Hunters and Predators Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sucking up all of that. There she was, fucking some nasty, perverted, dirty minded fat slobs and eating out some sadistic women that just wanted to use and abuse her and cum all over her face. Little did she know they were nothing but paying tricks, admittedly paying a lot of cash for such a sweet, pretty, angelic young blond thing. But she never saw a cent of that cash. Jason played big spender and she thought him generous, not knowing she had earned that cash with her mouth, pussy and ass hole. Jason would always say, "Hey, they will get back to me, don't you worry honey bunny!" They did get back all right, for more sex and dirty fuck games, using her sadistically. She hated them and she hated it all. But that only seemed to make them happier. Her pain and humiliation was their pleasure.

The only consolation was that when she let some jerk use her pussy and ass hole, Jason cleaned her out with his lips and tongue. She felt kind of weird seeing that it seemed to get her fiancée off, to watch some guy fuck her and drench her holes and then lick her holes clean. But it kind of consoled her.

Then he had made her do a couple of porn movies. He said they were for private use, but her mom then called and told her she was a slut and should never come back home. Then she had found out that she was in the Net and the local video store, sucking and fucking men and women.

When she confronted Jason, he lied that he had been cheated just like her. He then talked her into helping him set up and black mail the rich tricks that she fucked. He gave her some cash for shopping and drugs to calm her down.

Charlene realized that she was nothing but a whore and porn star that sucked dick for a living in NYC. She really couldn't stand it, but Jason always smooth talked her. And if she kept acting up, he bashed her and threatened to kick her out on the street. Now, Charlene had nowhere else to go, so she hated herself, and hated him, but she did as he said. Her only joy was that whenever he sent her whoring, she would sit on his handsome face and let him clean the cum out of her well used holes.

She was kind of slow, and blinded by her love for Jason, but even Charlene had to wake up. Then she became livid.

She felt dirty and stupid. Her pussy, ass and jaw were sore and so was her throat. Even her tongue was aching from licking pussies and butt holes. Now, she wondered why the fuck she was doing this.

"For fuck all, that's what!" she thought to herself.

Chapter 7

Now, as she sat on the bar stool next to Jason, she realized she felt pissed. She had not even being invited to some damn casting. And she was broke, living off Jason. She turned and glared at her handsome, blond, blue eyed fiancée

"Shit Jason! I am tired of this shit! I ain't nothing but a whore! I want out! Hey! Ass hole! I am talking to you!" she sneered.

But Jason's attention was elsewhere. He was staring at a black guy that had just walked in. He was dressed in a sports shirt, baggies and sneakers, and looked kind of familiar.

"Damn!" Jason exclaimed. "That's fucking Sean! The fallen star! This is the big one Charlene!"

Before she knew, Charlene was being talked by Jason into seducing and setting up Sean.

"No!" She exclaimed. "He is a nigger!"

"So! All you gotta do is fuck him once! Then we call it rape! He ain't no fool! He knows the Media will lynch him! He will settle out of court and we will be rich!"

Charlene was brought up in a small, conservative town. She had never even thought of having sex with a black dude! It was shocking and unappetising for her, even though she had to admit that the lean, athletic black guy had something attractive about him. But Jason put her under pressure. He said he would dump her and send her parents her stag movies. The he threatened to beat her the hell up. Before she knew, he had called a guy over, some blond, tattooed thug named Mike who looked like a member of the Hell's Angels. She knew him. He was a buddy of Jason's. He was a jailbird and drug dealer and pimp. She had even heard he preferred fucking men up the ass. She had seen him beat up several girls and guys.

Mike wasn't even nice about it like Jason, he said if she didn't "fuck that nigger!" she was dead. But first, he would put her on the street whoring. He parted his leather jacket, to show her a wicked knife and a pistol. On the other hand, he added, if she netted Sean, they would give a couple of hundred thousand and she could take it and go where the hell she pleased.

"What if he doesn't fall for it!" Charlene wailed.

"He will. These niggers all want white pussy! Just throw it in his face and he will be eating that white ass. Don't fuck up, or else!" Mike threatened.

"Jason, honey! Please!" she begged her fiancée

"Dammit it baby! Do it! For us! Or else!"

Mike gave her a vial of cocaine and a fat bag of weed and papers and told her to get on with it then the two guys moved away from Charlene. She sniffed cocaine in the bathroom and then she moved on Sean. He was alone, drunk, stoned and horny. She saw him gazing at the skimpily dressed chicks with looks of lust. Charlene sent Sean a bottle of Chris. When he looked at the blond vixen perched on a bar stool, she smiled, waved and parted her thighs to show him she wasn't wearing panties. He found himself gazing at her shaved white pussy. She wasn't wearing panties.

Chapter 8

Sean had never fucked a young white girl, because his managers had told him not to do that. Now, he didn't give a fuck. In fact, he was pissed at white people and he wanted his revenge, by fucking the hell out of a young, pretty, white beauty. He waved Charlene over and they were soon drinking and chatting. Charlene was kind of reluctant at first but Mike and Jason kept giving her these looks and she knew she had better seduce Sean or she would get it.

Sean was shooting game at the blond and she was responsive, putting on her accent and acting like a country girl in love. She sat close to him and started rubbing his cock under the table.

"Whenever I saw you on the screen, I used to get so wet, Sean, my dear!" she whispered in his ear, squeezing his hard cock under the table. "I cant believe this is happening. I will do anything you want baby! I will be your girl, your whore, your sweet little white bitch! Whatever you want!"

Sean's cock leaped in his pants. He felt so horny. He didn't waste time. He soon had her sitting on his lap and was kissing her and grinding his cock into her fine, young white ass.

They sneaked to the ladies bathroom, entered a cubicle and sniffed cocaine. Then Sean grabbed her, pushed her against the wall and started tongue kissing her. He attacked her voraciously, moulding his hot, athletic body into hers. Charlene couldn't believe it. The black man devoured her pretty, pink lips voraciously, and grabbed her ass and tits like he owned them. He pulled her dress off her tits and yanked the hem around her waist, then he was mauling her ass cheeks and grabbing her big, fake tits with his big, strong, black hands. It was like animal thug passion.

Charlene felt a strong instinct to run. But she knew Mike and Jason would kick that ass. And something funny was beginning to happen to her. Something about the dominant black man was making her succumb. She felt a desire to please him and do as he pleased.

"Get with it, white bitch!" he growled, his face a mask of lust and anger. She almost felt like he hated and despised her. "You are my fucking slut! You dirty white cunt! I am gonna use you bitch! Come here to your nigger daddy! Show me love, whore!"

He smacked her ass and bit her ear, making her hiss sharply. Then she found her body responding. Before she knew it, pure lust was over powering her, and she was hooking a long leg around his and pushing her hot, steamy cunt into the bulge in his pants as she tongue kissed him back, ferociously, and grabbed his hard, defined muscles.

"Shit! I have always wanted to fuck me a sexy, little, hot, young, white bitch like you!" Sean growled, slapping his hand into her shaved cunt and squeezing it. Charlene found her body shivering heavily and she could feel the juices flowing into her pussy. He stroked her slit, and then roughly shoved a thick, strong, long digit up in her hole. He gasped as he met a hot, tight, wet hole. Charlene knew Jason and Mike would have wanted her to squeeze her hole tightly around Sean's digit, but she didn't do it for them. Her pussy squeezed together from the horny excitement she was feeling. She gazed down between her pale thighs and couldn't believe she was being finger fucked by a nigger.

Sean pulled his digit out of her and she felt like crying. Then he slapped her face and shoved two digits roughly into her mouth and told her to get them wet. His other hand was grabbing her by the throat, almost like he wanted to choke her.

"taste your fucking pussy, you white bitch! Get them black fingers all wet for that white bitch pussy!"

Charlene knew she ought to smack him for the way he was handling her. But all she felt were sharp thrills coursing through her body. Usually, she hated it when she had to fuck people for Jason. But with Sean, she felt different. She felt like she really wanted to be his bitch, his white slut and whore!

As he roughly rubbed his digits into her tongue, she clamped her mouth around them and sucked as hard as she could. She tasted her pussy and moaned. Then she bobbed her head and lapped and sucked his digits hungrily, moaning. Then he finally returned them to her hole. She was dripping wet. He slid in easily.

"Damn! Look at that, white bitch! Don't that look fucking hot!" Sean growled as he pumped two digits in and out of her. They were soon shiny with her juices. Her hips started rolling. When he hooked his thumb over her engorged clit and rubbed it, Charlene couldn't believe it. A wild, searing arousal gripped her senses. She slapped her arms around his head, yanked his dark face to her pale one and kissed him passionately, as she started fucking his digits. Soon, she was throwing herself back against the wall and cumming, gasping and moaning, her blue eyes all huge and glazed.

"Fuck yes!!! I'm cumming! Fuck!!!! That's the fastest orgasm of my life honey! Finger fuck my white pussy!" she hissed as she pumped her hips.

"Fuck! You are a horny white cunt! Cant wait to get that black dick huh!"

Charlene was shoved down on her knees before him. He dropped his pants, yanked a thick, long black tube out of his boxers and Charlene found herself face to face with a big, hard, raw, uncut black cock. She hardly had time to gaze at it and Sean was grabbing her by the hair, forcing her to look up as he slapped her face with his cock.

"Shit! Ain't that pretty! Damn! I am gonna fuck that angelic, pale face of yours and shoot this dick in your face bitch! Lick! Fuck you whore! Lick the motherfucker!"

Sean shoved the veined, thick, long black shaft in her face and she felt herself succumbing to it completely. She moaned, shivering and started licking it like a lolly. Sean loved it. The moment her hot tongue touched his throbbing cock, she shuddered and moaned. Then she was licking it like a tasty lolly. She became all frenzied, making his cock all wet and shiny. Then she grabbed it and jerked it with both hands, pumping it and gasping at it. She snaked her tongue around the thick, shiny, bulbous head and cried as if the pleasure was all hers.

It wasn't the best oral action he had ever received, but she was the first pretty, young white slut to blow him and Sean went crazy. He made her stick her tongue out and slapped it with his cock, sending her spit flying. Then he shoved his cock into her mouth, all the way to the back. She gurgled and tried to pull back, but Sean grabbed her blond head in both his powerful hands and moved in on her, trapping her against the wall of the cubicle and planting a powerful thigh on either side of her. Charlene felt trapped. She saw no escape from the black man towering over her, glaring angrily down at her as his thick cock reared angrily in her mouth.

"Open up wide, and suck! Damn ya! White fucking slut! Bitch! Suck that black fucking cock!" Sean growled and started fucking her face in deep thrusts. At first he was slow and smooth! "Look up at me! Lemme see those pretty blue eyes! Daddy's little girl! Sucking black cock in the toilet. Fuck daddy bitch! I am your nigger daddy! Please daddy, bitch!"

Charlene couldn't believe she was moaning sweetly and sucking on his cock as hard and as good as she could, as the throbbing shaft slid back and forth between her lips, growing impossibly harder, thicker, plugging her mouth. She was consumed by a carnal desire to devour him. She wrapped her mouth tightly around him and stroked the underside with her tongue as she made slurping sounds in the back of her mouth. Spit dribbled down her jaw and onto her big tits and she didn't care.

"Roll those beautiful eyes when you suck me. Show me how much you love it! Fuck!" Sean felt so good as the pretty vixen rolled her big eyes and moaned as he pumped her pretty pink mouth full of black meat. His cock got so hard he thought it would burst. He pulled it out and laid it on her forehead, telling her to suck his balls. She cried sweetly and wrapped her thumb and index around his sack. Then she devoured his thick, black balls, sucking them and lapping them like she was starving.

Sean loved it. He finally pushed her back, and slapped her pretty face with his cock, loving the way she hissed sharply at every hard, sharp, fleshy slap. Then he shoved it back into her mouth, hooked his hands behind her head and started pounding her mouth. She got all dizzy, as her gaping mouth was ravished by a hard, black man meat. Sean started groaning like a beast as he face fucked her in earnest. He power fucked her face, his cock growing so hard that it became hard to pump it back and forth. But he was a lusty black man, and she opened her jaws as wide as she could to accommodate him, drooling in gallons. She didn't give a fuck. She held his balls in one hand, stroking them, as she her other hand did something the fat, white guys she had fucked liked so much. She stroked his crack with her middle finger and teased his hole. She had never liked doing it before, but she loved doing it to Sean. She even tried to smile happily up at him as he fucked her mouth hard and used it for his selfish pleasure.

"Ah fuck! Yes! Play with my ass, white bitch! Tease my fucking hole!" he groaned, and she eased her slick knuckle in his hole, feeling it clench tightly around her.

Sean grunted and shoved his dick so hard into her mouth, forcing it into her throat. He forced more of his spongy cock into her. She pulled back, gasped a deep breath and bore down on him, letting a man fuck her throat for the first time. She feared he would make her wind pipe burst but she didn't care. She heard happy music and her ears ringed, her eyes getting all dreamy. Sean gave a sharp gasp and shoved his entire cock into her throat. Then his hips started popping violently. He gave a roar and his balls exploded. A thick wad of cum shot into her throat and went like a bullet straight into her belly. Then Sean pulled his cock out and wanked it fast, shooting it in her face and hair. Charlene moaned quaveringly and shook violently as blast after blast of cum hit her face. When he finally stopped cumming, she grabbed his licking cock and sucked it into her mouth. She moaned as she tasted his salty, creamy cum. He was starting to get soft, but she was so hungry and greedy for him. She eased her finger up in his hole and started stroking his prostrate. He got harder and started fucking her mouth again. Charlene as determined to catch his next blast on her tongue. She stroked his hole expertly, as she sucked on his thick, throbbing, engorged head. He groaned and gasped as his hips shook.

"Damn! White bitch! You are good! Fuck!"

He came again, and this time his cum poured onto her tongue. He didn't cum as much as the first time, but she loved it as she slowly swallowed his man juice, feeling the thick strings drag on her tongue and down her throat.

When he pulled her to her feet, Charlene was dizzy. It was only then she realized her pussy was aching, from cumming. She had been cumming as she sucked him, without even touching her pussy.

Chapter 9

Charelene felt kind of dreamy and so horny as they returned to the bar for another drink. Sean was so horny. He could wait to fuck the young white chick. Charlene sat on his lap and kept casting her fiancée some nasty grins. He seemed kind of unhappy, when he saw Sean pawing her thighs and tongue kissing her. She smiled at him like, "Fuck you!" But Mike was waving at her to get a move on.

Charlene said to Sean, "Honey, I wanna get your big, black cock in. I am kind of scared, coz its so big. But I want you to fuck me! I do so want it honey! Promise you will be gentle!"

"Lets get the fuck outta here!" was all he said.

He took her to nearby motel. What kind of surprised him was that as he was booking the room, she kept saying stuff like, "We will just talk, OK? Promise me?" And she was saying it so loud that everyone could hear. He agreed, thinking she was just trying to save face in front of the other white folk, for them crackers were staring at them with disapproval. He smiled and grabbed her ass, squeezing it as they made for the elevator.

They smoked a blunt in the suite, sitting on the couch. They passed it back and forth, as he fingered her hole and she stroked his cock. They sniffed a couple more lines and then honey was on her knees, sucking daddy's big, black cock as he puffed away. Sean leaned back in the couch and slapped his thighs around her face, hooking his feet on her back as she ate black cock like she was starving.

"Yeahh! That's it bitch! Bang your head away on that cock and choke on it!"

Charlene knew Jason would have been so proud of her, for the act she was putting on. Only she wasn't acting. She was so hungry for the black stud's big, dark cock. She couldn't get enough of it. She had never felt so good, being used like a dirty slut! She loved it even more as he grabbed her pale forehead with a big, black hand and banged her face away on his meat, making her gag and choke and not giving a fuck.

Sean loved the complete and absolute devotion that Charlene was showing him. He could see it in her eyes. She was giving herself completely to him. He knew he could make her do what he wanted. He was used to girls doing anything for him. But black and Asian girls that he had fucked, the ones that were willing to be his whores, did it for money. He could see the dollar signs in their eyes. However, Charlene was doing it because she had succumbed completely to him.

Just to be sure, he pushed the white girl off his cock and raised his foot. He told her to lick his sole and heel clean and then suck his digits like a cock and she did it, moaning. Even as he fucked her mouth with his foot, she was moaning and shivering. Sean made her lick both his feet. And then he stood up and towered over her, telling her to fuck it using only her mouth and to fucking look up at him as well. He shot another fat nut in her face and wiped his cock clean in her long blond hair. Then he sat back and told her to strip dance. She stripped down to her stockings and high heels. He told her to lay back on the carpet and spread her pussy and play with it. Charlene could not believe how horny she felt, as she fulfilled the black man's demands. She spread her excited, wet pink pussy and rubbed her clit and finger fucked her hole, shoving in four fingers and making herself writhe and cry and cum hard on the floor. Then he told her to lick her digits wet and play with her ass hole and she did it, fingering her pink little hole.