All Comments on 'How to Make a Slave Ch. 02'

by devil_dreams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Foxterot7aFoxterot7a20 days ago

Good story. Although written years ago, I wish the author would continue to develop this story or let someone else take it and run with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I love this story. Because of the raw honesty and peculiar lack of pretense. The everydayness of their relationship. Their patient love for each other. The writing......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Please

You have my attention. What next? Seems this story has infinite possibilities.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
It's a very good story

It's too bad that the author didn't continue with it.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
I really love the slow, sensual way you're drawing this story out.

This is the kind of story I Iike. Almost makes me feel I'm right there like a fly on the wall. And I'm enjoying the same characteristic and quality here as I experienced in chapter one. Keep up the great work. I looking forward to chapter three and so on! I can't wait to find out all the varied and many ways he's going to make her his slave. That should be interesting! While this tale is written in a different style than Amanda's Boy, I have to say I like them both because the writing is excellent. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous