All Comments on 'How to Make a Slave Ch. 02'

by devil_dreams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
I really love the slow, sensual way you're drawing this story out.

This is the kind of story I Iike. Almost makes me feel I'm right there like a fly on the wall. And I'm enjoying the same characteristic and quality here as I experienced in chapter one. Keep up the great work. I looking forward to chapter three and so on! I can't wait to find out all the varied and many ways he's going to make her his slave. That should be interesting! While this tale is written in a different style than Amanda's Boy, I have to say I like them both because the writing is excellent. Thanks!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
It's a very good story

It's too bad that the author didn't continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Please

You have my attention. What next? Seems this story has infinite possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

I love this story. Because of the raw honesty and peculiar lack of pretense. The everydayness of their relationship. Their patient love for each other. The writing......

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 days ago

Good story. Although written years ago, I wish the author would continue to develop this story or let someone else take it and run with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous