All Comments on 'How It All Begun Ch. 01'

by dimitris2009

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 11 years ago
Nice beginning!!

What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You have a beginning, now add some meat to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Father in law

We had been to the wedding,my father in law is 55,single now,and i was staying at his place.after the wedding he and my wife went to visit her sister.I was looking around his place when i found a draw of womans clothing,his ex wifes as it turned out.Now i have crossdressed for a while,i put on a dress,pantyhose,sheer panties and my cock grew,i was stroking it,laying down,my legs in the air,when i heard the door,shit,i pulled the sheets over me,i was in his bedroom.He walked in,Rob whats wrong,nothing,why are you in there,oh just sleepy,o.k.i need to go to bed,its late,Julie is staying over at her sisters.I waited,come on,he pulled the sheets back,Oh,what there Laura clothes,what,i jumped up,wait,just wait,i stood,you dress often,sometimes,let me have a look at you.ohh,let me have a look,i bet Julie doesnt know,no,o.k.Turn around,wow not bad,look stay in here,you look fine,in fact i am getting hard looking at you and he dropped his trousers to reveal a shardening cock.He walked over,and standing behind me,hugged me his cock obvious against my bottom.I wont tell,suck me,what,even if you dont it doesnt matter,i wont tell its just the sight of you inLauras clothes,i dont know i havent had sex since she passed away 3 years ago.I felt sorry for him and went down on my knees and took his cock in my mouth.He quickly hardened and before long i had my first taste of male sperm as he filled my mouth.He lay down,oh yeh,his cock still hard,i kept stroking it,i got up,went to the bathroom,found some oil and put it around and in my hole.He was still hard as i turned around exposing my pantyhosed bottom,then laying beside him,reaching back for his cockplacing it against my hole,waited,he pushed forward,missed,i reached back,held his cock in place and he pushed and after some adjusting he entered me,slowly,my hole adjusting,uncomfortable until he was all the way in.Then i said come on,make love to me,and he started fucking in and out.He kept going for some time,i must admit my cock was hard and leaking pre cum as he fucked into me.He rolled me over,me lying flat as he pushed in and out of me,faster now,hitting deep until my cock exploded onto the sheet,clenching my arse around his cock,feeling him swell then empty his hot cumm into me.We lay like that for awhile,then he rolled off,i stayed there.We see each other 3 or 4 times a year,each time i dress for him and he fucks me,enthusiastically now,slapping my arse,he is a good lover but now he is not the only one.

andy12andy12about 14 years ago
more

what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

More I want more.

hangeronhangeronover 14 years ago
Rather short,

Intriguing begining,please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous