calf. She simply laughed and headed up the stairs with me struggling to keep up. Walking and running had been an issue but this was something different. When we got to the top of the stairs I was a nervous wreck, all I could picture was my falling backwards and needing to go to the ER with a cat's tail sticking out of my ass! Goddess was already by the French doors leading to the patio where Goddess Linda and her guests were. I swallowed hard and followed her outside.

"How did my little slut do?" Goddess Linda asked.

"Quite well," Goddess Lisa replied, "but she has a long way to go."

"You have plenty of time with her!" Goddess Linda replied.

"She has learned a couple tricks though," Goddess Lisa said beaming with pride, "pussy fetch!"

Just as I looked up I saw the purple dildo flying through the air like it was going to go into orbit! I quickly made my way off the patio to the back lawn, moving as quickly as I could without face planting, to where I last saw the dildo. It took a bit as she'd thrown it quite a way into the yard, the new challenge was retrieving the dildo out of the grass while blades of grass seemed intent on going up my nose! I managed to finally get it out and into my mouth then headed back to the patio. The women laughed, pointed and took pictures with their cell phones as I approached. Finally making my way onto the patio I sat as instructed and held the dildo up for Goddess Lisa. This time she walked around behind me after taking it out of my mouth and wiping it off. I felt pressure on the back of my head which made me lean forward, I was then rewarded by the dildo slipping into my pussy. She was speaking as she did this, I couldn't comprehend what she was saying as she fucked me with the dildo, it was all I could do to remember to meow as I moaned! I'd play fetch all fucking day as long as that was my reward!