I Am A Teacher: Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where would you like to go?"

A light went off in his face as a huge smile appeared. "Let's go to the Lake! We can go parking!"

"Fantastic! I haven't been parking in a long time!" His smile dimmed out. "What's wrong, Hon?"

"I've never been parking."

"You wanta go parking with me?" A nod and a little of the smile returned. "You wanta kiss me there?" Another nod and the smile was bigger. "You wanta feel me up?" A vigerous nod and the smile was beaming. "Then let's go!" We went.

I hate bucket seats. You can not get close. I did hold Brians's big hand on my thigh as he drove, chattering happily and moving his fingers on my skin. After he found a place to park so we could see the water and watch the wave action, we climbed into the cramped back seat. We never looked at the water again.

I had forgotten how uncomfortable a small car could be as we started making out, but, where there is a will, there is a way. It was not long before Brian had my top untied and was playing with my tits. My panties and shorts were wet.

As he was sucking a tit and tonguing a nipple, I felt his fingers scratching my labia through my shorts. I started squirming and moaning it felt so good. My shorts and panties vanished, as if by magic, and Brian's mouth was glued to my pussy. When he brought me off, I screamed, it was so good. It was only his second time, but he did a tremendeous job on me. He asked if I wanted another one, before I had caught my breath. At my grunt, which he took for a yes, he dove in again. Then he did it a third time.

I was weak and quivering when I made him stop. He held me in his strong arms as I recuperated, kissing me over and over. "Fuck me, Brian!" I finally requested.

"Can we go to your house? I'd rather be in a bed. This parking is fun, but my car's too small. We need more room."

I laughed, "Let's go!"

I rode home naked. I held Brian's hand against my pussy, with two fingers in me, all of the way. Brian was laughing happily as I crooned over and over in his ear, "Brian's going to fuck me, Brian's finger's in my pussy, Brian's going to fuck me, Brian's finger's in my pussy." Although we were anxious, Brian did not drive too fast. Telling him I thought I would have to ask him to slow down, he grinned. "I don't want to get stopped! Not with you like that! I don't think a cop would understand." Is he a smart little devil?

When I told Jim about my evening that night, we agreed we were going to go to the Lake some night. Our car is bigger than Brian's, and it has been a long, long time since we fucked in one.

I had been with Brian two other times when Jim started working on our car one morning. He called and ordered some parts and asked me to go get them. When I walked in the parts house Brian was talking to a cute little girl. Little? Well, she was an inch or two taller than he was. I heard him tell her not to leave as he would be back.

Brian picked up Jim's parts and walked to the other side of the room to a cash register. As he rang up the parts, "You look good enough to eat!" I smiled. "In fact, you are good enough to eat!" I giggled. "As a matter of fact, I wish I could eat you right now!" I did laugh then.

"What about the girl over there?"

"Oh, we were just talking. We went to school together. She came in about thirty minutes ago to get some parts for her Dad."

"Hum. Thirty minutes! A pretty good conversation!" got me a blush. "I like her dress. She looks nice. Did you tell her that?" got me a nod and another blush. "Did she like you telling her that?"

With another nod, "She said she didn't think I had ever noticed her. I told her I had always thought she was pretty. She asked me why I had never said that before and I told her I was just dumb!"

I laughed. "I'll bet she's glad you've gotten smart." He grinned and nodded. "Have you ask her for a date?"

"NO!"

"Why not. She's cute."

"You don't care?"

"No, Hon. I love what we've done, but JIM is my man. You and I have to quit sometime. I want you to get a girl of your own, so you can do with her what we have done. Just do one thing for me, ok?"

"What?"

"Treat her as nice as you have treated me!"

"I will! I promise!"

Brian called about thirty minutes later. I put him on our speakerphone so Jim could listen. The girl had accepted a request for a date. When she asked what they were going to do, Brian said he told her what he would really like to do was to go to the Lake and park with her, but he was afraid to do that. When she asked why, he said he told her he would find it impossible to keep his hands off of her and he would want to play with her all night. She had told him that sounds like fun.

Laughing, I told Brian to go for it and have tons of fun, as I hung up.

Jim was grinning. "Babe, I think you did a pretty good job of teaching him." I now had my name and vocation. I AM a teacher!

I grinned back. "Who will be my next student?"

--------

Should there be more? I love your responses.

12