How The Cookie Crumbles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh...good" I replied evenly. "It's real handy and many of the inter-departmental accounting issues have disappeared. It took about a few days to get up to speed on its features, but I've been going full speed since."

"Good...glad to hear you're enjoying it...that's important to me" Edwards responded.

An interesting grouping of words I thought for a moment, but quickly refocused and continued listening.

"I'll admit myself, that it took some time to learn the system...wasn't 100% sold on it at first because I didn't understand all the applications...all the potentials."

As he spoke, the papers that were in his hand found their way to the coffee table top and he deftly slid to the center of the couch...the tone of his voice implied that he was about to confide something in me, so I

listened intently.

"You know..." he continued, hand gestures seeming to punctuate his words. "All these new functions and capabilities can seem daunting at first. So many applications and terms to learn...like, I bet you don't know what a "cookie" is?"

His right hand became a "period" and landed softly on my knee at the end of the sentence.

"No..." I replied slowly, my eyes left his face and looked at the hand that rested on my knee for some reason. "I cant say that I do..." A sense of imbalance...began stirring in my gut.

He continued quickly but softly, his hand began slowly feeling my thigh...like he was playing piano in slow motion.

"Neither did I at first...but I learned. Each time an internet website is opened, a 'cookie' gets created and is stored on the main file server...creating this huge list of 'cookies" that indicates each and every website that's viewed by people on the network." He paused and turned faced me directly before continuing. "In essence, I'm able to see whatever my employee's are viewing..." his voice trailed off to slowly.

My mind was racing now...streaking well ahead of his words already. I'd dared to conclude where this was leading and something told me to stay still. My leg didn't feeling part of me anymore...it was frozen in place...held captive by his hand. I didn't voice any objection...didn't attempt to leave.

"I've learned some of my people have very...interesting tastes..." he continued, his hand now openly massaged me as it crept slowly up my thigh.

"I don't know that we should do this..." I blurted out weakly. Completely out of context, I gave voice to my last subconscious doubt...but the words had no conviction and I quickly fell silent again and remained in place. Whatever words of protest I might utter would never change the fact that my cock had reached out him...stretched down my leg...trying to close the distance to his hand.

He continued in a confidential tone...one he used when he closed a deal...

"I'll have to admit...it pleased me a good deal to read your emails..." His hand now covered my crotch and squeezing lightly, he felt my readiness.

It ever there was a last chance for me to escape, this was it...but we both knew escape was the last thing I wanted.

I sat still when I heard my zipper...

I squirmed when I felt his hand wrap around my package...

I leaned back and accepted his warm tongue between my lips...

I felt his tender dominance quickly. Remnants of his cologne intoxicated me...his soft full lips were pressed against mine while our tongues played joyfully...his thumb and forefingers stroking the tip of my sensitive cock...just gently working the head...as if to hold me at attention...to hold me in place.

I'd been easy work for him and the deal was done when he transferred his mouth to my cock.

"Ahhh..." was the only sound in the room as he sucked me down in a gulp. I stretched out and spread for him, loving how he whipped my tool with his tongue...soothing the "stings" with his lips. His hand cupped my balls...felt their softness...a woman's breast isn't as soft as a man's smooth shaved balls...and his hand enveloped them completely.

For just the second time in my life, I felt the total delight of my cock being buried in another man's mouth. This was "right" for me...this was good. I found an exciting peace with something inside me and would

soon realize complete peace with something else inside me.

Edward's pulled off me and stood. Silence bridged the gap to our next destination...but we were working from the same map...both knowing where the road led. His belt opened, his pants fell to the floor and revealed a big bulge in his jockey's shorts. I was on the floor already...squatting in front of him...just inches away from my fantasy. With hands that trembled slightly, I reached for the waistband of his shorts and slowly began lowering them. First his dickhead came into view...its large mushroom head made my mouth water more...then slowly, the thick shaft was revealed...angled slightly to the left...it throbbed nicely. With flat palms, I slide the back of his shorts over his round ass...inserting a finger in his crack as I went...and the shorts dropped them to the floor.

The picture was complete! This beautiful stiff cock stood exposed before me...the realization of so many fantasy cocks that I'd lusted for while on the computer. Edward's was definitely a "bull"...his tool definitely commanded attention...and I gave it to him quickly...filling my fist with his thick shaft...my

mouth with his delicious cock.

Silence again fell over the room...but no words were necessary to express my feelings. Those were conveyed with a hungry, probing tongue and sucking lips. His were told by the increasing stiffness of his joystick. Nothing in particular was on my mind except to enjoy this treat slowly...to love this cock with all my might...to suck my Boss off until his cum would fill my mouth.

My tongue slide up and down the warm shaft...suckled the big, pink tip...flicked love at his hairy sac.

"Ahhhhhh...I could tell you'd be good at this..." he whispered. "That's right...work it good...its yours finally...mmmmmmmmm.

He shook slightly...his hardon twitched...and placing a hand behind my head went on...

"Your emails...mmmmmm...they'd always get me so hard...ooooooo that's right...ahhhh...don't stop...mmmmm..."

He began gyrating his ass slowly...gradually building up a rhythm...slowly beginning to face fuck me...

"Ahhhhhhhhh yes!" he gasped, his hand clenching my hair.

"Yes...yes.....yes!" With each word came increased stiffness...with each word came increased tension...with his last word came a grunt...and a convulsive load of cum!

Holding his waist, I held firmly in place...allowing him to fill me completely...to pump his seed in me...

To quench my thirst for cum...which I drank eagerly...reveling in the thick, gooey mess that filled my mouth and throat. I grabbed and squeezed his lemon...sucking hard and extracting all it had for me.

Eventually, his legs couldn't hold him and he collapsed on the couch...his cock still twitching but out of ammo. Never the less, I slid over to him quickly and swallowed it again...holding it upright while sucking it's wet, shrinking length furiously.

"Ahhhhhhh...are we going to have fun at the conference..." He whispered appreciatively while petting my bobbing head.

Which brings me back to Ramon...at least I think that's his name.

12