Hypnosis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cirelo
cirelo
50 Followers

She spread her legs, and Jack slowly moved his face closer. He wanted to savor this. He slid his tongue slowly over her outer lips, and she shivered. He dipped his tongue deeper, just as slowly, tasting her slightly protruding inner lips.

"Oh, god," she murmured. Perfect, he was pleasing her, which exactly what he wanted to do. Right?

He slid his tongue in again, deeper this time, running along her slit until he found her clit. He flicked it with his tongue, and she said "Oh god" again, more a moan than words. She spread her legs wider, giving him more access, and he dove in.

He began to lick her in earnest, starting slowly and steadily, long licks along the length of her pussy, each ending with a light flick across her clit. She began to moan in time with his licks, and he slowly increased his speed. Faster, and faster, with her responding to every lick with a moan of pleasure.

Jack felt her fingers tangle in his hair, and she pulled his face against her, thrusting her pussy up to meet his lips. He knew it meant she was liking what he was doing, and probably could not control herself, but it made it hard for him to move his head up and down to lick her like he had been. Instead, he pushed harder into her, and began thrusting his tongue into her.

"Oh fuck yes," she said, louder this time. He tongue-fucked her, sliding as deep as he could, then out, then in again, focusing on going deep rather than going fast. She tasted sweet and just a little tangy, and the scent of her was heady, almost alcoholic.

She was moaning and pushing her pussy into his mouth, and he started moving faster. "Oh my god, I'm gonna come!" She slurred the words and started to tense up, so he thrust as deep as he could, and reached around to touch her clit with his finger. That contact set her off, and she came, hard, arching her back so that she lifted off the couch and crushing his head between her thighs.

Her pussy gushed into his mouth, a flood of sweet nectar that he lapped up. It tasted remarkably like some kind of sweet liqueur, it made his head swim. His lapping at her pussy must have kept her orgasm going, because it was several seconds before she relaxed. "Oh my god," she moaned again. "That was the best orgasm I have had in years!"

He grinned, and moved his mouth up to lick her clit, and at the same time slid one finger into her. He only thrust twice before she came again, actually screaming out loud and writhing, topping sideways off the couch and onto the floor. Jack followed her down, keeping his tongue on her clit and his finger thrusting into her as her orgasm continued. He finally slowed, and then stopped when her one long scream stopped and she started gasping for air.

He slowly slid his finger out of her, and with one last flick of his tongue on her clit, rose to his knees in front of her.

It was almost a minute before she moved, and if he had not been able to see her breathing, he might have started to worry.

Stephanie propped herself up on one elbow. "God damn, that was good. I had almost forgotten how amazing it can be between us."

She gracefully raised up to her knees, and pushed him back toward the couch. Then she stood, and motioned for him to stand as well. He did.

She stepped up to him, sliding her hands across his chest, pushing his shirt off his shoulders and down his arms as she did. It slipped to the floor, and her hands traced down his back as she pushed her silk-covered breasts against his chest. He could feel her hard nipples pressing against his bare skin.

Her hands slid around to his belt, and as she took it off he slid his hands up her back, lifting the slip up. She lifted her arms to lit him take it off her, then stepped away from him and did a little twirl, arms above her head, letting him enjoy the view. And enjoy it he did.

Jack trailed his eyes down her body, taking in her full, firm breasts with small pink nipples that were hard from arousal. She had a perfect hourglass figure, a slim waist that sloped out to a flawless ass with just enough bounce but not an ounce more. She was easily sexier than any lingerie model he had ever seen.

"Like what you see?" She grinned at him, He dark eyes twinkling.

"I-" his voice cracked, just a little. "Ahem. I really do."

"Good." She took her eyes off of his and slid them down his chest, toward his pants. "Now let's see what you've got for me down there..." She stepped closer again, and unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. She slid his pants down, and his briefs with them, freeing his cock, which was as hard and large as it had ever been in his life.

"Mmmm...hello handsome."

She knelt gracefully in front of him, and slowly wrapped one hand around the base of his cock. She leaned in, looking closely at it, as a single drop of pre-cum formed at the tip. She quickly flicked her tongue across the tip of his cock, licking off the tiny droplet. Then she closed her eyes and swallowed, and a smile spread across her face. "Mmmm...it has been far too long."

"What do you mean?" Jack asked.

"Oh, it's been a while since I've been with someone like us. And we taste so much better than normal people. But didn't you ever learned not to distract a girl, when she could be sucking your cock?"

Jack nodded. "Sorry."

Stephanie smiled again, then slowly ran her tongue around the head of his cock, sending shivers of pleasure down his spine. She popped the entire head of his cock into her mouth, and swirled her tongue around it, which felt even more amazing. Then she slipped her mouth off his cock again, and looked up at him.

"This is going to feel amazing. But don't cum until I say you can."

She lowered her mouth onto his cock again, and began to suck him in earnest.

She did not take him deep into her mouth, just sucked and licked the head of his cock while she used one hand on the base, and massaged his balls with the other. It was not the best blow job he had ever had, but it felt great, taking him quickly to the point of orgasm.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!"

She looked up at him, and raised her eyebrows. She did not take her mouth off his cock, though, just kept moving it in and out. Then she swirled her tongue around his head, and Jack felt like he was going to explode.

But... he didn't.

The pleasure kept building, but he did not cum. He staggered, losing the ability to control his legs enough to stand. All he could feel was the overwhelming, cascading, immolation of pleasure. He collapsed onto the couch, his vision narrowed, blacking out around the edges.

He did not even noticed when she stopped. His vision slowly cleared, the overwhelming pleasure fading gradually. He became aware of his surroundings again, and Stephanie was still kneeling in front of him, trailing her fingers slowly up and down his cock, which was as hard and huge as he had ever seen it.

"Back with us?" She was grinning at him.

"Holy shit. That was amazing."

"Good. Now, when I count to three, you're going to cum for me. One, two, three."

He came instantly, the orgasm crashing over him like a tidal wave. Cum shot out of his cock, the first shot catching Stephanie on the chin. She barked out a happy little laugh, and quickly lowered her mouth to his cock again, catching the next one in her mouth. She swallowed quickly, barely keeping up with the pulses of his orgasm. He spurted four, five, six, seven times, more than he ever had before. He was rather amazed that she was able to swallow it all.

She let his cock pop from her mouth, and swirled around it with her tongue once. The she smiled up at him, and said "You taste absolutely delicious."

"Thanks." Jack smiled awkwardly back at her, unsure if he was thanking her for the compliment or the blow job.

She stood then, quickly, and walked away, heading toward a doorway. He was mesmerized by the view of her beautiful, naked ass swaying as she walked. She glanced over her shoulder, and said "Come on, then!"

He decided not to question it, and followed her, down a short hallway and into a huge bedroom, with floor to ceiling windows covering two walls. The view of the city was amazing. The bed in the middle of the room was massive, bigger than any bed he had seen.

Stephanie sat down on the bed, then scooted back a little until her feet were up on the bed as well. The she spread her knees, opening her perfect pussy invitingly and smiling at him. "I want to see what that big cock of yours feels like inside me," she said. "Get over here and show me what you've got."

He hesitated, just for a moment. He wanted her, but this was going so fast. It felt a little strange. And besides, he didn't have a condom.

Stephanie's eyes narrowed at his hesitation. "Get over here and fuck me. Make me cum."

Jack moved without thinking, pushing Stephanie back onto the bed as he moved over her, spreading her legs with his thighs. He slid into her in a single thrust. Her pussy was tight, but wet, and his rock-hard cock entered her like a guided missile.

Stephanie moaned, her head dropping back onto the silk sheets. "Oh my god, you feel great."

Jack didn't respond, he just propped himself up on one hand and began tracing the fingers of his other hand over Stephanie's full breasts. He slowly started moving, his cock sliding out of her, then slowly back in.

Stephanie moaned again, and wrapped her arms around his back, pulling him closer. He resisted, gently, thrusting faster instead, and running his fingers, one at a time, over the tiny nub of her nipple. She writhed under him, her breathing speeding up.

Jack thrust faster, faster, eliciting moans of pleasure from Stephanie. After only a minute or two, he knew she was close. He pinched a nipple between thumb and forefinger, thrust as deep as her could, and she exploded, her body spasming and arching backward, cumming hard. Jack grinned, and kept thrusting, slower now as the muscles of her pussy clenched around him, making her even tighter.

After almost ten seconds, she started to relax a little from her orgasm, so he started to move faster again, and harder. She started moaning again, in time with his thrusts.

"Oh - my - god," she moaned, each word in time with him thrusting into her. "I'm - gonna - cum - again! Cum - with - me! Cum - in - me! Fill - me - with - your - cum!"

He had both hands on her shoulders now, pulling her down to meet his thrusts, hard and deep and fast, and she had her hands on his ass, pulling him into her. She came again, suddenly, throwing her head back and screaming. Her pussy clenched around his cock, pushing him over the edge. He came hard, moaning and thrusting into her one last time, as deep as he could, his seed spilling out in a rush into her.

Jack collapsed on top of Stephanie, panting. "Holy shit, that was amazing. I'm actually seeing stars."

"Then let me do the work for the next one." Stephanie pushed on Jack's shoulder, trying to get him to roll over.

"I think I might need a few minutes, after that..."

"Nonsense." She kept pushing, and he finally rolled over, pulling her on top of him. She was light, so he was able to manage the maneuver without slipping out of her. In fact, he seemed to be staying hard, even after having his second orgasm of the night.

"I'm still hard..."

"Don't sound so surprised. It's one of the perks, you could say." Stephanie began to move up and down, sliding herself along the length of his still-hard cock. "You'll stay hard as long as you want now. And you had better stay that way until I cum at least twice more, or I'll be very cross with you."

The twinkle in her eye made him smile. "I think I can do that." And the strange thing was, he actually thought he could. He felt as hard and ready as he ever had. A little exhausted from his exertions, perhaps, but certainly not finished with sex.

She rode him into the night, milking his cock into not two, but three more orgasms for each of them before they finally fell asleep, exhausted.

As she cuddled up under his arm, just before he fell asleep, he heard her whisper "That was lovely. I think I'll keep you."

cirelo
cirelo
50 Followers
12