How My Life Has Changed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my legs around his back gripping him tightly as he began a thrusting motion with long, slow strokes. As he sensed my climax build his movement became faster. The pleasurable sensations were almost unbearable ... pain ... ecstasy ... stronger ... body on fire ... climax approaching. He slowed the pace and used short strokes near the mouth of my vagina. That was all it took to take me past the point of no return ... I let out a cry as the first wave of orgasm engulfed me ... and then the next ... and the next. I had never imagined a climax could be so intense or last so long. This was surely the ultimate heaven. Just as my sensations were beginning to subside I felt him tense ... deep inside me ... on the point of ejaculation. He groaned as he came, spraying my cervix with his first jet of semen ... then his second ... his third ... his fourth. I lost count of the times he ejaculated. Eventually all became still and we lay motionless, enjoying the post-coital glow.

Never had I felt so fulfilled ... so secure ... so happy ... so much in love.

Only once his penis had become limp did he withdraw and it was then that I sensed his semen dribbling down my thighs. I wanted to go to the bathroom to clean up but I couldn't bring myself to move ... I couldn't bear to be parted from my fiancé. The sheets were going to be a real mess in the morning!

We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

I never did return to my flat other than to take the rest of my belongings.

12