Humiliated in an Italian Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked toward Josh and the rest of the crowd, still with my left arm across my breasts, my right hand holding the keys and covering my crotch, looking through tear filled eyes trying to see a way through the crowd. Josh moved to the side a bit to start a gap for me, and as I walked toward it others followed the example and made a narrow gap for me to get through. As I brushed my body past Josh he whispered he loved me in my ear, which, even with the predicament I was in, made me feel good. I walked past the rest of the crowd, only inches from my naked body. Surprisingly no one tried anything, just a bunch of what were obviously crude remarks called out to me as I passed.

Free of the crowd I walked as fast as I could in my heels out the doors of the mall to feel the cold air bite at my exposed skin. Though I was not as worried about the consequences here in Italy, I stopped just out the doors for a second to make sure there were no police around before I made my escape, not wanting to be stopped by police naked.

I almost ran in my heels to the sound of cars honking and the shocked looks on peoples faces as I made my way to the far end of the lot, where our car was parked. Once I was in range I hit the auto start since I was freezing and made sure the doors were unlocked.

I hopped in the passengers seat and grabbed the clothes Josh had there for me. I quickly put on the simple tight long sleeve shirt and skirt that came down almost to my knees. It felt so good to have real clothes on again.

Josh entered the drivers seat as I was slipping on the skirt and he kissed me passionately. Then he backed out and driving off as people stared after our car.

On our short trip back to our hotel Josh thanked me over and over and explained in detail his favorite things that happened. He did this while his hand was between my legs making it impossible to concentrate on what he was saying, but he repeated it all again later anyway.

When we got to the hotel we had another amazing night of love making! It may be horrifying going through the humiliation, but it is worth it for the after effects.

My second big "adventure" as Josh calls them was very scary, but I must admit, I think the grocery store was worse. I don't know if it is just because that was my first or if it was because I was in America, and the punishments there are worse for this kind of thing. Either way, this last "adventure" made my husband very happy, which in turn made me very happy. I am terrified about next time but already looking forward to the benefits that come after. I am so very lucky to have my husband in my life and will continue to do anything he desires to make him as happy as he has been lately! See you all next time.

12