Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yema reached out and gently pulled the maggot which still was tightly anchored within Zindra's stretched cavity. "I got it. Your baby is almost out."

But Zindra didn't hear Yema's remark as a strong climax exploded within her loins, radiating from her pussy and reaching every nerve terminal in her body. Her eyes rolled back as a single thought remained in her brain... she was a mother! She was a real human!

The baby creature squirmed aimlessly between Zindra's legs not sure where it was but definitely certain that he didn't like the cold floor.

"Wow! Your baby is huge!"

When Zindra came back to her senses, the first thing she saw was Yema lovingly holding the young creature in her arms. The identity of the father was still a mystery and it would remain so until the maggot turned into something else.

"Uhff... what an orgasm..." Zindra gasped, "Let me hold my baby."

"It is so heavy, yet the skin is so soft."

The loud voice of Commander Vansin broke the magical ambiance. She advanced down the hall, gun in hand and ready to kill. Zindra remembered Cassandra's warning and knew they were in trouble but the aftermath of her orgasm prevented her to thing clearly. Yema was more than confused.

"What do we have here?! Gynoid Zindra and gynoid Yema. Stand up and don't move. This is an order. Where is Cassandra? I know she is in the complex!" Vansin yelled.

Yema stood up obediently and waited, even though she didn't have to. Zindra ignored the Commander's order and covered her baby as best she could.

"Commander Vansin!" Yema said, clueless about the dangerous situation, "You came back for us?"

Vansin walked a few more steps and saw Cassandra laying on the ground with a strange creature on top of her and a huge cock buried in her pussy. The Commander found this weird since she knew that gynoids couldn't feel anything and there was no point in doing this if it was not part of a mission. In any case, it didn't matter. Cassandra was going to be death in the next few seconds.

"There you are, you little shit! Come over here. It is time for you to die."

Die?! wondered Yema.

"Oh crap! This is not good," Cassandra said in a whisper as she tuned her head to look at the Commander.

Cassandra dragged herself backwards until the monster's phallus dislodged from her pussy. She pleaded the Commander to hear her out before killing her but she knew that her chances of surviving were slim. None of them had guns and even it they did, killing a human being was not an option no matter how much their bodies and minds had changed.

"Please Commander, don't shoot! We have something very important to tell you," Cassandra pleaded.

But Commander Vansin was not in the mood to hear any excuses. In her mind, these women were only machines and they had to be terminated. The time to talk was over.

Anyway, Cassandra explained, "There is a device here called the DNAR. It changed us. Now we can feel pleasure, fear and pain. We can even get pregnant."

"It is true Commander." Zindra said.

"I don't know when you acquired the ability to lie and don't care. These will be your last words." Vansin responded. But then, with the corner of her eye, she saw something moving at the far end of the chamber.

The DNAR approached Commander Vansin fast enough to draw her attention. The startled woman stopped pointing her gun at Cassandra and aimed at the strange bright object. As it got closer, she shot once, then twice... But nothing happened. The DNAR keep moving absolutely unaffected.

"What the fuck is this?! Get it away from me!"

"That's the DNAR Commander. One of them," Zindra responded.

When it was half a meter away from Vansin, the center pulsated quicker and a bolt of light emerged towards the woman's body. The Commander wanted to run away but she couldn't move. She lost control of her hands and the gun slipped to the floor.

"What is it doing to me? Make it stop!!"

A chilling sensation traveled across her body but soon it turned into warmth. The staggered woman was scared, yet she felt aroused. This was so confusing.

Suddenly, in a fraction of a second, everything changed. The world around her disappeared. That blissful blue light was filtering into every cell of her body, filling her heart, bouncing within her skull, reflecting through her eyes and massaging her brain. It was penetrating her soul. All she could see where thousands of images of herself having sex, reaching one orgasm after another. Her pussy twitched at the same rhythm of the DNAR.

The lightning bolt stopped as fast as it started but the turmoil within Vansin's loins was far from over. The enthralled woman reached a strong orgasm without even knowing that it was happening. She just stood there as her pussy jolted over and over gushing love juice. She couldn't see anything in front of her but she saw everything in her mind. She saw what kind of future was waiting for her. She climaxed again.

"What did just happen here?" Cassandra asked.

"Wow! She is cuming! And cuming hard!" Yema said, still trying to process what was going on.

The DNAR re-positioned to the same place it was before and Cassandra stepped forward. She waved a hand in front of the Commander's face but she still was nonreactive. After a few seconds, the woman's eyes regained their natural color but they still rolled up intermittently, showing the intense pleasure that lingered in Vansin's brain.

"Whatever it did to her, she is still enjoying it. Have you seen the DNAR doing that before?" Cassandra asked again.

"No, never. Who knows what changes it made to her body," Zindra answered.

Eventually, Commander Vansin regained consciousness. Without saying a word, she turned around and started walking away. There was only one thought in her mind. One image that was burned in her brain and couldn't shake off. Those fat tentacles penetrating the blue woman so delightfully, so deeply, all the way out of her mouth. Nothing else mattered.

"Commander? Are you ok?" Cassandra asked while watching her former boss walking towards the door.

"I think she doesn't want to kill us anymore," Zindra said. Her arm was still over her newborn baby, trying to conceal it.

***

Vansin retraced her steps and walked straight to the animal that looked like a plant. The vetusian woman was not there which made things easier. The Commander knelt on the center of the spongy formation and waited.

"Your tentacle belongs inside of me. I am yours," she whispered.

Soon enough, a fat tentacle emerged from below with a squishy sound. Vansin's heart jolted first, then her pussy.

The creature was in no hurry, as if it was aware that all the females in the complex were always willing and ready. The tentacle reached Vansin's pussy, spread her lips and penetrated into her soaked cavity.

Vansin felt the cold, thick appendage moving slowly inside of her. Reaching deeper than she thought possible. She was expecting to feel some pain but that didn't happen. It was all pleasure. Pure, overwhelming pleasure.

The Commander felt a second tentacle caressing her ass-cheeks and she knew exactly what was going to happen next. Her anus twitched with eagerness as she thought about the blue woman with a tentacle protruding from her mouth. She couldn't wait for it.

"Yes, penetrate my ass. Make me carry your eggs. Make me cum!"

It wasn't long before the tentacles had completely taken over her body. The one in her ass churned and twisted inside of her until the overwhelmed woman felt it pushing upward through her esophagus. Whatever that blue light did to her, it was the greatest blessing she could ever imagined.

At that moment, she climaxed. On the outside, her body barely shuddered but inside she was a blissful mess. And the image burned in her mind came true. The tentacle passed through her throat and projected from her mouth. This rekindled her orgasm and she wished she could stay like this forever. Completely possessed by the creature. In total rapture.

Soon, her belly would be bloating with eggs.

***

Cassandra didn't know why the DNAR started moving behind her. It just did. The magical object followed her and she followed her instincts. A few weeks later, she reached her new destination.

"A few of us becoming alive will not have any impact on the Federation. But if we become thousands, then they'll have to listen to us. We will become, officially, real humans."

Cassandra was standing in the place where she was created many years ago. Today, this chamber had hundreds of gynoids model S-985 and S-986 in storage. They were not as perfect as Cassandra but they looked pretty good. After all, they were pleasure models. The transformation of these machines begins today.

The end.

Author's note: There is a graphic (CGI) version of this story.