Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you want to do this? This monster can be a little rough and human bodies are soft," Nillia asked, once they were standing inside a cave, right outside the ovodian's chamber.

"Yes. I am ready. Lead the way," Cassandra answered.

"Ok, follow me. I'll show you how to do it."

"Are you going to have sex with it too?" Cassandra asked.

"Yes, I'll join you for a little while. I am hungry."

Cassandra didn't understand what hunger had anything to do with sex but she refrained from asking, she wanted to start as soon as possible.

They entered a large chamber and there it was. The life form resembled some kind of plant but it was an animal. It consisted in a thick layer of a brown mushy substance that spread across the floor and several large egg-like formations scattered above its surface with a pinkish, shinny skin.

"Wow! Now I know why it is called ovodian. What should I do?"

"Please kneel next to this egg over here, then do what I do."

The room was saturated with a pleasant odor that quickly filled Cassandra's nostrils. The woman could feel her body heating up rapidly and assumed that the nice smell had something to do with it.

Each of the females knelt beside an egg. Nillia moved her hands softly over the egg's fleshy skin and Cassandra observed attentively, doing the same.

"Caress the surface with your hands. The heat of your body will wake it," Nillia said.

"What is it going to do when it wakes?"

The answer to Cassandra's question came fast. The top section of the egg opened like a flower and a large tentacle emerged from within. Cassandra looked at it with amazement. The ovodian was definitely not a plant.

"Wow! A tentacle is coming out! It is huge!"

"This is what it does. It extracts its tentacle-cock," Nillia said, almost proudly.

Nillia turned around and bent over, showing her behind to the creature. Cassandra did it as well, even though she was not sure if the tentacle was going to fit inside her tight pussy. But then she remembered Zindra, her captured teammate. The tentacle that fucked her during her failed mission was very similar in size to this one.

I wonder if Zindra is still alive... I mean... functional. I shouldn't have left her there.

"Now present your vaginal entrance to the creature and it will do the rest," Nillia said, interrupting Cassandra's thoughts.

The tentacle fit perfectly. Cassandra's wet pussy lips expanded wide to let the fat appendage penetrate to the bottom of her vaginal cavity. At that moment, her worries about Zindra, or anything else, vanished from her mind. The sensation of that huge phallus invading her body was overwhelming.

"It is going too deep! It's going to break me apart!"

The tentacle was in fact the thickest thing that Cassandra had enjoyed inside of her. Even thicker than the theronian's cocks. It formed a bulge in her belly as it pushed further in and the astounded woman followed it with her hand, picturing that huge thing invading her entire body. She opened wide her big blue eyes while moaning loudly, trying to cope that this new wonderful sensation.

Cassandra was certain that her insides were still changing and increasing her sensibility, allowing her to feel every centimeter of the fleshy tentacle as if it was deliberately trying to drive her insane.

Nillia, who had an equally large tentacle fucking her pussy, leaned over another egg and started caressing its surface. Cassandra looked at her with puzzlement, guessing what she was trying to do.

"Are you going to wake that one too?!"

As if one huge tentacle was not enough, Nillia wanted a double penetration. "Like I said, I am hungry. I need one in my ass."

In a matter of seconds, the third egg was opening up and another tentacle emerged. Cassandra's pussy twitched just thinking about a second appendage of this size penetrating her body. Two huge tentacles at the same time! Is it even possible?

But if Nillia could do it, then she could too. At least she had to try.

"There. It is out." Nillia said, "Now I'll just move around so it will find the right spot."

Nillia walked around the third egg and the tentacle lodged in her pussy followed her as if it was glued to her body.

One meter away, Cassandra had managed to open the fourth egg and she stared with excitement at the new appendage emerging from within. "It is here! My other tentacle is out!"

"Walk over here. We'll enjoy this together," Nillia said.

Cassandra joined Nillia, moving around the fourth egg, delighted to see that the tentacle in her pussy followed her like a clinging puppy. "The tentacle is following me! I can't believe how long it is!"

Cassandra was too fascinated by this to notice Nillia's loud scream as the other fat tentacle penetrated her body.

When she knelt on the mushy ground in front of Nillia, Cassandra saw what was going on. The fat tentacles twitched and churned within the woman's pussy and ass while they hammered in and out with staggering speed, fucking her without any concern of her well-being.

Cassandra's pussy twitched from the expectancy of receiving the same treatment. "Wow! They are fucking her so hard!"

Cassandra looked back with anxiousness. The tentacle fucking her pussy felt amazing and very soon there was going to be another one pumping her ass the same way. She held her breath, scared and excited as she waited...

"This... feels... so good. You will see... for yourself in... a... moment." Nillia said, half speaking, half grunting.

The huge tentacle barely touched her anus, making her gasp and jolt. Then, an instant later, it plunged inside of her tight cavity with a single, forceful thrust. Cassandra screamed in bliss.

"It feels good... doesn't it?" Nillia asked.

Cassandra didn't answer. She was too overwhelmed by the large appendages stretching her slim body to the limit. Her nervous terminals were not processing any pain. Only pleasure. Unbearable, mind-blowing pleasure.

***

Moans and squelching sounds echoed against the cave walls for a while. The females stayed on their hands and knees while the ovidian fucked them mercilessly. Its only objective was to fill them with a combination of sperm and eggs. As many as possible. The ovidian didn't know that Nillia and Cassandra were sentient creatures, capable of washing off their cavities to prevent the eggs from hatching inside of them.

The tentacles began to pulsate rapidly and Nillia's belly started to bloat until she looked like a pregnant woman. The ovidian was ejaculating! Cassandra could hear the sperm gushing inside of Nillia's holes but she was too busy with her own ravishing.

"It's cuming! It is filling me with cum!" Nillia yelled in elation.

One thing that did caught Cassandra's attention was a large gob of cum erupting from Nillia's mouth. The ovidian had filled the female's guts to the limit and now the sperm was coming out following the least crowded route.

God! She is completely stuffed with cum!

This reminded her of Zindra again. Back then, when Cassandra saw the sperm gushing from Zindra's mouth, she had felt nothing but curiosity. But now, Cassandra felt a spike in her excitement. Nillia looked so helpless and sexy. The only thing that occurred to her was to crawl closer and catch some sperm with her mouth.

The ovodian removed the tentacle from Nillia's ass and the accumulated fluid was ejected hastily from the stretched hole. Now the thick, white semen was escaping from both ends at the same time.

Cassandra watched Nillia expelled to excess of cum out of her body. She couldn't wait to be in the same situation. "It is... so... much!"

Nillia recovered from the enormous discharge of sperm and lifted her torso to speak with Cassandra. Her belly was still very bloated and she deliberately tightened her anus to keep it inside. "This is what I call a good meal. I won't need to eat in three days."

"I didn't know... that you... could be fed... this way. It is... awesome." Cassandra whispered between gasps.

"My pet will be feeding you soon, so you better get ready," Nillia said.

Having satisfied her hunger, Nillia was ready to leave. She told Cassandra that she could stay for as long as she wanted but warned her that the ovodian was insatiable and its sperm reserves were enormous.

"You better pace yourself or this creature may fry your brain."

"This feels... so good. I may... move... here permanently," was Cassandra's response.

"I'll be outside. Let me know when you are done."

Cassandra was on the verge of climax when she felt the tentacles bloating inside of her. The creature was about to erupt and so was she.

Nillia's figure walking away got blurry when Cassandra felt the hot fluid filling her guts and her climax exploded across her body. The same way her nervous terminals were multiplying, her orgasms were getting stronger every day. If things kept going like this, her brain will eventually stop working alltogether. And right at this moment, she didn't care.

The creature poured an incredible amount of cum inside of Cassandra. She felt its warmth saturating her womb, her rectum, her belly. The sensation was overwhelming and this kept feeding her orgasm that refused to fade away.

A moment later, Cassandra felt the thick sperm rushing up her gullet. She instinctively covered her mouth but the cum gushed out anyway. Now she knew exactly what it felt to be filled to the brim and she loved it. The woman's pussy and ass twitched nonstop constricting the fat tentacles that still pumped more cum inside of her saturated body.

A second climax ignited even before the first one had completely washed-off. Cassandra could barely register what was going on around her but she could certainly feel it. Every time her body jerked, surrendering to absolute ecstasy, more sperm was ejected from each of her holes.

Meanwhile, since Nillia's body heat was no longer detectable, the tentacles that ravished her were retracting back into the egg. The other heat source nearby, Cassandra, was already being impregnated and her holes were occupied.

When the creature was done, it retrieved the tentacles from Cassandra's soaked cavities. The woman recovered quickly from her first orgasms and laid on her back, pulling one of the tentacles closer to her pussy. She wanted more. "We are not done yet, my friend. Make me cum again."

This time, the creature didn't retrieve its tentacle into the egg. It didn't matter that Cassandra had just being fucked. If she was within reach, the creature was going to fuck her again. This is why Nillia had warned Cassandra that the creature was insatiable. It would fuck any female over and over as long as it was available.

And Cassandra was definitely within reach so it plunged the thick appendage back into her pussy, which was still sensitive from her recent climax. The woman screamed out of her mind.

A moment later, the other tentacle found Cassandra's anus and penetrated her hastily.

The appendages stirred inside of her body, pushing out the sperm still trapped within and making the experience even more pleasurable.

Cassandra lost track of time. She didn't know if the creature ravished her for ten minutes or one hour, but soon enough she was being filled with more sperm which triggered a new mind-wrecking climax. The woman was at the complete mercy of the creature and she was feeling more alive than ever.

As expected, the excess of sperm erupted from her mouth like a fountain. Cassandra was really enjoying this, as if it was the most natural thing to do. She wondered how long she could keep this up. Her body was very resistant and self healing. The creature had a huge supply of cum and tremendous stamina. In theory, she could do this forever.

The only danger was that her mind could melt into a never-ending cycle of bliss, losing all capabilities of logical processing. She couldn't take this high risk.

Cassandra knelt of the mussy surface considering her options. This was the best experience ever but she wanted to be able to use her brain in the future. She was going to have to stop soon.

This is the last time. One more orgasm and I'll walk away.

She guided one of the tentacles into her pussy while to other one circled around her body, searching for another entry point.

***

A very different scene was taking place outside the cave. Commander Vansin had tracked down Cassandra's path and was right there at the entrance, pointing a gun at Nillia. The poor humanoid was scared out of her mind.

"Is Cassandra in there? Speak or I'll blow your brains out. As you can see, there are no witnesses around here."

"W..hat?! Who are you? I have done nothing wrong!" Nillia said with a trembling voice, then she added, "Yes... there is another human in there. Her name is Cassandra."

"Start running and don't talk to anyone about this or I'll kill you."

***

Unaware of the imminent danger, Cassandra gained support for the anal penetration by resting her hand over one of the closed eggs. Unintentionally, she was waking a third tentacle!

"Come on baby, my ass is all yours. This is our last time for today."

The Commander walked the short distance that separated the entrance of the cave to the large chamber where Cassandra was being ravished. She found the gynoid facing away from her, being penetrated by two ridiculously large tentacles.

Vansin aimed her gun at the Cassandra's head, Your time is up, stupid machine. Your expiration date is today.

The third tentacle emerge from the egg at the exact moment that Commander Vansin shot at Cassandra. The bullet hit the fleshy appendage and deviated the bullet just enough to miss the woman's head.

"What the hell?!" Cassandra said loudly. In took her a second to understand what was happening. The tentacles were swiftly pulled out of her body which provided a sudden pleasure that made focusing even more difficult.

After being shot, the creature reacted by spitting a sticky goop towards the attackers head. The Commander tried to avoid it but didn't move fast enough. "Crap!!"

Cassandra turned her head and saw the Commander, with the gun still in her hand, trying to wipe the greenish stuff off her face, "Commander!"

Temporarily blinded, Vansin started shooting in every direction, hoping to kill both the gynoid and the creature. But Cassandra was silently moving out of the way and towards the exit. She was surprise that the Commander was able to find her so fast and even more astounded that she wanted her dead so badly.

"Where are you, filthy bitch? I command you to stay right where you are," Vansin yelled.

Cassandra disobeyed the commander's order without any hesitation. One more proof that she was truly free. She really wants me dead. This is not definitely good. I have to get out of here.

***

Cassandra ran out of the cave and into a nearby forest. Once she was safe, she evaluated her options. Maybe she could try to explain to the Commander that she was no longer just a machine. She was more than that. Now she had feelings and sensations like a real human.

But considering the rage on the Commander's face when she was shooting at her, it was unlikely that Cassandra could convince her of anything.

Maybe if I find out what is causing the changes in my body, I could convince my superiors to spare my life. Maybe I could prove to them that I am becoming a real human. That colonial station is where everything started and... shit! I have to warn Zindra and the others that they want to eliminate us!

Cassandra's logic was correct. If the federation wanted her dead, then Zindra and the rest of her team were in danger as well. The decision was made, she was going back to the station. Back to Zindra.

***

A couple of days later, Cassandra was stepping inside the main complex. There was no sign of Zindra or any other member of her team but there were plenty of creatures lurking around the hallways.

I have to find my teammates before the Commander finds us... Damned! Why am I feeling so horny?!

Cassandra was very aroused, more so than usual. There was something about this place both scary and exciting. She sensed it the first time she came here and now she was feeling it again. Cassandra's pussy was soaking wet.

When she turned the next corner, Cassandra walked right into a large humanoid with a big, swinging cock between his legs. The surprised woman looked at his large teeth, then at his cock. Her pussy twitched hard.

"Oh God!"

Even with a powerful gun in her hand, the moment she saw that large phallus she was convinced that the only curse of action was to let him fuck her. She needed that cock.

She recognized this species from the catalog. It was usually very aggressive but this particular subject seemed completely docile and willing to play the seduction game. His eyes looked glassy, as if he was trapped in some sort of sexual trance.

His cock is so big and alluring. Cassandra thought before dropping the gun and then dropping to her knees in front of the humanoid. She grabbed his cock delicately and licked its pinkish surface.

Before her transformation, Cassandra would never think possible to swallow that huge piece of meat, but now it was almost a necessity. She stood up, bent forward and aligned the phallus with her mouth. She extended her tongue and licked the tip, savoring the moment.

I can do this. I must!

She engulfed the first ten centimeters which stuffed her oral cavity. Cassandra felt the phallus pressing against her throat. She was so excited to shove it further down that her pussy was twitching continuously.

I will swallow all of it until he cums inside of my belly.

And she did. She moved forward taking little steps, letting the long cock enter her esophagus until her face was almost touching his pelvis. Cassandra could feel the phallus jerking within her warm body. The creature was obviously enjoying this greatly and the woman felt pleasure with the knowledge that she was providing pleasure. This was another concept new to her and she rejoiced in it.

It was good that Cassandra didn't need to breath because the creature grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her face in a frenzy. Squelching sounds resonated against the walls while the fevered woman did her best to keep her balance.

The monster moved his hips like a piston, sensing that his first orgasm was near.

The hard cock penetrated Cassandra's lips one last time and then the creature stood still. Cassandra felt it pulsating once, then twice and finally a hot outburst of sperm was ejected into her belly. This sensation was so stimulating that she reached her own climax.

The woman's pussy gushed her love juice to the ground in sync with the monster's ejaculation.

Cassandra pulled back doing her best to keep the sperm inside, like Nillia had done with the ovidian, but some of it inevitably escaped her lips. She was dying to feel that enormous cock banging against her pussy and she could only hope that one orgasm was not enough for this enthralled creature.

My pussy is burning! I want him inside of me!

Cassandra was in luck because apparently the monster was equally eager to continue the ravishing session. He threw her backwards onto the ground and jumped on top of her, then he aimed his phallus at her tight vaginal entrance.

"Fuck me!!" Cassandra yelled. The excited woman was breathing fast and her pussy was burning with anticipation.

The creature was not gentle when he plunged his cock into Cassandra's body. He didn't care if the female had enough room to accommodate his large phallus, he shoved it as deep as possible.

But Cassandra's body was indeed very flexible and her vaginal cavity expanded to receive the powerful stroke. The woman squealed in bliss.