All Comments on 'Humiliated at Airport Security'

by Humiliatedme

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Please!!!

The main ingredient in a good story is believability & your story had absolutely none! Hot? Yeah I suppose, but it would never happen. Style was good so maybe your next effort will have believability & be much better. Please keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
gimme a break...

that was just stupid and totally unbelievable...make an effort next time to make a credible plot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are fucking asshat of you thought this was erotic.

Not only was it totally unrealistic, if something like this happened, you would have real men trying to protect her, not perverted fucktards like yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Effort!

Do not be discouraged by the previous comments!

The main ingredient to a story is NOT believabilty, especially in the context of this website where hundreds of stories are about public humiliation, with plots much more unbelievable than this! Ever heard of the genre 'fantasy' ?

I agree that the story could have been more realistic while maintaining the same general theme but I appreciated the true purpose for writing/publication.

I found the story highly erotic :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too far from reality to be hot.

Fantasy is one thing, this is just so obviously silly that it loses any 'hotness' it may have had. I laughed instead of feeling turned one, so if you meant it for comedic purpose - then well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sick

This was horrible. More like terrifying actually. I'll never go to an airport now! If you had portrayed the girl like some mean, stuck-up little bitch who needed a lesson than I would have LOVED it because this is tthe kind of stuff I like. But this is the type of girl I can identify with and it scared the shit outta me! I agree with Anonymous 1/28/12. I'm not going to say it's sick because who am I to judge but it made ME sick. And you're responsible for my airport phobia now.

P.S.: If you rewrote it and made the girl a mean, stuck-up little bitch that would be so great! Such things shouldn't happen to nice people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Nice plot, totally fantasy, that's why it's so likable! Plz continue with a part 2! i hope she's a couple seconds late!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great work

u could have used magnetic rod in her clit nd anus..... nd asked her to tell the crowd how is she feeling

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm gonna need some 'me-time' after reading this.

This was absolutely delicious. Oh god, this was so so so wrong that it became filthy and evil. Filthy is hot. Violated. God, if only porn was as well put together. Even though this isn't something that could ever possibly happen, the way you wrote it and the way the story became a visual reality in my mind's eye made it a wonderful read. You're hot and we're all totally going to hell for having so much kinks. But what a way to go!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At first i thought it was true

At first I thought it was a true story then I realized it was too descriptive and story like to be true and then I noticed the name of the site.

I couldn't help but think later on in the story I would hear about the consequent lawsuit that would have taken place as a result of this harassment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Is there a film for this? it should make 1! This is good sexystories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Should've made her cum in front of everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

did she met her family or is there another story for this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this needs a sequel

This needs a part 2 where she's just barely late and has to ride the plane like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm so sorry.....

I just couldn't give your story more than one star. The premise is totally unbelievable. No, every story on here is not believable, but this is so far out of the possibility of ever being believable it's laughable. Also, what did it have to do with BDSM??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best. story. ever.

i have never been so quickly turned on, this story made me go red making it the best story i have ever read, you HAVE to make more exactly like this :D running to the plane, on the plane, on holiday and she could have all her belongings taken from her :3 i look forward to maybe seeing one in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ehhhh could fap but in the end.

The problem I see with this is, that this is the kind of thing people suicide over, if this had actually happened that girl would have surely taken her own life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Terrible story

I found this story to be offensive and just plain mean, and completely ridiculous. What a waste of my time.

BaddogdonBaddogdonabout 8 years ago
This is the second worst story I ever read

This is the second worst story I've ever read.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Disgusting

Don't quit your day job. The worst thing about this story isn't that it is unbelievable or sadistic & crude. The worst thing was how offensive your phrasing & storytelling is. I've read better stuff from kindergarten kids. What a total waste. I read a couple paragraphs, then skimmed the rest to see if it could possibly get worse & it did. This is misogynistic garbage.

spankfunforspankfunforabout 8 years ago
Fun Reading!

Of Course This Story is Not Real; But, It Is Very Interesting! You Know This Will NEVER Happen so it's Erotic Fun, NOT to be taken Seriously! Story Is Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!! πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜βœˆοΈπŸ›«πŸ›¬β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’—πŸ’˜

I LOVED IT!!!

β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’˜βœˆοΈπŸ›«πŸ›¬πŸ˜‹πŸ™‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ˜†

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOOD JOB!! Good solid writing. No idea why all the hate

The story was awesome. a tad slow at the start, but i liked the set up and feel like it had way more detail than the bulk of the entries. The story actually had a fun (though definitely fake ) context which made it awesome. You could use more detail around the sexual bit, how it felt as the plug was driven in, her arousal, perhaps the security womans arousal.... but a solid effort

Unsure why all the rage at this one there are many many poorly written pieces posted on the net and this isnt one of them.

Perhaps the ones with issues just wanted less context and more gay tentacle rape? I dunno....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

This is incredibly hot. By far one of the best stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
continue

please continue it when she doesn't make it to the gate and gets humiliated on the plane

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Shame on you all

This should be considered abuse in the worst sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

This is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To all the haters: get a life virgins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"To all the haters: get a life virgins"

Eh, blow your head off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, someone sure is salty that they got called a virgin… Cry harder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wash your ankles while your at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Sorry you got so much hate from a bunch of lowlifes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The funny thing is, I don't think the author has actually been on the site in years. They probably have no idea what is going on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could see where you tried to go, but with the story being so unbelievable it didn’t get anywhere there. Fantasy is one thing, but at least make it somewhat believable. This story threw all logic and half common sense far out the window.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My favorite story. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why so many harsh comments? This story is entirely plausible.

In fact, this happened to my wife last year when we were passing through the Marseilles airport in southern France. Except for the colored tags. Other than that, she had to disrobe right there on the concourse in full view of hundreds of strangers. While inspecting the inside of her vagina, the agents forced her to cum, the idea being that an orgasm would force out anything she might be hiding. After cumming in front of everyone, she had to walk naked to the gate where her clothes were supposed to be waiting. At the gate, the clothes hadn't yet arrived and the plane was about to leave. So she had to board naked and stayed that way until we reached our destination, then we had to wait there until her clothes arrived on the next flight. The good thing was, that they upgraded us to First Class so they could give her a blanket to cover herself.

So, you see, things like this really can happen! And they let her keep the blanket.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There are so many comments talking about how this story is "unbelievable." Are you people fucking stupid? Its just a piece of fiction. This site has stories about fucking dragons and gargoyles in it but you people draw the line at sexual assault by TSA. The reason you're offended is because it was well written.

And to the weirdo saying he's read better fic from kindergarten children. One, no you didn't. And two, you're a pedo.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Spoiler alert: Iris dies in the sequel

Outlaw485Outlaw4854 months ago

In the first place, strip searches are done in private in a room off the Security point. Two only females inspect females in private. To do this in public would result in lawsuits, Totally unbeliveable story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous