I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Ann was breathless as she moved over my body again. As her mouth began to lick I felt Bob's cock move back inside me. Now as Bob fucked me, Ann licked my clit hood pulling back on it and covering my clit with her mouth! Bob fucked me hard. Fast and hard and Ann licked my clit and sucked it! John lay next to me stroking my face and moving my hair. He was talking to me but I couldn't hear the words. I was going to cum and it was going to be a fucking super one! Ann sucked and Bob fucked my hole and I was trying hard to lift up and fuck him back. Then I felt my left foot released then my right one. And I was able to lift.

I moved my legs up and wrapped them around Bob's body and humped him like a wild animal. I was I was an animal. I fucked him as hard and fast as I possibly could move my cunt on his cock shaft. I swallowed his dick with my cunt fucking him madly! Bob held his body over me and slammed down into my hole. John lifted my legs higher over my head and Bob rammed me like an insane man. Then I felt it. He began to cum deep inside me. I wasn't quiet ready. I scream: "NO! NOT YET!"

But Bob has shot his load. I was pissed. But then something happened. As my legs came back to the bed Bob pulled out fast and John was now between them. He pushed into me and with one shove my cunt swallowed all of his cock. I screamed: "Fuck ME! FUCK ME! GOD DAMN IT FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM!"

John started to fuck me hard and fast. It was now Bob who held my legs over my head and I screamed again feeling John's cock go so deep into me again and again and again. John was doing me like he had never done me before. He was like a mad man fucking me like the whore I was now like the whore I wanted to be for them all.

He was smashing into my hole now like a man who was processed. Harder and faster he pumped and I arched up to take him as best I could with my legs over my head and being held. And then I felt something else I had never felt.

Ann's mouth was licking me under John's cock. Bob was pulling my legs higher over my head bending me in half. John was fucking me and Ann was licking my cunt and John's shaft as he pumped it onto me hole. It was unbelievable.

No words could describe what it felt like when my body reached orgasm. I almost passed out after the first climax and we kept going Bob holding John fucking and Ann licking! I don't know how long it went on but I know I climaxed three times at last. I was out of it, in a dream world. When I recovered and woke up more to the real world I was untied and the three of them were sitting on the bed.

Ann came to me and held me and kissed me. I held her back and kissed her back. She asked me how it and I felt now. I told her: "My god it felt better than anything I have ever felt before."

Ann said: "So are you ready to join us Bonnie."

I told her: "yes."

She said: "Then come to momma baby and taste me Bonnie. Taste my pussy and make me cum like you just did. Eat my pussy Bonnie and make me your female lover."

She lay back and I couldn't help it I moved between her thighs and when she spread them wide I saw Johns cum still in there. She stopped me and said: "Bob come here and clean me up so your wife can enjoy my fresh pussy. You can eat his cum some other time. This is your first time with a woman. I want you to enjoy the taste of just my cum."

I sat back on my feet and watched as my husband licked and sucked Ann's cunt clean of John's cum. Then John licked and sucked her a little more. When he was told to move he got out of the way and the two of them watched as I moved between Ann's open thighs and put my face on her burning hot and very wet pussy.

I began to eat her pussy like I know I like to be eaten. But soon Ann was holding my head and instructing me her way. When she was close she told me to turn around and put my pussy over her head. I did what she told me and as she came on and in my mouth I felt John's cock enter me from behind. With Ann's mouth on my clit John pushed as deep as he could into my hole. HEAVEN!!

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathalmost 16 years ago
That was great. Loved it.

Please keep writing. That was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW

This has turned into an incredibly hot story.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Consequences Ch. 01 She is taken in front of husband & daughter.in Incest/Taboo
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Decorating the Newlywed Decorating new home leads to wife with hubby's friend.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Accidental Nudist Cabin A weekend outing goes awry for three couples.in Loving Wives
More Stories