All Comments on 'How to Escape from Literotica'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
There's a "real" baseball in the closet Tommy.

This howto is presented tongue in cheek and very well done. There is a grain of truth to the concept of addiction. All things (hopefully) in moderation. A great exploration of this topic, also tongue in cheek, is Kurt Vonnegut's THE EUPHIO QUESTION. I hoped that the new background was an optical illusion that, if you look at it out of focus, you can 'find' Nemo/Waldo/Osama/etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOL

I laughed out loud when I saw myself in this posting! So... that's my problem. I must find a twevle step group!

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

Very funny and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Life Wasted

I liked this a great deal it was amusing and at the same time revealed just how much a computor can take over your life.I will not go into details other than to say I fully intend to go offline for at least six months.[no I am not going to prison ]I did it recently for two months and started to live again. I wonder how we managed before the contraption became so freely available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lol

awesome. but i dont see the similar stories box at the end, did they leave it out of your story just for you?

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Helpful

Your discussion will help some to get out of the wilderness.

In my case it just offers more routes in!

Thanks.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 16 years ago
Finally...

Gees, where've you been all my life. Finally, someone who shares my sense of the ridiculous.

I love your humor. I love your style of writing, very easy to read. It flows, it's inspired writing.

Great piece. I love it!

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Best story yet !!!

How about advising on trying to stop reading a story so that one can get on with work.

Robert_NotRobert_Notabout 14 years ago
... Oh So True ...

but what a way to go!

I first read this story a year or so ago and I'm real pleased to have found it again.

You can achieve temproary respite by installing a new browser such as Opera and using it only for Literotica. This means that should you have to do something you can use the (Windows) Task Manager to kill the browser process. When you restart the browser later on, all your windows are there with all their tabs (but only when you kill the process, which takes all the windows at once).

When the Browser gets a bit lame, you can download a couple of older versions and install them in parallel (web developers need this feature) and for the hard core addicted among us, you can also install several operating systems in parallel once you've used up the respite you gained when you added extra memory.

The sky's the limit folks and I can see we're going to have fun on the way.

(Did I hear 'self-help group'? - I'm doing that already - that's why I'm reading Lit!)

A great article - keep it up!

R.

PattyMariePattyMarieover 13 years ago
Thanks for telling me about it.

You know, I'm getting on in age and I find it comfortable read on the computer with the type face enlarged. I enlarge it to the point of the story filling the whole screen with about a third of it hidden beyond the edge of the monitor. So I never saw this feature. After reading your "How To" I now know about this and have to fight the urge to scroll to the right and check out the links. Thanks a lot... NOT!

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
LITEROTICA .COM - A cyber conspiracy , I say. lol.

Its an 'entrapment' on an intercontinental scale. lol.

Just imagine , I am sitting here in India , in the safety of my home, on a Sunday, with a thousand things to do & yet I'm glued to LIT. The best & only excuse for procrastination.A good for only one thing fellow. lol.

Talking about addiction, sadly, you can't even join the 'Literoticans Anonymous' , especially of the LW type. lol.

WTH , just blame it all on Laurel & Manu . lol.

The 5th star. I can't help it , I'm simply addicted. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG !!!!!!

I am such an addict! But, I have taken it into darker relms. I READ LIT ON MY PHONE! !!! Now I can get my fix anywhere. I seriously need help..LOL.

Thanks for the reality check.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous