All Comments on 'I Am A Teacher: Brian'

by AWesTexUn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
That's what a good teacher is all about!

There is nothing like a hands on "lab" to teach students. This is better than lectures. Keep this going; well written

1950oldracer1950oldracerabout 13 years ago
Great

Great follow up, just as good as the first one, keep it up.. (in more way than one)..

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
One Hell of a Teacher

A fantastic follow up to your previous story. I hope the rest of the series is as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
intelligent

All boys need an experienced teacher. To teach them what a woman wants and needs and how to treat her. How to talk to her. Mrs. Johnson is so smart in that she teaches them but doesn't lead them on to think it is 'true love' that'll last forever. That there will come a point where there time together will run its' course. And she encourages them and lets them go. Good Story. I had a teacher a little older than your Mrs.Johnson, but very kind and patient. She made no bones about the fact that she was 'teaching' me and not starting a relationship romance with me. She did teach me, though, that even as she and I and all the ladies I'm ever with may eventually go our separate ways that there is a subtle bond once we've shared that special time. I love this series.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Follow-Up

Hot story very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing. To bad you stop the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are savvy! You know there are incredible miles to continue this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous