I Am Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long moment, and a longer kiss, I turned to see that Katie had backed away from us and fingered herself to her own orgasm. I reached out to touch her, and she joined our kiss for the last time.

"You," said Selena as she tried to catch her breath, "can come back any time."

"Definitely," Katie replied.

As with all good things, our love-making came to an end, as Selena pulled away from me and she and Katie gathered up their costumes, leaving me to dress.

* * * * *

I drove home in a fog, exhausted and exhilerated, my mind still filled with the lovely images of erotic women making love to me and each other. I knew I had just lived a night like no man ever had before, and I might never again. My head was spinning and reeling so much that I was surprised to arrive back in my neighborhood without having driven off the road.

I made one brief stop by the Wal-Mart where I had purchased my clothes, where I slipped them off and tossed them into a donation bin in the parking lot. I certainly didn't want to try and explain to my wife why there were women's clothes in our house that weren't hers!

When I pulled up into my garage, the sky was just beginning to turn a deep blue from the coming dawn. I crept quietly inside my house and put everything back where I had found it, trying to make it look as though I'd never been gone. I then scrubbed the makeup off my face and flushed the wipes. I left no evidence.

I climbed back into bed naked as I always sleep, and my wife rolled toward me. For an instant her hand brushed my tit, and I shuddered with the excitement of the touch and dread that she would awaken and find me as I was (oddly, the idea that I might still be a woman when we both woke up in the morning never occurred to me - I knew without even thinking about it that I would be changing back).

"I had a dream," she mumbled in her sleep.

"What was it?" I whispered, disguising my feminine voice.

"I'll tell you tomorrow," she breathed.

I dared to lean over and kiss her lips, enjnoying my final lesbian kiss with the woman I loved. Her familiar lips felt wonderful, and despite my exhaustion I wanted to take her then and make slow, deep, passionate love to her, show her what I had learned about how a woman feels and how incredible it can be when two women (or three) embrace each other as lovers. But I knew it was impossible.

"That was nice," she whispered as our lips parted. "One more?"

I gladly obliged her.

* * * * *

When I woke the next morning, the first thing I did was reach for the usual morning woodrow, and I found it. My Y-chromosomes had been restored, and I was myself again. I got up and looked in the mirror, just to confirm everything completely. It was me all right, looking a little more tired than usual but the same man I'd been the previous day.

Naturally, the next thing I did was look for evidence of my nightly sexcapade, but I found nothing convincing. I couldn't swear that my car keys weren't exactly where I'd left them, and I had no idea what the mileage on my vehicle had been the night before. I had been very careful to put my wife's clothes and makeup back exactly as I had found them, so there were no clues there. I thought about checking my cash stash, but oddly I couldn't actually remember how much had been in there before, nor could I definitely recall having given any money to anyone during my wild night. My wife didn't remember our kiss when I had come home, or her dream the previous night except that it had been, in her words, "pretty naughty".

Could I have dreamed the whole thing? If so, it had been the most intense dream I'd ever had, for the experiences still felt absolutely real. Besides, I knew I had had several orgasms and the sheets were dry.

Perhaps I'd awakened in the night, gone out to the strip clubs as a man, and something had gone wonky in my head so that I remembered the evening as if I were a woman? It was crazy, but no crazier than the idea that it had really happened.

Or maybe it had been real. Maybe I had become Queen for a Day. Maybe there was some power that really granted my impossible fantasy and made it true.

I suppose I'll never really know what happened to me that night, if indeed anything did. One thing is for certain, though: I have the memories whether real or false, and those memories are of the most intense and erotic sexual high in my life. I wonder each night as I go to sleep whether it will ever happen again, and I can once again experience that which no man truly can: the ecstasy of lesbian lust.