Huge Exhibitionist Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had earlier that morning talked with Keiko about Teresa and how I really wanted her and her husband to join us on future exhibitionist adventures. My wife agreed with the plan, knowing how I loved tight little Asian bodies, especially one that I had a little history with.

Tracy and Bonnie arrived in the mid-afternoon, having driven down from Daytona Beach. The buxom Bonnie was my former roommate in college and Tracy was her sumptuous cousin [See story: Nude College Roommates Ch. 1 & 2], who was taking a break from her hectic life in DC. She was a single mom to a very hyper daughter in addition to working as a government web programmer. The two cousins had both inherited the big-boob gene, and with my encouragement had grown to fully embrace the excitement of a few erotic exhibitionist adventures. At various points during my friendship to them both, my dick had glistened with their pussy juice. I was excited that they responded to my party invitation, vividly recalling all the awesome nudist adventures we shared.

A few times during the build-up to the party, Keiko would catch me staring off into space with a growing hard on. She would snap me back to the real world, her inquiries unanswered, but she knew all too well I was probably day-dreaming about my rambunctious college days when clothes were considered a nuisance. Yes, it would be good to "reconnect" with a couple kissing cousins from my past, but it had been the better part of two decades since I had seen their wares on full display, so I was fully expecting that time and gravity had transformed those taught college-age bodies a little. I was pleasantly surprised though when they doffed their clothes in the back room and joined the party.

"Wow" I blurted, when spying Bonnie and Tracy in their birthday suits, strutting proudly and turning heads as they made their way through the naked party guests, which numbered a couple dozen by mid-afternoon. I was excitedly shocked that they both had kept their bodies in great shape. Neither of them had gained much weight, if any at all, as from across the room I could easily see that their tits were nearly as firm as I remembered them. Their skin was still very silky and taught, although not nearly as tan as when the beach was our playground.

Bonnie, having more Scandinavian blood, was still relatively fair-skinned, which always prevented her from getting a deep tan, much to her frustration. But when we were roommates, I always pointed out the advantages of that fair skin. I explained how much of a turn-on it was that her wispy, blond pubic hair was nearly transparent, eliminating the need for a close trim job while still providing a clear view of her pink pussy lips.

I fondly remembered one night (when we were roommates) when Bonnie begged to tag along with me to the college library. I was a little baffled with that rare request, but I soon realized her intentions when she walked out of her bedroom wearing a tight push-up bra and short skirt. I was excited, as I knew that was the skirt she wore when heading out for a night on the town that would include some pussy flashing. Her giddiness was readily apparent as she applied her make-up and then wiggled into a tight, frilly tank top, which left plenty of cleavage on display. She spent the rest of the night "posing" throughout the library, discovering many new ways to flash her barely-restrained tits and pussy to unsuspecting college guys. So it was good to see her again after all those years, still sporting a body worthy of voyeuristic leer.

Tracy was more of the nerd type, and preferred to expand her brain instead of pursuing any semblance of fashion. But under all those baggy clothes she was sporting a rock hard body, with a tight little ass and long legs. I was first privileged to find out what she was hiding one night when she was staying with Bonnie and I for her spring break from a northeast university. [see story: Nude College Roommates Ch. 1 & 2] On the second night of Tracy's stay, I was parading around the beach house wearing just a little towel loosely tied around my waist. I said that I was getting ready to hop in the shower, but really getting off on parading around two hot co-eds in a towel that could lose its grip at any moment. Although by that time, Bonnie and I had already seen each other naked plenty of times. Tracy challenged me to drop the towel for a quick flash of my dick, but I upped the challenge, to which she surprisingly agreed.

The deal was that all three of us would get naked, and continue to stay naked for the duration of her visit. I guess she really wanted to see my dick, because I also convinced her to surprise one of my guy buddies by walking into the living room fully naked. She rose to the challenge, and even completed a few exhibitionist dares throughout that week. And boy was I surprised when she stripped. She was hiding a quite sizable rack under those baggy t-shirts. They were nearly a D-cup, perfectly round and plenty perky.

Nearly a decade after that first encounter with Tracy, I hooked up with her again for a six-month tryst, which included quite a few more naked adventures. We had reacquainted on a group Bahamas cruise, which was coordinated by Bonnie and her friend Katie and included five others. Two were a couple, one guy was gay and the other two thirty-ish women caused a little stir in my pants. Tracy, Bonnie and Katie had all joined along on my previous exhibitionist adventures, so they eagerly followed my lead in convincing the rest of the group out of their clothes.

I was typically the instigator, casually changing clothes in the open or walking around the adjoining cabin suites fully naked on my way to or from the shower. Bonnie and Katie soon joined my antics, as we made light of our nudity so naturally, bragging that we really didn't care who saw us in the raw. We dramatized our nudity extensively, holding full conversations with the other people in the group or with the maids. Katie made sure the cabin door was always open, and would make a loud noise whenever hearing somebody coming down the hall, just so they would see us nudies in our room when walking by.

Tracy ran with my suggestion that she hold back her nudity a little while in the room, but to let those clothes fly on our excursions outside. So, much to the delight of all the dropped jaws on the pool deck and beach, her tiny string bikini would "accidentally" fall down, or be ripped off when something caught the loosely held knot. On the second day of the trip, the ship anchored on a private island. As soon as we stepped off the launch, Tracy and I had bolted for the bushes for a quick open-air bonk. We emerged with me in my board shorts and Tracy wearing only her bikini bottom, which was riding low enough to display the beginnings of her pussy folds, fully indicating that she was also shaved clean. She walked around the rest of the day like that, except for those times when she would find some creative way to lose her bottoms altogether.

Tracy, Bonnie, Katie and myself all enjoyed our stingray encounter and parasailing fully nude, having also convinced the guy and girl couple in our group to strip fully for a skinny-dip in a secluded lagoon. Our magic was definitely working well that day, not only on the rest of our group, but other envious cruise people as well. For on the way back to the ship at the end of the day, all the girls in our group stripped out of their tops and were joined by at least a dozen other girls for the return trip in the launch. It was highly entertaining watching nearly twenty sets of bare tits bounce in unison as the boat drove through the open sea.

Back at the party, I was in a voyeuristic trance myself, watching Bonnie and Tracy seductively saunter through all the party guests toward me. I was mesmerized by two sets of spectacular tits delicately swaying in cadence with their matched set of curvy hips. I led the two girls to my pool table room off the main great room. It was much more quiet and empty, allowing us to catch up with the previous 15 years over a game of pool while I soaked in their rocking bodies. We talked about everything and anything, sharing a bond that hadn't diminished at all between us three adventure nuts. We were all very open and felt at ease revealing our inner most thoughts and desires, no doubt because were all nude and had nothing left to hide behind.

I made sure though to keep the conversation steered towards the more exhibitionist topics. I told Bonnie and Tracy all about how I elevated my nudist/exhibitionist tendencies into a full blown lifestyle, integrating it into every aspect of my life, including my employees and family acquaintances. I also explained the very sexually-open relationship I have with my wife, which brought a mischievous smile to Tracy's face as she slowly gazed down at my half-erect dick. Bonnie also giggled at that revelation. I boasted that they should both feel-free to partake in the fruits of any willing party guest.

During that whole revealing conversation, we never missed an opportunity to integrate a body part into the conversation, for demonstration purposes of course. We tossed more than a few sexual innuendos around that pool table. I also asked plenty of directed questions about pussies, dicks and tits that required either a demonstration or leg maneuver to provide a clear view. The side rail of the pool table had quickly become sticky from all the genital rubbing going on as we mischievously teased each other. Tracy was single at the moment and readily admitted to needing a good fuck at some point before flying back home, whereas Bonnie talked about her own shaky marriage that had already included a few liaisons with external partners for both of them.

I asked both girls what they were expecting after receiving my invitation to a nudist party. From our college days, they both knew that I liked pushing the exhibitionist thing, so kind of envisioned a dozen or so naked people walking around with drinks in their hands and playing a few party games, much like a repeat of the nude party we had that summer when I was living with Bonnie. [see story: Party Requirements: Everybody Nude] I then asked what the girls thought after arriving and seeing 20 naked people already at the party openly groping each other, with at least another 20 guests still to arrive. Both girls admitted to being surprised that the party was already turning out to be just what they had secretly hoped, especially when realizing all their pent up exhibitionist desires would be fulfilled and then some. Tracy was starting to bounce with excitement, antsy to begin showing off her body that she had worked hard in preparation for the party.

Just as I start leading the girls out to the main area to begin the games, my daughter Melody burst in from around the corner, pushing us all back into the pool room. Melody's excitement was contagious as she told us about the arrival of a group of girls who she invited, but never thought would show up after telling them about the dress code requirements. Melody explained how she had been trying desperately to become a member of that cool chick group, and since nothing else was working, decided to go for broke and invite the group's inner circle to the party. Well, five of the girls showed up, and after getting over Melody's brand new tits proudly on display with the rest of her nakedness, she shuffled them off to the clothes pile room with Sara, then went to find me, looking to regain a little composure.

After talking for a bit, she gained enough confidence to face the girl group again, who by then she had hoped were already nude. She also wanted to properly introduce the new girls to her parents. But before she dragged me off for the meet and greet, Melody glanced down and declared that my dick wasn't hard enough to be properly displayed. Bonnie commented that it was impressive already, even without my trademark purple helmet.

Melody always delighted in showing me off, especially when I would casually walk around with a full hard on. More than a few times she had brought home friends for a study night, and conveniently neglected to mention that her entire family walked around in the nude. There were some interesting encounters to put it mildly, but Melody thrived on the status, and envy, of having a dad who paraded around in the buff, shamelessly waving around a big dick.

Listening to Melody's nervous rants about the girl group, I had retreated back into the pool room and leaned back against the pool table flanked by the buxom cousins on either side of me.

I boasted how proud I was that my beautiful daughter had the smarts to aggressively push the nudist/exhibitionist envelope without getting in too much trouble along the way. Why even earlier that morning she had driven most of the way back from Miami airport, to pick up some guests who flew in, wearing only a tiny bikini top, having also convinced her van load full of party people to strip completely. All without getting even a glance from the two cops she passed.

Melody prodded me again about my college adventures, hoping this time I wouldn't be so vague, since my partners in crime were standing naked on either side of me. So I gave in and began telling Melody the abbreviated story about my old college roommate, Bonnie and her cousin Tracy, who were both intimately involved with my first explorations into the whole nudist life and exhibitionist adventures. Melody listened intently, finally able to hear about my mysterious college days. I suspected that during a recollection of exhibitionist dares, a stray comment from Bonnie or Tracy about the cocaine that fueled those dares would find its way to Melody's curious ears. So, I felt it was finally time to reveal that last dimension of my college exhibitionist stories myself.

Melody listened intently as I recalled all the crazy things we did in that constant quest to push through our fears of getting caught exposing our naked bodies in public. Bonnie and Tracy added their colorful comments, especially if it involved any of my more embarrassing moments. We explained about always becoming more creative with each succeeding adventure and how many friends or acquaintances we had brought into our little nudist gang.

I was a little taken aback though when Melody revealed she already knew about sniffing coke off naked body parts, even updating my vocabulary that it wasn't called a body blow any more, but a circle of white powder around a nipple is called a frosted doughnut. Tracy, Bonnie and I all sighed a little recalling the memory of those days, and openly wishing to relive that feeling again. We secretly hoped that somebody actually did bring some coke to the party.

Melody then curiously asked if my dick had ever tasted the pussies on either side of me, especially when Bonnie commented previously about my purple-headed monster, which Melody knows is a somewhat rare event. Bonnie, Tracy and I all giggled, admitting to plenty of hot sex between us all, including many times in relative public or performing in front of friends at a party. As I told the story about my college nudist antics, my dick was also reliving the memories, rising in earnest with each sexy admission, or when I took a quick glance toward the six boobs or three pussies on full display. Melody took it all in, happy that she learned a little more about her father's antics, and also that my dick would soon be ready for display to the new girl group.

A couple quick gropes from Bonnie and Tracy coaxed me to a final stiff erection. I stopped them just short of a super erection, teasing that I was saving that show for later in the evening. Melody then excitedly dragged me down the hall to meet the girl group, grabbing Keiko along the way. We turned the corner into the clothes pile room, and was offered the sight of five prissy college girls nervously removing the last of their designer clothes. Sara was still coaxing the girls to hurry up and get with the program, relishing her self-earned power over them during this rare opportunity. Any other time, Sara would retreat in submission to the alpha girls.

Melody introduced her parents in turn to each girl, but only as each one had become fully naked. The girls each politely shook hands with Keiko and I, while my gaze slowly and blatantly surveyed each tight, nubile body, feeding their embarrassment, but also preparing them for the gawking to come. Each girls' gaze was locked onto my erect manhood during the encounter, while also trying to avoid being speared by it. Melody was beaming, knowing the other girls would never be able to top the open display of her father's big cock whenever she wanted.

12