I Am a Good Pet

Story Info
My mistress comes to visit.
1.5k words
3.53
32.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a good pet. I swear. But sometimes mistress drives me to it...I just want to touch her so bad. Touch her, taste her; fuck her. The problem is that she lives so far away. You see my mistress lives in Tennessee, while I'm in Mississippi. Our only contact has been through the internet. Tonight, that changes; my mistress is coming to visit her pet and finally, after years of patient waiting, her pet will be able to taste, touch, nibble and suck on his mistress. He'll finally pluck her sweet little cherry.

She told me last week that she was coming to visit. I got excited, of course. I've know her for 3 years now and have never met her face-to-face. Of course I've fantasized about it; how could I not? She's the sexiest woman I've ever met. Perhaps I should describe my mistress for you, since you haven't seen her. My mistress stands about 5 feet, 6 inches tall, has long luscious red hair, the kind of hair you want to plunge your hands and face into. She's very pale and freckled, which she hates but which drives me absolutely wild. She's not petite, by which I mean she's not as thin as a post, but she's not horribly big either; she's the perfect size to fit in my arms.

She arrives today. I'm so excited, and I have everything prepared. She knows that her pet's a kinky fuck, but has no idea what I've got in store for her. I've been cooking all day and my apartment smells exquisite. I have candles set up all over the place and before long they'll be casting their soft glow over every inch of space. On the table is a bouquet of long-stemmed roses, there's also a bouquet in my car for when I pick her up.

As soon as I pick her up, I'm going to bring her back here, take her bags into the bedroom and tell her to go into the bathroom, where I've drawn a bath for her. It's a very girly bath, full of bath salts and nice smelling things, and floating on top is a sprinkling of rose petals. After she gets out of the bath, we eat. Once we're through with dinner, I take her hand and lead her to the bedroom, which is lit with candles. Slowly I strip her down to nothing and lay her down on her stomach. I straddle her butt and begin massaging her slowly, occasionally drizzling massage oil onto her back and butt.

Now I get rebellious...Mistress doesn't like me touching her without permission, but she's so sexy that I can't help it. My hands wander up her leg and caress her virgin folds. She moans softly and I lean down and nip at her earlobe. Quickly she pushes me onto my back and ties my hands to my headboard. She asks if she gave permission to touch her that way. I grin defiantly and say no. She walks over to her bags and goes through them quickly, pulling out bits of clothing.

"Close your eyes pet. No peeking."

"Yes mistress," I mutter, and shut my eyes. A few seconds go by and I hear cloth rustling, she's getting dressed...

"You may open your eyes now pet. Look at your mistress, see how she's dressed for you."

I open my eyes and my jaw drops to my chest. She's put on a pair of thigh high black nylons. You see, I have this fetish, not so much a pantyhose thing as it is a sock fetish...My mistress attends catholic school and the long socks are part of the uniform. God how many times have I stroked myself, thinking about her in just her socks and skirt, riding my throbbing cock?

She walks seductively over to the bed and straddles my hips, and runs her hands up her stomach. She moans softly as she cups her breasts, teasing her nipples lightly.

"You've been very bad pet, touching your mistress without permission," she says as she runs one hand down her stomach and traces the outline of her pussy with one finger.

"I'm sorry mistress..." I am, but she doesn't believe that I really am a good pet.

"No, you're not, pet; I can hear it in your voice. But you will be when I'm done with you."

Slowly she teases me by touching herself. With one hand she pinches her nipples gently, twisting now and then. The other rests lightly between her thighs, fingering herself with first one, then two fingers. She moans softly as she curls them into her g-spot and she gives up on her nipples, sliding her free hand down to massage her clit. I can feel her muscles thrumming as she comes closer and closer to orgasm. She tosses her head and moans loudly, rubbing furiously at her clit. Finally, she comes, covering me with her sweet nectar. She pants and leans back against my knees.

"Mmm...That felt so good pet...Pity you're disobedient and couldn't participate..."

I stare greedily at her soaked cunt, still throbbing from the orgasm she just gave herself. She holds the fingers that she had been fucking herself with near my face.

"See how wet your mistress' cunt is? You should have felt how tightly it was gripping my fingers, pet."

"May I taste you mistress?" I ask. She holds her fingers up to my lips and I suck on the gently, wrapping my tongue around them, trying to get every last drop of her sweetness off of them. Reaching up, she unties me.

"Do you want to eat me pet?" I nod, of course I do. "Off the bed...Now."

I slide off my bed and kneel in front of her.

"No, no pet. I want you naked first. Strip for your mistress."

Slowly I strip off everything I'm wearing. She watches, eyes surveying me hungrily. I kneel before her again as she scoots to the edge of the bed. I gently put my hands on her knees and spread her legs wide.

"Now pet...Pleasure your mistress."

She twines her fingers in my hair as I bury my face in her pussy. She moans loudly as I slip my tongue deep into her. My hand creeps up her thigh and my fingers find her clit.

"Oh God that's good pet..." She mumbles as I rub her clit hard. She's close to coming again, I can feel it. Her muscles are tightening and she's panting for air. I flick my tongue against her g-spot gently as her cunt tightens around my tongue.

"Oh fuck pet...I'm coming...." She screams and pushes my face deeper into her throbbing pussy, drenching me with her come. I lap greedily at her sweet nectar, sucking up as much as I can. Mistress collapses back and I crawl onto the bed beside her and curl up. She strokes my hair as I nuzzle her neck.

"Mm...Good pet," she says sleepily. She looks at me, surveying my body, and her eyes come to rest on my throbbing cock. "Oh dear pet...I've been a horrible mistress, haven't I? I've been getting all the pleasure and ignoring my poor horny pet..." She reaches down and strokes my cock slowly, making me moan. "What shall we do about this problem of yours, pet?"

"You could let your pet fuck you, mistress," I reply, not really hoping for it, she'd already come twice and I don't think she was up for passing out tonight.

"Mm...How does my pet want me?" She smiles and keeps stroking my cock.

I groan softly. "How does my mistress want it?"

She thinks about it and grins playfully. She grabs my hand and drags me into the bathroom and turns on the shower. "How about in there?"

We wait for the water to warm up and I start nibbling and caressing her, teasing her nipples and clit, making her moan softly. We drag each other into the shower, touching and teasing and nibbling each other. I push her up against the wall and grind my cock gently against her clit. She takes my cock in her hands and guides it into her throbbing wet hole. Slowly she lowers herself onto me. I grab onto her ass as she wraps her legs around me and start fucking her slowly. I turn us around and lean back against the wall, letting the water hit her back. She moans low in her throat as I fuck her harder and faster, arching my cock into her g-spot hard.

Deeper and deeper I thrust into her wet cunt, impaling her on it, grinding my hips against her clit. She moans that she's going to come again as I'm nearing orgasm myself. I shove her against the wall and fuck her hard and fast as she screams and drags her nails down my back. We come together and collapse into the running water, panting. Slowly we gather each other up and clean each other off. After our shower we towel off and drag our asses back to bed where we fall asleep cuddled together, mistress and pet, sharing warmth and closeness.