Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the initial mind-blowing penetration, Cassandra rested on the cold floor and relaxed. Her entire body bounced back and forth after each powerful thrust. She gasped loudly as the air was blown out of her lungs by the huge appendage that reached all the way to her chest. It felt so good to just lay there and let this monster have his way with her. To let him own her like she was just an extension of his phallus, created for the sole purpose of giving and receiving pleasure.

The savage fucking continued for a while. The creature got tired of supporting his own weight and he preferred to lift her body instead. He knelt, grabbed her thighs and elevated her hips to match his pelvis, then resumed hammering her pussy at full speed. He did all this without removing his cock even for a second.

***

They changed positions a few more times. Now Cassandra was hugging his hard, rugged body with a loving embrace. Her body bounced up and down while she moved her hips back and forth, increasing the pleasurable sensations.

The monster's sharp teeth were a few centimeters from her head, which normally would pose great danger but Cassandra was not worried. She was certain that all he wanted was to fuck her as much as she wanted to fuck him.

In this position, the penetrations were not as deep as before but she was able to have more control. Her vaginal walls were more sensitive than ever and the huge phallus wiggling around was driving her insane.

"Fuck me hard! I am almost cuming!!"

She was close to reaching a new orgasm but this time she was actually trying to hold it back. She wanted it to build within her loins for a bit longer and see if this would make it stronger.

A couple of minutes later, the monster ejaculated inside of her. He tightened his grip on Cassandra's thighs, making sure she received the full discharge of sperm, while his entire body shuddered in rapture.

But the aroused woman was not planning to go anywhere. She could feel his cock pulsating inside of her while the hot fluid overflowed her vaginal cavity. At the exact moment, she couldn't hold it any longer and climaxed too...

And her little experiment paid off. This orgasm was the strongest yet! Her mind went blank and all she could process was an irresistible bubble of ecstasy that pushed away everything else. For a moment, her eyes looked empty, just like the creature's. Maybe it was a matter of time until she became a walking zombie, only kept alive to mate with whatever crossed her path. Cassandra's pussy twitched harder.

After a few minutes of mind-blowing bliss, they both came back from heaven. The creature, finally satisfied, dropped the woman to the floor and started walking away.

Still baffled from the wild ravishing, Cassandra asked the creature about her teammates. "Wait... Have you seen Zindra or other females that look like me?"

As expected, he ignored her completely.

***

When her mind cleared, Cassandra continued searching the complex. She concluded that the usually aggressive creature that just fucked her was under the influence of an unseen force making him docile and extremely horny. Most likely the same force that caused the changes in her body and mind.

After finding Zindra and the others, I'll definitely look for the source of this strange energy.

Cassandra wandered the halls without more incidents until she heard moaning in a nearby room. She walked in and gasped. Zindra was there! And Miriam, another member of her team, was in there too.

"Zindra! You are here!"

Cassandra was astounded by the scene displayed in front of her. Zindra was sitting on the floor, resting her back against the wall and Miriam was laying flat on the ground with a spider-like creature, the size of a dog, mounted on top of her. She was completely oblivious to Cassandra's arrival, focusing entirely on the weird monster between her legs.

"Hello Cassandra. It is good to see you. We thought you were not coming back," Zindra said calmly.

Cassandra approached her teammates. She had so many questions to ask. But Zindra talked first...

"Is you body changing too? You left the complex so fast. Maybe you were not affected," Zindra asked.

"Yes, I am changing too. I can feel pleasure! It is so great! When I saw you with that tentacle creature, I didn't understand. But now I do and... Wait, are you pregnant?!" Cassandra asked even more surprised.

Zindra responded with a proud voice, "Yes! Can you believe this? I am pregnant! Miriam here will be full with eggs in a while and she will look pregnant but not for real. But I am fertile! I am producing eggs! And one of them was inseminated by a beautiful monster."

"How is this possible? Do you know what is going on in this place? Why are we changing so much?"

"As a matter of fact I do. After my first encounter with the tentacle creature and realizing that I was feeling genuine pleasure, I started investigating. I discovered in the station's logs that this was a top-secret research facility. They were making tests to create biological military weapons. Everything started to fall apart when they brought in something they called the DNAR."

While Cassandra observed Miriam and her weird mate, Zindra continued explaining everything she discovered. The DNA Reprogrammer or DNAR, was of unknown origin. This object was capable of adapting the DNA of biologic creatures in such a way that different species could mate and create an entirely new organism.

"Soon after they started testing it, everything went to hell and the station became a massive multi-species orgy."

"But it not only affects biological creatures. It is also changing us," Cassandra stated.

"Yes, this object not only transforms DNA, it transforms everything, creating life where there is none."

Miriam moaned as the first egg was deposited inside of her womb. She had done this many times already and every time felt more pleasurable than the previous one. Soon she was going to create her own eggs, like Zindra, and she would become pregnant for real.

After Zindra's explanation, Cassandra arrived to a conclusion, "You know what this means, don't you? If we are capable of producing eggs, of reproduction, then it means that we are alive. We are officially living things."

"Yes," Zindra responded, "that is the law. The federation must consider us living things, with the same rights as a real human."

"About the federation, there is something that you should know..." Cassandra told Zindra about the incident on Alastrus. The federation wanted them terminated and Commander Vansin was in charge of this task.

"You should have seen her face. She was so angry. She really wanted me dead," Cassandra said with a hint of sadness.

"We have to show her that we are alive now! The federation must learn about our transformation! About the DNAR!" Zindra said.

While the girls talked, Miriam enjoyed the large cock of the creature that pushed more and more eggs inside of her.

Zindra added, "Commander Vansin might change her mind after we show her the DNAR. This object might be the greatest discovery ever."

"What? You have found it?!" Cassandra asked.

"Yes. And there is more than one. I suspect that it can clone itself."

Both girls turned their attention to Miriam when the overwhelmed woman scream in bliss, making clear that she was reaching an orgasm.

"She is cuming." Zindra said, "I think she is full. Could you help her by moving the creature away?"

"Sure," Cassandra answered, then she became aware of something, I am getting horny again.

Cassandra grabbed the creature and slowly pulled it off. The long, pink phallus slid out of Miriam's pussy, delightfully rubbing her inner walls and prolonging the woman's orgasm.

"Wow! She is really enjoying this."

It became clear that the creature didn't like to be pulled away from Miriam's cozy cavity. There was one more egg sliding within the hollow phallus and he wanted to shove it in her womb.

"He wants to deposit more eggs. These creatures are relentless," Zindra said.

"Well, the eggs are popping out of Miriam. Definitely there was no more room in her body," Cassandra said amused. She considered the option to let the creature mount her next but she had more important things to do. She put it in her 'to do' list.

Zindra stood up and asked Cassandra to follow her. She wanted to show her discoveries and afterwards they could form a plan to convince Commander Vansin to spare their lives. "Follow me. I'll show the mysterious object."

"Can't wait to see it. This thing changed us forever."

***

But there would be no time for planning. Commander Vansin was already entering the complex, ready to finish the job. She was not sure that Cassandra was here but the probability was high. Coming back to this place was the logical thing to do and gynoids always acted logically. They were machines after all.

What the hell is going on in this station? It is supposed to be a mining settlement but the equipment here is way too advanced. Vansin wondered.

She heard squishy noises ahead. As she entered the next room, the Commander was greeted with a strange scene. A vetusian woman, with bluish skin and a curvaceous body, was kneeling on top of a spongy formation and had one thick tentacle buried in her pussy.

A vetusian! What is she doing here? And what is that thing between her legs?!

The alien woman was staring at the ceiling and didn't acknowledge Vansin's arrival. She wasn't moving at all. Only a faint moaning could be heard once the Commander got closer.

Standing in front of the enthralled woman, Commander Vansin realized that it was not only one tentacle but two. She could only assume that the other one was penetrating her ass. Even then, the woman was unresponsive, submerged in some sort of trance.

Maybe she knows if the gynoid is here. Vansin thought, then she spoke, "Hey! Can you hear me?"

But there was no answer. The Commander got even closer and touched the woman's face, trying to get her attention.

"Wake up lady! Do you need help?"

An instant after her face was touched, the blue woman opened her mouth wide and a squirming tentacle emerged from within.

Startled, Vansin quickly retrieved her hand and took a step back. "What the fuck?!!"

Even then the woman didn't move. She just grunted, muted by the appendage that now occupied her throat.

The Commander aimed her gun at the waving tentacle but didn't shoot. She had never seen something like this before and she was curious. The only explanation was that the tentacle projecting from her mouth was the same one penetrating her ass. It was incredible!

"This thing is passing through her entire body!"

Vansin was not sure what to do next. This woman was obviously not giving her any answers regarding the whereabouts of the gynoid. She should be moving on to continue the search, but she stayed a bit longer, mesmerized by the surreal spectacle. Soon enough, she heard a squirting sound within the woman entrails, followed by a gush of cum ejecting from her pussy.

"Holy crap! Is that sperm?!"

The Commander went down to one knee to have a better view. The woman's belly started to bloat visibly. The tentacle that projected from her mouth was also ejaculating but definitely not as much as the one in her pussy. Vansin could only imagine what was going on within the vetusian's womb.

Her belly is enlarging so much. It most be filling her with cum and who knows what else. This mushy formation is not a plant, it is an animal!

Vansin became aware that her pussy was moistening beneath her suit. She didn't get arouse easily and she couldn't understand why she was so fascinated by this. Looking at the fat tentacle pulsating in the woman's ass, the Commander felt a growing tickling in her pussy.

"Damned! The tentacle in her ass is so thick!"

As the appendage started retracting back into the woman's mouth, Vansin realized that her body was burning hot. She didn't know if it was because of the heat inside the complex or her own excitement. Either way, all this wasn't right. What the hell was she doing here watching a blue woman getting ravished by a weird creature? She should be looking for Cassandra and saving her career.

"Ok, enough of wasting my time here! I need to look for the gynoid... And what's up with this heat! I am burning inside my suit!"

Commander Vansin liked to wear clothes even though being naked was the rule these days. But today she was going to make an exception. It was just too hot.

"The hell with this," She removed her suit and dropped it on the floor. She felt very comfortable this way and she wasn't sure why. I feel so much better walking naked.

As she walked away, Vansin didn't see the tentacles sliding out of the vetusian's body. A couple of eggs slipped from the woman's packed womb and fell on the spongy surface. These would be recollected and pumped into the next victim.

***

Unaware of the danger, Cassandra and Zindra walked through the hallways.

"Where are the others?" Cassandra asked, wondering about the rest of her team.

"They are scattered around the complex. Kara was the first one to get pregnant. She already had a baby, if you can call it that. There are females from other species too. This is a very interesting place."

"Can you imagine all those times we had sex without feeling anything? We were missing so much," Cassandra said.

"But that is over. From now on, we will be real women!" Zindra said excitedly.

They reached an ample chamber and there it was, the DNAR. Cassandra was astounded by its beauty; its mystery. How can this small thing have such a strong influence on everything around it?

"It is so beautiful!!" Cassandra said, almost out of breath.

She stood a few meters from the magical object, admiring it. The center of the DNAR pulsated like a beating heart while a surrounding electromagnetic field slowly change shapes and a disorganized but mesmerizing way. It was a really beautiful spectacle.

"Hi, Yema. Are you ok down there?" Zindra asked, looking at another one of her teammates. Yema was kneeling on the floor and a huge, multi-legged creature was on top of her. Both bodies were connected by the monster long, fat cock.

Meanwhile, Cassandra couldn't resist the urge to get closer, as if the object was pulling her. She felt a warmth emanating from it that not only reached her outer skin but also the core of her body. She soon realized that her pussy was twitching at the same rhythm of the DNAR's heart.

"Can I touch it?" Cassandra asked, almost whispering.

"It is probably not a good idea. It will knock you on your ass," Zindra responded.

The creature that fucked Yema was not in the xenomorph's catalog so they didn't have a name for it. But this didn't matter. What really mattered was the size of the creature's cock, and it was enormous. Yema was having a very hard time trying to listen to Zindra's words...

"Cassandra is back! And she is changing like us. She says that we are in trouble with the federation."

Yema tried to asnwer, "Cassandra...ughh... good. I mean... trouble?... aggh... His cock is so big!"

It was indeed a huge phallus and it was penetrating Yema's cavity impossibly deep. The creature moved its hips forward in rapid, short motions, driving Yema insane.

"I can feel... his cock twitching inside me... He is about to cum!"

At that instant, the monster reached its peak, ejaculating a large amount of semen within the already packed body of the woman. The hot fluid ignited Yema's orgasm and her first contraction forced a gush of sperm from her stretched pussy. Zindra had mated with that creature before and her pussy tingled remembering the sensation.

Yema's eyes rolled back as her orgasm rippled through her loins. She lived for these moments. Since the day they arrived and she discovered her new ability to "feel", the former soldier had mated with every creature in the complex that she could find.

Like Cassandra and all the other gynoids in her squad, Yema was addicted to sex.

Hearing the loud moans of her teammate and the squirting sound of the creature's sperm, Cassandra turned around to see what was going on. The creature was done ejaculating and started to move away, retrieving his cock from Yema's pussy.

"Wow! That is a large cock. Where are all these creatures coming from?" Cassandra asked.

"They brought them here for the breeding experiments. I think this fellow here can regenerate limbs. That's why there were making tests with his DNA."

When the creature dismounted Yema, Cassandra quickly laid on the ground and offered herself. Her pussy was on fire and she wanted that enormous phallus to satisfy her never-ending need. "Where are you going big fellow? I am next!"

Yema sat on the floor and placed a hand over her distended belly to feel with satisfaction the large amount of sperm churning inside. This should be enough to get me pregnant.

Zindra felt a strong twitch inside of her womb. It was time to give birth. "My baby is restless. I think he finally wants to come out."

The creature had just ejaculated inside Yema and he was in no hurry to mate again. But the influence of the DNAR was unrelenting. There was a female next to him willing to receive his cum. He had to fuck her even though his sperm reserves were low. The monster walked over Cassandra and aimed his cock at her pussy.

"That's right. Get on top and fuck me!"

The creature moved slowly and so was the penetration. The huge phallus parted Cassandra's pussy lips and entered her body little by little, stretching her, taking over space and taking over her mind. Cassandra climaxed hard even before the cock reached the bottom of her pussy.

She had reached an orgasm with the first penetration. This was new to her. She relished in the knowledge that she was still changing. Her body was more sensitive and her orgasms arrived with so much ease. This was true heaven.

While Cassandra's body shuddered in blissful spasms, Zindra sat on the floor, rested her back against a handrail and spread her legs. The small creature growing in her womb was squirming restlessly and Zindra could clearly feel him moving downwards through her birth canal.

"Go on baby. I can't wait to see what you are."

She was anxious to see the shape of her baby. She didn't know who the father was and this baby creature could be anything from a maggot to a small humanoid. And she didn't have to wait much longer. Less than a minute later the tip of the creature emerged between Zindra's pussy lips.

"It is coming out! God, it feels so good!"

"I can see it!" Yema said. She had moved closer to have a better view of the amazing event. A few weeks ago, none of them could feel anything and now one of them was having a baby! This gave her hope that soon she would be pregnant too.

The creature churned and twitched trying to pass through the narrow passage. The visible part of the emerging baby still gave no clues about who the father was.

"Its entire body is squirming inside of me. My baby is going to make me cum!" Zindra moaned. The progress was slow but it made the experience even more pleasurable for the novice mother.

"It looks like a giant maggot!" Yema said, "the thickest part is out. The rest should be easy."

A while later, the creature was half-way out and it was stretching Zindra's pussy to the limit. The overwhelmed woman stared at the ceiling as the physical bliss was competing with the pleasure of giving birth as a real woman. Zindra didn't know which one of the two was more exciting.

And Yema was right. Once the main bulk of the newborn creature passed through, the rest slid faster between Zindra's vaginal lips. Zindra could feel the velvety skin of her child caressing her inner walls and providing the last bit of excitement she needed to reach an orgasm...