Humanity's Sexiest

Story Info
Titans aren't the only thing on Corpral Levi's mind.
2.4k words
3.27
6.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked through the outside wall for the first day in weeks. Even with the blood, gore and danger, I still missed it out here.

Up ahead, were the newbies. They were lined up, staring as Levi gave his speech.

"Furthermore, never disobey orders from any of the higher ranking officials. You do what we say and you won't end up dead... maybe."

I smirked at this. Levi was always so bossy.

"We're in charge of you little shits until a new shipment of shits make it outside the wall. That is, if the titans don't get to you first."

I scoffed. Classic Levi. All he is a nanny with a potty mouth.

While I was in my head, a set of strong hands grabbed my shoulders and shook me violently. "Ack! Hanji," I exclaimed, " I'd rather have my brain NOT shaken out of my head."

She laugh loudly and gave me a giant hug. "Don't forget about your speech. You were already late for Levi's."

I pulled away and rolled my eyes. "He tells them the same thing every year."

"But you know how he likes for you to be here."

"Fine." I adjusted my clothes, hair and glasses and stepped next to Levi. I gave them the speech about the schedules and practice hours. I also warned them about punctuality and what were to happen to the rookies who don't like to follow the rules. When I finished there was a sharp jab in my ribs. I looked over to find a smirking Levi. I flashed a small smile.

"Ok you pieces of shit. Go to the field and get ready for training."

The crowd dispersed as the newbies left for the training field.

Just as I turned to leave, Levi grabbed and kissed me. I gasped as his tongue slipped into my mouth and his hands began to roam.

Somewhere behind us, Hanji giggled.

I pulled away, my body hot with desire. "God, Levi, control yourself," I huffed.

"It's not easy when you look so good," he said huskily.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I smirked.

Hanji threw her arms over our shoulders. "You guys look so good together."

"Hanji you should get yourself a boyfriend too."

"I don't need a boyfriend," she huffed. "All I need are my babies." She obviously meant the titans that she managed to capture and keep tied up behind her lab.

Levi and I cringed and left her rambling on about her new findings.

*****

I placed my 3D maneuver gear away silently and closed and locked my locker.

Somewhere behind me someone cleared his throat.

I turned as Levi made his way to where I stood. "Shouldn't you be in the shower," I asked.

"I want you to shower with me." He took an unruly section of my hair and tucked it behind my ear.

My cheeks burned. "Oh... Okay..."

"You know where to meet me." He brushed his lips against mine and walked away.

*****

I walked to the building where we slept, made it to my room, and lay my clothes out for after my shower. I undressed, wrapped myself in a large fluffy white towel and made my way to the bathroom.

I closed and locked the door after entering.

Levi crossed the room to where I stood and nuzzled my neck. "Are you ready," he asked quietly.

My mouth wouldn't form words, so I nodded.

The towel that was wrapped around his waist pooled to the floor. He removed my hand from where I loosely held the towel in place, and mine soon joined his on the floor.

He led me to the shower and the hot water drummed over our bodies.

Levi kissed me slowly as his hands rested on the curves of my waist.

I sighed and relaxed in his embrace. I granted his tongue access into my mouth and draped my arms over his shoulders.

We stood like that for a moment when Levi broke the kiss. "You ready?"

I nodded. "You first?"

He smiled and handed me his pouf and soap.

"Back first."

He turned and faced the shower head.

I stood behind him and applied the soap to his pouf. I gently washed the smooth skin of his back. As I washed , my hands slid along his shoulder blades and the hard muscle that perfectly sculpted his arms and shoulders.

After I finished I gave his ass a playful squeeze.

"I'll get you back for that later," he smirked.

I ran my hands over his well-defined, and glistening torso. "Can't wait," I whispered breathlessly. I washed his chest and abdomen in the same manner as I cleaned his back, tracing my fingers over the contours of his torso.

Just as I finished, he pulled me close until my body was flush with his. "Is it my turn yet?"

I was captivated by his lips as he spoke. A rivulet made its way over his mouth. I nodded slowly, my mouth suddenly felt dry.

He kissed the corner of my mouth. "Not yet." Levi took the pouf. "I'll finish myself and wash you in a moment."

I watched as the pouf traveled the temple that was his body. I smiled as I remembered the first time Levi and I met. We nearly fought, but before either of us could land a blow, Erwin stepped in. Now look at us: Showering together. I love him so much. It's hard to imagine myself without him.

Levi tapped me on the nose with the pouf. "Did you hear me?"

I looked at him confused. "Hmm?"

"I said I'm finished."

"Oh okay."

He held my teal pouf. "Are you ready?"

I nodded and stepped closer to him.

My boyfriend applied my sweet smelling soap onto the pouf and started at my collarbones then to my arms. He slowed when he made it to my breasts. His hands trailed over each mound as he gently cleaned them. His fingers circled around my nipples causing them to harden as if the water was frigid.

I pushed my body against his and my chest was flush against his. "Levi," I said gazing into his eyes.

"Th-that's enough," he said huskily. "Turn around so I can do your back."

He cleaned my back slowly and carefully. His arms wrapped around my waist. One cupped a breast and began to play with a nipple and the other slid between my legs and began to fondle my clit.

The sensations from the water and his seductive touches caused my knees to weaken. I had to place my hand to the wall to steady myself.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled my neck. "When you finish, come into my room."

A tingle went down my spine and my stomached clenched with excitement, but my pussy ached for more attention. I silently grunted in frustration when he removed his hands, but nodded.

He slowly released me and soon the bathroom door closed with a soft click.

I thoroughly cleaned myself and left the bathroom in another fluffy towel. I crept down the hallway to Levi's door careful not to wake anyone, but I knew that in a few minutes they were going to be up anyway.

I entered and closed and locked the door.

He looked up from where he sat on the edge of the bed. "Come sit," Levi said motioning to the bed next to him. He also wore a towel around his waist and his hair was still wet, but was pushed back out of his eyes.

I sat and looked around his room. Everything was neat and orderly as usual.

He took my chin and gently turned my face to his. His eyes were dark blue and held a small spark of interest. "What were you thinking about earlier, in the shower?"

"I was thinking about how we first met and how we hated each other and now, we're together."

He tucked a stray lock behind my ear. "I never hated you. I just thought you were a pain in the ass."

I flushed a little. "You were worse ," I said raising my hand to playfully hit him.

"I know." He grabbed my fists and tackled me on the bed, pinning my hands above my head. He straddled my hips and kissed my neck. He looked into my eyes and his gaze was serious. He smashed his lips to mine, undoing my towel in the process.

I broke free and used one of my hands to guide one of his to my breasts.

He kissed the skin along my pulse and gave my chest a squeeze.

I sighed softly and whispered his name.

He nibbled my earlobe. "Say it again."

"Levi," I said just a little above a whisper.

"What am I going to do with you," he breathed.

I guided his mouth to mine. "Kiss me."

His mouth crashed down on my burning lips again and soon we were nothing more than a mass of burning passion, desperate for each other's touch.

Levi's tongue invaded every part of my mouth his could reach and our hands were everywhere. His hand slid from the side of my face, down my chest, over the flat planes of my stomach and traced over my slightly protruding hip bone and hovered over my pussy.

I bit my lip, anxiously waiting for his touch. After a moment, my hips raised on their own to meet his hand.

He exhaled and worked his fingers against my sensitive flesh.

I moaned softly and my hips gently rocked in sync with his fingers. My hands, that were splayed on either side of my head, gripping the covers, locked around his neck as I pulled him in for a kiss. My fingers began to roam and became lost on the hard planes of his back and shoulders.

He removed his fingers and brought them to his lips.

My blood boiled and my . My body was on fire and my cunt was throbbing for more attention. I began to writhe under him in frustration. "Levi," I panted, "I need you...in me."

His eyes dragged lazily over my body for a moment, before he changed positions and was between my legs. He removed his towel and I just stared.

I already knew exactly what it looked like, but the soldier that stood at attention always seemed to throw me off.

Levi dragged a finger from the head of his erection to the hairless base, his eyes never leaving mine.

I opened my legs and raised my hips. "Don't tease me anymore, Levi," I said breathlessly, "I need you..."

He leveled himself with my entryway and slid home. When he was completely in, he leaned over and kissed me passionately.

I gasped against his mouth as he started to slowly thrust into me. He was so big, he seemed to fill me completely.

"Relax more," he whispered against my ear. He cupped a hand on my cheek and brushed his thumb over my lips.

I relaxed my lower half, that I was unaware was so tense. I placed my hands on his back and pushed myself against his groin, urging him to continue.

He started off slowly, but soon gained momentum and quickened his pace. "Unh... Charlotte," he panted, "you always feel so good."

I slightly scraped my nails down his back, over his ass and back. I could hardly focus on anything with him invading me in such a manner. "Levi," I said breathlessly.

His lips left trails of kisses down my neck and to my chest before he answered. "Yes?"

I arched my body to meet his with every touch. "Fuck me... Hard."

He obeyed instantly, thrusting as hard and fast as his body would allow.

I gasped and moaned at every thrust he took. My cries of pleasure surrounded us.

A sheen of sweat formed over his brow as he concentrated on filling my cunt. His hand found my clit and began to rub.

I felt myself get even wetter and I moaned louder and ground my hips against him. I was nearing my climax and he knew it. I whined and clawed at his back as I tightened around his cock.

Levi pulled out quickly and buried his face between my legs. His mouth latched onto my clit and he began to lick and suck furiously.

I let out a loud throaty moan from the pleasure.

"Aahhh!! LEVI!!" I screamed his name and tangled my fingers in his short, damp hair while riding out the intense waves of my orgasm.

When he finished, Levi crawled up to where I lay and kissed the moist flesh of my neck and chest.

After I regained my breath, I kissed his mouth and brought my lips to his ear. "You didn't cum."

"I don't need to-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. Our tongues wrestled for a moment, before I went south. I kissed his chest and nibbled the soft tissue of his nipples. Inching lower, I kissed and licked his well-defined stomach. I gave him one final smooch on his belly button before completely scooting myself between his legs.

Levi usually grew soft after he finished, so I could tell that he didn't finish. I kissed his head and dragged a nail up his rigid shaft, earning a shudder from the receiving party.

"Ugh. Charlotte don't tease me."

I slipped his head into my mouth and circled it with my tongue.

Levi tangled his hands through my wet hair and pushed, urging me to take more of him.

I took as much as I could and pumped the rest of his cock between my hands.

His breath grew ragged when I quickened my pace, taking in more than I could.

I pulled back to give my throat a break and just sucked and licked the head of his erection. I peeked up at him through my eyelashes.

His head was thrown back and he was panting.

I pumped his dick with one hand and fondled and licked his balls with the other. I then grazed my teeth along the underside of his shaft. I watched him grip the sheets with as much vigor as I had earlier.

There was a hoarse groan and his hips convulsed and he came in my mouth.

Several hot ropes of his seed shot at the back of my throat and I tried to swallow it as quickly as I could.

As Levi collapsed on the bed, obviously spent, and tried to catch his breath I crawled over him and brushed my pussy against his sensitive dick.

He let out a strangled cry and rolled me on my back and straddled my hips and pent my arms over my head. "I can't right now." He kissed my nose and pulled the blanket over our bodies. "Go to sleep," he mumbled.

I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled his neck. "Goodnight."