How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To make my life easier the bacon and toast were torn into pieces. There was no dainty way to do this, unlike a real cat I didn't have a jaw that was forward of my face to make eating like this easy. Honestly the only way to eat or drink was to put my nose into it and do my best not to get covered by it. In any case I would be able to clean myself after, it was a very cat like thing to do after all.

"No slurping either," Goddess Lisa said as she sat at the table with the other women, "my pussy doesn't slurp."

I meowed and did my best to not make too much of a mess while I devoured my breakfast. Coffee could wait as it would be the messiest. I did manage though; the coffee was delicious, and I needed it so badly. I don't understand people who don't drink it really.

"All done pussy?" she asked looking over my bowls. "Good girl," she said pulling my leash, "let's go back outside."

I was led outside where my leash was removed. Everyone sat and relaxed while I moved over to the mattress and started cleaning myself. As I did I looked over and saw Goddess Lisa looking proudly at me, she was obviously happy with how I was behaving. The morning was spent much like the afternoon, my rubbing against legs and chairs trying to get attention, chasing a dildo, sunning myself on my mattress and occasionally drinking water and relieving myself. It was an interesting existence. At some point Goddess Lisa dressed in her bikini again, putting on a different tank to and cut off shorts with her flip flops. She was apparently going to leave making me feel slightly crushed.

"Pussy dear," she called out, "I'm heading out, come walk me to my jeep."

"Meow!" I called out and headed off after her as quickly as I could following her along the side of the house to the driveway.

As we made our way to the front of the house I felt my tits swaying as I moved. I didn't care, I was watching her amazing legs and swaying butt as she walked. I wanted to lick her! Please her! Be owned by her! Goddess reached over the side of the Jeep to put her bag in the back, the magnificent view of her legs as she stood on her toes and leaned over the side made my pussy tremble.

"Pussy you are practically salivating!" She teased. "Do you want to eat me again?" I quickly meowed yes in response. "How I wish you could beg for it!"

As a response I quickly sat up like a dog on my back legs, spreading my knees wide, making sure to expose my pussy and chest to her.

"I guess you can beg, now can't you?" She teased undoing her cut offs and stepping out of them. "Do you want to lick me pussy?" She said tugging at her bottoms flashing her pussy and bald mound.

"Meow!!" I exclaimed with a big nod.

Goddess Lisa leaned against the side of her Jeep spreading her legs for me.

"Come on pussy," she cooed, "make me really miss that tongue of yours."

I quickly buried my face between her legs assaulting her clit with my tongue. I didn't just want to make her cum I wanted her to feel the orgasm I gave her the next day wherever she may be! Her hand cupped the back of my head as she pulled my mouth into her.

"Oh, pussy you fucking slut!" she moaned. "Lick me like you mean it!"

She ground herself into me like a woman possessed humping and gyrating on my face coating my face with her wetness. Her body tensed, I could feel her orgasm growing in intensity as her entire body tensed.

"Ohhhh fuck pussy!" She groaned loudly as she came all over my face.

Goddess Lisa collapsed against the side of her Jeep panting while I continued to lick and kiss her legs. As much as I wanted more I knew it wasn't my place.

"Such a good pussy," she said patting my head, "and what a wonderful pussy licker you are."

"Meow!" I replied greedily licking her thighs.

"Don't worry," she said caressing my face, "you'll see me again. Now sit back like a good pussy and don't move until I wave."

She pulled up her shorts and readjusted her clothing before getting behind the wheel of her Jeep. Pulling out of the driveway I quickly realized that I was facing the street with my body exposed for anyone who drove by while Goddess Lisa sat at the end of the driveway and laughed. She waited for several minutes, watching me in her side view mirror to make sure I didn't move, as multiple cars went by. Whether they saw me or not wasn't the point, it was whether I flinched or tried to hide. Finally, she pulled away giving me the long-anticipated wave. I slowly sauntered back to the back yard. What would anyone think driving by at 45 - 50 miles per hour? That they saw an adult on all fours with a cat's tail poking out of her ass and ballet boots strapped to her thighs? Even it they saw me no one would believe them! I went back to my pillow and took a nice nap while amber continued to mince and wait on the guests.

After all it is good to be the slut!