Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, the day turned into night. Cassandra was feeling something build up inside of her. Was this it? Was she going to reach an orgasm? She rubbed faster...

Her brain functions were already diminished by the pleasurable sensations received from the nerve terminals in her pussy but then, something else happened. Cassandra's mind stopped working all together for a brief instant and a bright light sparked behind her eyes. She felt her pussy twitching involuntarily, once, twice. The sensation lasted only a few seconds but it was the best feeling ever! Cassandra had reached an orgasm for the first time.

Afterward, Cassandra laid astounded on the couch. Her brain functions quickly returned and she analyzed the event. It had been incredible! She had to try it again. Cassandra was becoming addicted.

***

The rest of the night and the following day Cassandra stayed in her apartment. She did nothing but masturbate without pause, leaving drops of lubricating fluid everywhere, and was able to reach a couple more orgasms. They were not too strong nor lasted very much but they felt great nonetheless.

"This feeling is the best!"

It was in Cassandra's nature to examine everything and this was not the exception. She knew that some humans had very strong orgasms. If a small one, like the ones she just had, felt so good, then a big one must feel way better.

I need a cock inside of me. More than one if possible. I know what I have to do.

Cassandra decided that she had a new mission. She was going to reach the strongest orgasm possible, no matter how difficult it was or what she had to do. It was not common for a gynoid to assign missions to herself. In fact, it was impossible. But so many things were changing within her body and that included her brain.

The curvaceous female put on skimpy clothes and walked to a club a couple of blocks away. In this neighborhood everything was allowed except killing each other. Clothing was optional and so was sex, anytime, anywhere, as long as it was consensual. Slavery was also common but it operated outside the law.

"This is it. Here I'll find what I am looking for." Cassandra said, standing at the entrance of a bar named 'The Hole'. At that moment, she realized that she had a new feeling in her gut; fear. She hesitated as her safety protocols kicked in. Maybe this was not such a good idea.

But her excitement was bigger than her fear and she stepped in. Her pussy was dripping wet.

The music was loud and there were plenty of customers inside. Different species mingling with each other, some talking, some mating. This place was perfect. After a quick scan, Cassandra spotted a table that had exactly what she wanted.

That's my table.

She walked with determination. She wouldn't take no for an answer. Not that she expected any resistance. Human females, or gynoids in her case, were a delicacy regarding sex. Soft skins and warm bodies to fuck were coveted by many species.

Cassandra approached a table where three theronians were arguing in their native language. They were humanoids with very muscular, dark bodies, and huge dangling cocks the size of a horse's. All of them turned their heads at the same time to look at her.

"Hello guys. Do you want to have some fun?" Cassandra said.

They found it very odd that this woman was talking to them. Because of the theronians' vicious nature, females never approach them willingly to make small talk.

A human female! What does she want? She wants to fuck?! One theronian thought, trying to figure out if this was a setup from one of their many enemies.

Without waiting for an answer, Cassandra removed her leather top and her panties. Then she knelt, grabbing the dangling cocks of two surprised creatures.

"What's up with this human? Is she crazy?" One of them asked.

"I don't know and don't care. She wants to fuck!" The other responded.

The theronians were astounded by the strange behavior of this human but they were not going to turn down an opportunity to fuck a soft, warm female.

Cassandra engulfed the tip of one cock and was barely able to fit it in her mouth. It was huge! She wondered if she was up to the task. Cassandra had had sex thousands of times but mostly with humans and occasionally with smaller humanoids but she had never mated with theronians before. God! It's too big!

"Not just the tip. Swallow all of it!" The theronian said, grabbing the back of her head and pulling violently. The huge appendage passed forcefully through Cassandra's throat and sank deep into her gullet. "Like that! Now I can feel your warmth."

"This human is hot!" said one of them as he watched this mate's cock disappear inside of Cassandra's body.

"Yeah! She is a good cock sucker!" said the other one watching.

For an instant, that new feeling of fear started to take over again. She heart jolted. But at the same time, a sense of helplessness made her feel more human, and more aroused.

Cassandra could feel the girth of the phallus stretching her throat to the limit and reaching deep inside of her. She wondered if the threronians realized that a normal human female couldn't do this without chocking. Apparently they didn't care. To them she was just a subject of flesh and blood willing to fuck. Strangely enough, this thought made her pussy twitch.

The beast fucked her mouth for a few minutes while the other two started to get impatient, "Don't take her all for yourself. We want to fuck her too."

"She is so tiny. How can she swallow all that?"

"She is squeezing my cock with her throat. This one is an expert."

Cassandra was getting a pleasant sensation coming from her pussy while nothing was touching her crotch. She didn't understand how this was possible. Then she remembered her previous conclusion; don't analyze, just enjoy.

The other theronian got tired of waiting and lifted Cassandra's hips from the ground until she was leveled with his crotch. His huge phallus rested on her ass and lower back, as if he was measuring how deep he was going to penetrate her.

"Yes, my cock will fit just fine," he said, pulling back and aiming at her pussy.

"Don't damage her. The night is just beginning." his friend said.

A moment later, Cassandra had two enormous cocks impaling her slim body from both ends. She could actually picture them bumping on each other at the middle. "She is so tight! Human females are the best!"

The third theronian didn't like being the only one left out. He got angry. "Hey! I want to fuck her too. Get off her!"

"Relax! We will change positions. All of us will get some action," said the one fucking her mouth.

The theronians retrieved their cocks from Cassandra, giving her a break; not that she needed it. One of them laid on the floor and instructed her to sit on his cock.

"Sit on my cock until it is completely inside of you."

Looking down at his erect phallus, Cassandra was more excited that even before. Her pursuit for getting a stronger orgasm was definitely on the right track.

"I want you to suck my cock. All of it!" said the one that had been fucking her pussy.

Cassandra did as commanded, moving down slowly and enjoying every centimeter of the fat cock as it penetrated her insides until her knees touched the ground. She briefly thought about the thousands of times she had sex before faking pleasure, not knowing that it could feel as good as this. And with such a big phallus, the sensations were even more intense. This feels so good...

Cassandra felt the other theronian poking at her anus and she bent forward, enticing him to go forward.

But the other beast pumping wildly from below made the task a bit difficult.

She tried to steadied herself until the theronian found the right spot and pushed his cock mercilessly into Cassandra's tight cavity. The woman screamed with true bliss. She could feel both thick members fighting for space within her slim figure and driving her closer to the first orgasm of the night.

The third theronian was anxious to feel the warmth of Cassandra's body. She had her mouth wide open and this was an opportunity he was not going to waste. "Yes, open you mouth like that."

Cassandra's moans were silenced by the thick member passing through her lips and smashing the back of her throat. The woman opened her eyes wide while considering the possibility of another huge phallus invading her body. This was by far the wildest sexual thing she had ever done and her pussy twitched hard from the overwhelming arousal.

"You are going to swallow all of it," the beast said, as he stepped forward little by little, pushing his phallus deeper into Cassandra's esophagus until her lips couldn't stretch anymore. Cassandra was already on the edge of climax and she knew it. This was the moment of truth. Will it be the same as her previous orgasms at home or will it be stronger...

The answer came quickly and hit her like a freight train. Just like before, her mind went blank leaving room only for bliss. Her pussy and ass twitched frantically. Her nipples throbbed. Her entire body felt like an erogenous zone.

While her body trembled without control, the creatures kept fucking her relentlessly. Five seconds passed, then ten, then fifteen. It was almost impossible to keep track of time but she wished this would never end. She had succeeded. This was her strongest orgasm yet. And like the theronian said, the night was just beginning.

"Her ass is clenching my cock!"

"So is her pussy!"

"This feels good. You were right. She is perfect for this."

To the beast that pumped Cassandra's pussy, her orgasmic contractions were more than he could endure. He reached climax right after her, discharging a huge load of cum deep inside her body. The woman's belly bloated to accommodate the hot fluid but soon it started to leak through the tight crevices between her pussy and his cock.

"Tarkut is done. Lift her so I can fuck her pussy," said the one fucking her mouth.

Cassandra moaned loudly when she felt the large appendage slipping out of her body. She had recovered from the orgasm but her arousal was still in overdrive.

"My cock is so deep up her ass that I could let go and she wouldn't fall... hehe," said the theronian lifting her from the ground.

The other one walked around his spent friend and approached Cassandra. He aligned his big phallus at the woman's pussy and caressed her pussy lips for a few seconds, savoring the moment before penetration.

Cassandra couldn't wait to have him inside of her, "Fuck me my darling. My pussy is all for you."

"I must certainly will. You will see that Tarkut is nothing compared to me."

This time the theronian didn't penetrate her slowly like he did with her mouth. He stabbed Cassandra's pussy with one forceful thrust until his phallus was completely buried in her body. The woman screamed in elation and realized at that moment that a new orgasm was already growing within her loins.

The beasts pumped her pussy and ass for several minutes. One could feel the others' cock pushing for space within the slim figure and Cassandra could feel both of them filling her completely.

"I didn't know humans could be this flexible!"

The pleasure she had felt when Jaruth fucker the day before was nothing compare to this. Not only because these cocks were bigger but because she was more easily aroused. As her holes tightly snuggled the big appendages, Cassandra realized that the changes in her body were far from over. It was as if her nervous terminals were multiplying, making her more sensitive.

Where are these changes coming fro... She started wondering about the reason of her transformation but couldn't finish the thought as a sudden forcible thrust from behind brought her back to reality. She moaned loudly knowing that a new orgasm was close.

Seconds later, her eyes rolled back and her brain became a void as Cassandra drifted into the beloved waves of bliss. Once again she was helpless and at the complete mercy of her rough lovers.

Her pussy and ass twitched over and over while her climax prolonged for almost one minute. It had been a great idea to come to this bar.

"She is squeezing my cock!!"

"Mine too!"

The same way as before, the contractions of Cassandra's body massaging the theronian's cock was too delightful to handle and the beast in her ass discharged his load of semen with a blatant roar.

The beast moved back with vacillating steps, dislodging his cock. The white sperm escaped the gaping hole of her ass and dribble to the metallic floor.

Cassandra, still woozy from her own orgasm, started to fall backwards but the other theronian grabbed her in time. Not that he cared for her safety but because he was not done yet. "You are not going anywhere darling."

Then he realized that it was easier to fuck her on the ground and he did just that. Cassandra felt the cold floor on her back as the beast laid her down and then he shoved his cock even deeper, now that he didn't have to hold her up anymore.

It was both wonderful and scary, having this powerful creature smashing her pussy without mercy, threatening to rip her apart but rising her sensations to a higher plane.

"Be careful. Don't brake her!" said the theronian that had cum first. He had recovered and wanted a second round.

Cassandra's brain was operational again and she saw another beast's phallus approaching her face. She wanted it! Having two or three cocks inside of her at the same time was the best. She was learning that sex with true feelings was a completely different affair. It was indeed an addiction and she was hooked.

"Open your mouth, human!"

While her body swayed back and forward from the powerful blows of the theronian banging her pussy, Cassandra opened her mouth wide to receive the delicious phallus. It reached the back of her throat and stayed there for moment. The angle of the penetration was not ideal but a little force would be enough to get it deeper, as it should be.

And without any warning, the creature pumping Cassandra's pussy reached climax. His cock enlarged for a second, reaching even deeper within her loins and then started pulsating violently as he emptied his balls inside of her.

The theronian pulled back and sat on the floor recovering from his orgasm. With him out of the way, Cassandra arched her back and let other creature shoved his phallus as deep as he could. She could feel the hot sperm squirting out of her pussy as the fat rod penetrated into her throat, as if she was a frosting dispenser. This last thought was completely illogical and didn't make any sense. The old Cassandra would never think like this. Now her brain was working like a human's!

"Swallow my cock!"

His friend watching the action said, "It won't fit all the way."

The theronian grabbed Cassandra's head with both hands and fucked her mouth like there was no tomorrow. He had already cum once but he was determined to cum again as fast as possible. But the depth of the penetrations was limited by the girth of his cock and stretching capability of her lips. It didn't matter. The woman's throat felt so good!

"I told you," his friend said, smiling.

"It feels good anyway. I will fill her belly with my sperm," responded the other one, increasing the pace.

It didn't take long before the theronian reached his peak. He squirted his load of semen directly into Cassandra's stomach...

And this triggered another orgasm within the overwhelmed woman. This was the first time that she climaxed without direct stimulation to her pussy. She couldn't believe this was possible, yet her body shuddered uncontrollably as irrefutable proof.

"I am ready for the next round. Move aside," said the one that had made the comment before.

"She must be filled to the brim with cum!" added his friend.

Cum was still leaking from Cassandra's mouth while the next theronian laid on the floor and told her to mount his cock. She did it without hesitation.

"Does she ever get tired?" asked one the creatures, amazed by her endurance.

Cassandra could feel the hot sperm squelching in her stomach as she bounced up and down, letting the large phallus penetrate her deeply. She wanted to cum again.

And she did! The inflamed couple reached climax simultaneously.

***

The same routine went on for several hours. While one beast fucked Cassandra, the other two rested. Sometimes, two of them fucked her at the same time and she was delighted.

The other clients in the bar started paying attention at Cassandra's gang-bang. How could she take such a hard pounding and still remain on her feet? The females glancing discreetly were envious of her constant orgasms.

But all good things most come to an end and later on, the theronians were completely spent. Fun time was over.

Cassandra stood with a sexy pose looking at them, cum dripping down her thighs and her chest in great quantities, hoping that they could fuck her some more...

"How about one more round guys?" Cassandra asked.

... but the theronians had nothing else to give.

"She wants more?!"

"Hehehe... this human is trying to kill us! Maybe she is a secret weapon sent by our enemies."

Instead, one of them had the idea of bringing Cassandra with them in their next trip. They told her that their next destination was Sector 56, a cluster of planets that had a huge diversity of alien species.

"You can come with us tomorrow. We could have a lot of fun during the trip."

This idea sounded very enticing to the permanently aroused woman.

***

Cassandra went back to her apartment and thought real hard about what she was going to do. She had been assigned the job of companion by her superior and she was considering going away. This could have serious consequences.

But remaining as a companion meant having sex with just one male at a time. Mostly males with smaller cocks. This was not good enough.

On the other hand, disobeying an order was not an option for gynoids like her. This directive was embedded deep in the core of her brain. However, the fact that she was even considering the idea of leaving, meant that this directive was no longer valid. All the restrictive rules that guided her behavior in the past were gone. Now she had free will! This knowledge hit her like a brick to the head.

"The changes in my brain are more profound than I thought. I am free!"

***

A few days later, in the federation's headquarters...

The voice of the General in the video screen sounded perplexed and angry, "What do you mean the gynoid is gone? She is machine. She can't be gone without orders."

Commander Vansin was equally angry but tried to hide it while she responded to her boss, "I don't know how this happened. She missed her last two appointments and her apartment is empty. She behaved strangely in our last debriefing. I think her main processor is damaged."

"Find it, Commander!" the General yelled, "We can't have a rough machine moving through the galaxy doing whatever she wants. Do you know how pathetic this make us look? These machines should have been destroyed right after they served their purpose in the Outcasts wars. Find her or your are fired!

"Yes, General. I'll find her and destroy her."

Finding Cassandra wasn't going to be easy but Commander Vansin was a very resourceful woman. And what a better incentive than saving her 20 year career in the federation. The hunt was on!

Once the vid-screen went off, the Commnader was red with rage talking to herself, "My job is at risk because of one stupid machine? This is ridiculous. This damned gynoid has its days numbered!"

***

After spending a very pleasant trip with the theronians, Cassandra left the ship in a planet called Alastrus. She was looking for one specific alien creature, the ovodian, famous for inducing great orgasms in females of any species. Cassandra found out that one of the residents, a sexy humanoid female named Nillia, knew the location of one of these creatures and she was giving tours.