All Comments on 'How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 10'

by Ms_Allison

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why?

Besides the basic answer “‘cause I can”, why are you doing this. Where the...heck (as I try to be polite)...is this series going?

You have taken a brilliant story, with a solid foundation that I thought was focused on the juxtaposition in the relationship between the Domme Allison of old and the Slut Allison of today and the impact on her life and relationship with “Amber”, and are just pissing it away. What did this chapter do to advance the story? Is there still a story? Something with a beginning and an end? You seemed to be writing a story about discovery, purpose, challenges and growth in all aspect of Allison’ and Amber’s life. But now just...crap (still being nice) about how Allison is going to get her next better than ever before orgasm...wow, really?!?

At least in the beginning Allison had Amber and Amber has Allison - now nothing. The goddesses are worthless and no longer hold zero consideration for them anymore. Oh sure Allison gets her orgasm in chapter after chapter (I already noted that above), but she lost herself, lost her husband, lost the memories and feelings of love and joy. Go reread your last three chapters. What do Allison and Amber have that is theirs anymore? NOTHING. Home life, no. Work life, no. Married life, no. Dom/Sub life, no. Chasing physical and emotional fulfillment from others that is better than anything Amber and Allison can give to each other? YES. Chapter after chapter, Allison has tossed Amber away simply so she can seek her next physical pleasure. And Amber being the Amber that he is can only look on and try to be happy that Allison is happy.

So I ask again, WHY would they do this?

I get it this is an erotic literature site and that’s what you write. Very well I might add. But it just seems that everything that once held credence to the boundaries of reason for you and your characters are simply being tossed out the door just so you can write the next porn scene whether it makes sense or not. You were better than this. Very disappointing chapter. End this please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep it up!

Take your time. Every little step down the ladder that the slut takes is delicious.

Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Strange place to end

I've loved this story so far and I understand the need to bring in fresh ideas which are great although I don't understand what's passe about a little corrective humiliation using mouth-soaping,

It just seems a strange place to abandon the main story line. (I disregarding the nezt chapter as is a completely different premise and set of characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous