All Comments on 'Humiliated in an Italian Mall'

by myoddnewlife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
magichodamagichodaover 12 years ago

I have been waiting for so long for the sequel. and u did not disappoint. i will be waiting for ur next one too. u r an amazing writer.

myoddnewlifemyoddnewlifeover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate your supportive comment. These adventures look like they will not be stopping any time soon so im sure there will be plenty more posts for you to read in the future.

Dot_May_NipDot_May_Nipover 12 years ago
That was cool

Wow, better than anything I've ever done!!!! At least I was naked in a place where it was "expected"

rivertown_ratrivertown_ratover 12 years ago
You are amazing.

It is rare to find a woman that is brave enough to do what you did for your husband. Don't let anybody put you or your husband down. And keep telling us about your adventures. It's hot for us and therapeutic for you.

SandMinDCSandMinDCabout 12 years ago
ahhh, true love

We really enjoy your stories and your commitment to making your husband happy.

An inspiration to all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I hope he is as good at

throwing you expensive gifts as he is at throwing expensive clothes away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Try San Francisco

You should visit San Francisco, where public nudity is not illegal. You can be Perry much anywhere nude and the police won't do anything.

myoddnewlifemyoddnewlifeabout 12 years agoAuthor
San Francisco

We actually never knew that about san francisco. We will have to look into that. And as far as the expensive clothes. They were not expensive and we are not hurting for money.

chris65chris65almost 12 years ago
Fantastic stories!

Absolutely brilliant stories! Extremely engaging. I'm so keen to find out what happens that I feel my eyes can't read quickly enough. ;-)

Also, excellent creativity in designing the outfits. Each one is so unusual and unique. Much better than something off the shelf. ;-)

Please keep this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just wow!

I think you should include the "underwear" a lot. I think it would have been more humiliating to have to walk out in just that than naked... Especially with the way it fit between your lips ;) can't wait to read more. I'm in love with these adventures and the love between you and your husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
as you pointed out...

This take takes place in a foreign country. Did you and/or your husband check to see if public nudity even is permitted in that part of Italy? What if you got arrested? I realize that public mores are different in other countries than in ours, but still...

This was an extremely sexy story; even more so if completely factual! Good luck in yo ur future x-rated excursions, and don't forget to save some lovin' for us residents of the good ole U.S.A.!!!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

We have been ourselves to Udine and I probably know which mall You went. :-)

I could see it happening in my mind!

Thank you for the great story!

WL

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Exhibitionist

I am a long time exhibitionist myself and absolutely loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

If you're going to do this, you two should sit down and discuss boundaries. Time limits, places, etc. You can re-visit them, but you should never do more than you want to for him. Do a little, let it be. Maybe eventually you'll like it.

And you need a safe word. And Josh, you need to fucking *respect that.* Without a safeword and a mutual understanding of limits and consent, this because abuse and not the hot fun it's supposed to be.

Jessy69Jessy69almost 3 years ago

Merci pour cette belle histoire ... histoire d'amour, histoire d'exhibitionnisme ...

Vous vous dites humiliée, mais vous aimez cela, je pense ... est ce que je me trompe ?

En tout cas, moi, j'adore ce que vous faites et la façon dont vous le raconter ...

Et vive l'exhibitionnisme et la nudité en public !!

bottovarnisbottovarnis9 months ago

nice but I'd like to see a "turnabout" where the guy (or both people) to experience this. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous