All Comments on 'I Am NOT Your Mate, You Ass!'

by SMecham

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loving it so far

I'm going to love these characters, seems like a great start to the story, just a little hard because the opening intro the characters is so short, but definitely looking forward to more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hmm...

This story has potential and I can tell that your characters are going to be quite amusing. But, you seemed to rush things and your story could have been more fleshed out to make it longer. What does Fallon look like? Where does she live? What kind of house/bungalow/apartment does she live in? How close is the forest to her house? What do any of your other characters look like? I also thought that your grammar mistakes took away from your story. Get an editor or have someone you know read it over to correct it, because those mistakes really brought your story down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA

I couldn't stop laughing it was hysterical!!!!!! Finally a story that isn't COMPLETELY about sex. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome start

good premise! dont let errors detract form your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree about the fleshing out

part, but your last line, that should be put in the last line hall of fame. I about dropped my laptop on that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree

Good story coming up. And i agree that last line....hehehe! Thats all i can say.

Saille23Saille23over 16 years ago
Great begining

and I'm looking forward to the rest, and as someone else commented that last line was fantastic :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HAHA

Awesome it really catches you in and makes you want to finish it!

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressover 16 years ago
bloody funny!

Great funny story, was a real fun to read. But it's in dire need of an editor and a proof-reader, the misspellings make it a bit hard to follow sometimes. I'm looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Makings of a really good story

But as others have mentioned, it needs a number of spelling errors corrected, and work on the editing. Flesh out the opening at least a bit. It goes straight into dialogue, and is confusing. "Air go" should be corrected to "Ergo" (meaning: consequently, or therefore). That was the one that really jumped out at me. This story could be funny but you'll need to fill it out if you want to move beyond the cliche of "reluctant wilful young thing vs. alpha male" - good luck and I hope you can pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Any more?

while I can agree that diving right into the intro isn't the most fantastic way to start this was a brilliant Chapter and I think the intro worked. Are there any plans to finish?

Anitablake10Anitablake10over 16 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't say this is it i will die if you don't finish this story it's not a nice way to treat your loyal readers mmmmmmmmmmORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGARDS AR

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 16 years ago
MORE!!!

hahahaha.

I loved your story so far. Please continue.

Seems like Fallon is going to give the alpha a run for his money :) hehe. Please continue, you cant stop. This is going so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

OMG that is hilarious just as said before flesh it out and SPELLING. the last line is the best i could not stop laughing. good luck with the next few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

that was great!!!!sooo funny!you must continue MUST...pleeeaaaassse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
'were' all dieing for more

good is it me or is it hot in here i want more and i want it now. plz, get moving i need the rest, your stories are like chocolate.

SORRY BUT THE RATING DOESN'T GO TO A TOUSAND

sacrificedangelsacrificedangelabout 16 years ago
WOW

You have such a refreshing writing style!! To say that kept my interest to the end, would actually be an understatement!!! Toddling off to see if there are more chapters!!

SMechamSMechamabout 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone!

I do not know if I am going to write more chapters of this short story. I thank you again for reading. Perhaps you all could tell me what you would to happen with these two alphas and I may just write that. All the best!

SMecham

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
please!!!!!

write more to it please i soooo loved it!

marzimarzomarzimarzoalmost 16 years ago
Awesome

awesome!! I simply loved it!! You have to continue pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaase!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More more more

Like I said in the title more. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome Start

Awesome start would love to read more!!!!!!! SOON PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oooooh.

This has lots of potential, and a great set up. I hope you continue.

secrecy456secrecy456over 15 years ago
LOL

I am liking this story. It's funny as hell and it has the perfect alpha male. Please if you don't mind I'm ready for the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

ever going to come back and finish it would love to know what happens even if you did leave it for a while come back and write more please....would still love more of it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it

Loved it can't wait for the rest! Need to put another chapter out soon!

tiger_babe_05tiger_babe_05over 15 years ago
Please get more up soon!

Soooo Waiting for the next chapter! Please get more up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

This story is one of the best stories i have ever read. Please, please write another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

please continue writing about this story its a really good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awsome this is totally awsome plz continu

Awsome!! this was soo funny at times plz continu would be great to see how this ends up =) did i mention this is awsome?!

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555almost 15 years ago
Need more please!

I love the way this story started and I am looking forward to more of this story. I like Fallon already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic Story

This story has so much promise. Such a shame it hasn't been continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING EXTRA

NEED MOE OF A START TO THIS AND HOW ABOUT AN ENDING. LIKED WHAT THERE WAS BUT NEED MORE DATA. A STORY HAS A PLOT AND YOU START FROM BEGINNING AND FOLLOW THRU VERY IMPORTANT FOLLOW THRU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I want more of this story

Please write more this is a great 1st chapter I loved every bit of it the humour is great

Alexandra145Alexandra145over 14 years ago
Love It!!!

Ilove it nd Fallon is a great charcter already!! :)*

Alexandra145Alexandra145over 14 years ago
Love It!!!

Ilove it nd Fallon is a great charcter already!! :)*

Alexandra145Alexandra145over 14 years ago
Love It!!!

Ilove it nd Fallon is a great charcter already!! :)*

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

Don't stop writing. =) I'm interested in what happens next.

countrygirl117countrygirl117about 14 years ago
same here

please continue i cant wait to see what happens either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
why do u hate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????

you started this fabulous story and now u don't continue it's like your punishing me but i don't know why /. please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
agreed!

please continue the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I LOVE your story and have reread it a million times over the past couple of years! Please, please, please finish it!! Or at least add onto it, the suspense is killing me!!

rosamundirosamundiover 13 years ago
Five lines in...

..and I'm giggling hysterically and half in love with you. :)

Never stop writing!

ushergalushergalover 13 years ago
finish

the story finish the story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love This Story!!!

I totally love this story and I really hope you'll get back to it soon!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GAH!

I've been trolling the werewolf stories all day and I finally find this one...the one i really want to read...and you posted it 3 YEARS AGO!! *cries in a corner*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great start!

5 stars... you need an editor.

Sounds like you have a great foundation. I hope you continue the story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hurry up

where is the next chapter. its been a real long time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
:}

more story now...please..~sad face~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!

More please..

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
MORE!!

I've been obsessively checking to see if you've added more to this story for longer than I care to admit...so please end the suspense and continue this amazing story!!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Awww

This was a very cute story.

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

It was a great beginning. It really made me laugh. Love the last line especially. lol But really I look forward to reading more and love Fallon's sense of humor.

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Really Cute

I like a story that can make me laugh and yours did. I'm going to chapter 2 right now since it posted today and brought your story to my attention in the first place.

hourihouriabout 13 years ago
Howling with Laughter

I love Fallon! Great beginning and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

There is another story similar to this one! Only the alpha's name is grayson and I forgot the alpha bitch's name! Does anyone know the author or story's name?

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 12 years ago
to anonymous

I think you are talking about Following the Feeling by cricketmuse :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the Anonymous about Grayson

The story is called Following the Feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
engaging

I couldn't stop laughing... It was one funny comment after the other. Love it already and can't wait to read the next chapters. Still can't stop laughing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This girl is my spirit animal lol 😂😂😂😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous