All Comments on 'I Can't Believe What I Have Done Ch. 02'

by Bunnyrunner

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
sue43momsue43momalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

There were some unkind comments about the first Chapter. But things worked out good for both of them. as they learnt the importance of Talking with each other openly and thinking about each other's Pleasure first. A very moral and wise story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nothing but another

BS willing cuckold story; that's all we get lately. where are the good writers?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Impossible. I can't believe this couple is still together after 36 years of unsatisfying sex. He was a cuck wannabe all along and she was a frigid prude. No additional chapters needed. You have good potential as an author. Keep writing. About something else.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yawn

so boring i couldn't finish two pages

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i think i would

rate this in my top ten all time worst stories i have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Disgusting

Chapter 1 rated 3.77 (surprise so high). This oughta go even lower. Typical of the rash of sorry postings in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
tough

to believe,,,, But in the real world, this is a situation playing out on a daily basis...Maybe I am too old and spent too much time watching and / or playing

luvpsyluvpsyalmost 11 years ago
Great !

You can't please everyone so keep on writing for those of us that you do please.

I believe that the techniques you described in this story can benefit a lot of couples who are having less than satisfactory sex. John a cuckold? Just because he refused to throw away a 36 year investment in a great marriage over a little afternoon fling?

Nope! He's a wise man secure enough in his self to live with and benefit from his wife's adventure. I gave it 5 stars and favorited the story and the author.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Not sure yet. Keep writing.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Obviously the BTB crowd will give this low scores

I enjoyed the exploration of the idea that once a problem has been identified that you can do something about it, instead of raging or falling into dark depression. Of course, as usual, the question is, why didn't she tell her best friend about her problem instead of telling her girl friend. If she had talked it out with her husband they could have been in the same place that they now are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yes

she should go bi and bring her gf over to even things up for fucking robin and let hubby fuck her gf also or shoot really go all out and get him a really beautiful escort one thqat is very young and pretty ..then feed him a cpl Cialis so he can fuck all night that would be a great way to make up for cheating on him and maybe shed find she really preferred hubby and another woman instead of another cock..especially if the other lady was to use a strap on on her pussy while hubby fucks her ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'll applaud this effort since we get to read about an actual loving wife and there was no willing cuckold. I'd say this was more realistic then just about anything we read on here. I know the cuckold stories are mostly bullshit because I think it is impossible for their little penises to control their lives like that. This was a well written tale where the husband and wife actually communicated. They had a problem pop up and she had a one off. The part that was good was that she really kind of wanted to go back but her and the hubby talked it out and figured a way past the problems and their marriage ended up better for it. Well done! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting effort - but now the slut is a size-queen.

Guess, the husband who has not wimped out yet will need to find a way to have a permanent extension attached to keep the slut satisfied. 2 to 1, they won't make it.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
Note to betrayedbylove

Sometimes people stay together because they love each other. Sex is not always the primary motivation in life.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
Intriguing spin

This seemed far more realistic than many entries in this category. Christine made a stupid mistake, and feels suitably guilty about the potential damage both to her husband and to her marriage. John is sickened, but doesn't want to lose her, and is then appalled by his own reaction. This is a loving couple at the brink, but which can hopefully learn from the experience and use it to enhance their future together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a sick story

the woman frigid as hell and maybe after the menopause and then she is invited by her long time good friend (what a girlfriend, you don't need any ennemies) to fuck a big dick at 57 no lubrication and the tits destroyed for 2 weeks.

and aids ? does not exist therefore the woman doped with her high peek estrogen at 57 lost her mind and thought it was worth it to loose a marriage, her life or health and that of her husband as well.

and how should this in reality go on ? he knows he can't satisfy her and she never forgets how hot it was ?

and the best is yet to come , as always, he is to blame, I'm not guilty at all, and her friend who set her up (most likely jealousy because she had nobody just dicks and never love)

and belong you to the stupid guild of people who believe if you hurt somebody you get something positive back ? your really dumb or do you think the so many domestic violences occur without a reason ?

and of course the husband needs a condom ?

and they get younger and her husband at 65 has 10 orgasms a night ????????????????????????

make it any dumber and and I believe your a vegetable and that your are older than 18 is absolutely impossible your brain has to be under 4 years old (only after that a kid starts to develop foresight)

dream on but don't write and put it in loving wives this is sci-fi or non-erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In the real world he would dump her cheating ass.

If this is your idea of marriage, I hope you married a fag, cause a straight guy would not act this way.-5

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Good Story - What the husband

I am not a BTB person and more of reconciliation approach. There is some techniques in this story for couples wanting to explore new areas of love making. I do believe the wife is guilty in this little tale for having no adventurous spirit. This did not give the excuse to go fuck a big cock !

Though the husband has wisely chosen to sort through the issues with his wife on her afternoon fling. The wife should give her husband a free pass to go experience another woman after 37 years with one woman. Perhaps he might like to experience a black, Asian, thai or any other type of woman.

She will have that emotional roller coaster ride her husband went through.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
That's OK

You realized you married a simpering wimp and adapted. Congratulations to both of you.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Usually my critism is too much pathos and wailing, here maybe too little. I understand the reconciliation, but they didn't talk about hair removal, or learning to suck cock. What if he thought she did it for her boyfriend...'what else did you do for him?'

That said it was a good story

Chilley

ManUnchainedManUnchainedalmost 11 years ago
I always think..

That stories like this one, where the gravity of the tragedy of one partner putting many years of marriage in jeopardy is lost, instead of being involved in developing the characters further. for me this makes the sex scenes more viceral and engaging.

Would like to see if John would decline if the same opportunity occurred to him, and would love to see Christine let herself go a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Grow a pair

Hubby doesn't need his wife's permission to screw other women. Hope he does, he deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Throw the garbage to the curb (or for you Brits, kerb)!

You soil yourself with another man during our marriage and I have no further use for you. This story and the woman in it are simply garbage.

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No self respecting man would touch her after her cheating

So I guess we know what your husband ISN'T, don't we?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Reclaimed" some cunt by being the last to f*ck her? Are you CRAZY?

she ended the marriage when she decided to f*ck some other guy. Nothing more to say but bye, and maybe a comment about garbage that takes itself out.

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yep I'm with the BTB crowd

But your story was well played. A one-time dalliance after years of happy marriage can be overlooked and forgiven. Especially since it's you stiff upper lip British types (you did miss out on the caning and spanking you Brits love so much). It seems after he forgave her, the affair seemed to loosen her up, sexually speaking and he reaped the rewards. It was a little implausible that the fifty and sixty year old were going at it like teenagers but what the hell. Entertaining read.

rixelsrixelsalmost 10 years ago
He Won

Throw away a lifetime of love for a one time cheat? The husband knew he loved his wife and decided to see if the marriage could be saved. The wife looked at her actions and decided to work to make their sex life and marriage better. Their loving and marriage got much better. The husband won. They both won.

Cheating is backstabbing. But to end a long term loving marriage without trying to make it work is just plain stupid.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
Outstanding......

It works for me.......off to take a cold shower.....Thanks very much for your fine wordsmithing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another cheating slut

And her spineless cuckold. How he could stay with the slut is beyond understanding, even for a fictional story. Let her live with the boyfriend. He moved on. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Calling All Hubbies!! Get Out Your Earplugs!!

Kudos to Bunny for a very well put together story. A small twist therein strikes a decisive blow at the heart of Cuckerotica. Well, maybe not a decisive blow, but a blow nonetheless.

This story rings bell after bell after bell for any man in a long-time monogamous marriage: the conservative wife who won't admit to or elaborate on her sexual desires; steadfastly refusing hubby's playful and prurient suggestions; insisting she is completely satisfied with the current state of their sex lives, bla bla bla...sound familiar? Is there anything lacking in this list of verities from Sex Politics 101? Of course, the list will go on and on.

So what's the point? The point is NOT that your woman is intentionally deceiving you. Of course she is deceiving you, Dingbat. All women are instructed by an invisible college of grandmums teaching them chapter and verse from an encyclopaedia of nonsense on the fragility of the male ego. In any case, how could any sane man expect his wife to ever really tell the truth about an extra-marital episode when she can't even give you a decent blowjob? Non Sequitur, say ye? I think not.

After the big cheat wifey gives the absolute minimum information necessary to hubby while privately luxuriating in her post co-cheatal bliss (a phrase has been coined!). Even after the reconciliation and the massive uptick in their sex lives she still has her paramour to populate her sexual imaginings. Can you blame her? She went out and made some memories. Hubby asked for this and he got it - just not on his own terms. He opened up this can of worms and now he has to live with it.

Wifey got her pussy turned inside out and in the aftermath she started to figure out some of the truth. Even though her self-knowledge only goes so far she is smart enough to ask herself questions about her false modesty as regards her sex life with hubby. Could I have tried this? Could I have agreed to that? Well, now she knows the answer.

One thing is for damn sure: Any guy that goes on and on about group sex or big dicks with his wife is playing with fire. Yet, it's to Bunny's great credit that she has very plausibly and deftly allowed hubby to recoup and then definitively surpass by leaps and bounds the activities of his own Mickey Mouse marital sex club (insert smiley face icon here).

This anony's opinion? Most all hubbies deserve the blame for this type of marital condition. Why? Because they fall for wifey's bullshit about sex! Because they are such studious victims of feminist sex politics, men tread on eggshells around their wives in the bedroom. And the result? A litany of sexual problems in the marriage that, most of which, are avoidable. A married couple that goes thirty-odd years without a decent blowjob? W.T.F.F.

Ok, Men, listen up: Take out your dick, and with a little humor and daring, get your wife to suck it :)) Really now, Gloria Steinem or Betty Friedan won't jump out of the closet and start running you down. True, you will be hammered cradle-to-grave with a daily 50,000 watt dose of Judaic sneak attacks on every recondite corner of your soul life, but you can still conjure up a blowjob in your own bedroom from your wife if you work on it.

Anyway, a man that is in the habit of asking his wife for sex is a bloody sissy. He should work to know which buttons to press and press them when he sees fit and - small wonders never cease - his wife will respond. Although his woman's words might deceive, his woman's body will tell the truth. The alternative is a wife who will snore through her hubby's pathetic tippy-tap dances in the boudoir.

Too bad for hubby in this story, although his instincts seem well-honed, he will probably never know the REAL truth of wifey's cataclysmic pussy-pounding. For the most part, he brought it on himself. On the other hand, in what would seem to be a landmark moment for Cuckerotica, hubby actually triumphs a bit here. That is, AFTER his wife gets fucked six ways from Sunday, ha ha.

Again, so what's the point? The point is, you hubbies out there naively trusting what your wife says about sex are making a huge mistake. Never ever make the mistake of putting all sorts of idealistic faith crap in your wife's ability to tell you what she needs, or put her on a pedestal and praise her for her modesty. What is this, the 19th century?

Most all women have no idea what they need sexually. Somewhere down the line in the middle of all of the mediocre marital sex, a dim awareness of her own dissatisfaction will begin to surface. But then what? More breakfast nook talks with hubby? Exactly...until wifey's sexed-up girlfriend sets her up with Mr. Mastercock. Game Over!

Whatever it is that your wife needs when it comes to sex, it doesn't involve incense, candles, Oprah, psychotherapy, or fireside chats. She needs you to leave the feminist bullshit moldering in the attic and get in the driver's seat and take her for a nice long ride with plenty of imagination along the way.

/rant off

ps Bunny, please keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dumb ass

She should have been shown the door. Divorce her and make her earn her way back if she really cares. No man card heref

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
I have no ptoblem with your writing technique 5*

You are exquisite in drawing out and building a scene. Yours is one of the best seduction scenes here.

In the end though he was a wimpy character. Why? Because he was most upset by the marks and bruises Mr. Big put on her. He marked her. Put his brand on her. It couldn't have been worse if he'd given her a tatoo. Cuckold and wife both new she was no longer exclusive. Their relationship had an "other" in it. And he always would. He tried to rebrand her with anal intercourse and she tried to make amends with more exotic sex. But her vagina belonged to Robin. It's a guy thing.

Some time, in some way, he or she will experience an emotional crisis because of this. Anything could trigger it. Perhaps this will spur you on to a sequel???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really????

His reaction to her confession was pathetic! He should have dragged her to the door and thrown her out! The story sucks cause he's a wimp trying to be a man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic

That's all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I CALL BULSHIT

She confesses to screwing another guy, thoroughly enjoying it and his response is to ask how she feels about it? Bullshit!! In that situation it's all about how he feels about it. How do you feel about some other guy fucking and cumming in your wife twice and it's something she sought out? There is no way in the world, unless you're a closet fag, are you going to be ok with that.

Flesh this shit out with some real emotion.

Pathetic ending has her have admitted she liked fucking the big dicked guy, having her husband basically accept it and not just go running back for some more because her homosexual husband accepts it.. can't see it happening like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You all aren't getting it because the story wasn't written for you. This is a women's fantasy, and a very well done one. Thank you.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
OK anon 5/21 just a woman's fantasy

A fantasy that becoming a whore would be good for a marriage and that hubby gets on board. Dream on but don't ever try it because the reality ending would be much different.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Agree

TornadoTys Exactly, because every type cuck stories from the cuckolding lifestyle stories to the one sided extramarital sex stories (For example the RAAC stories are in this catategory) the all stories are a massive attack against other people's freedom. To cheat on other spouse when the other spouse is faithful or to expect the other spouse should stay in faithful state when the extramarital sex practicing spouse was or is free for sex with other human is STEALING OF OTHER PEOPLE's FREEDOM!

Funny according to survey the 93% of interviewed like or require their spouse-mates should be faithful and only 7% people who like their spouse are not faithful or practicing extramarital sex. This is very funny because the minimum 1 extramarital affair in lifetime is about 60% for men and 55% for women.......So very much people steal other human's freedom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YEAH

The kind of story I've been looking for. It has two elements:

1) Wife owns up to and confesses affair without prompting. To her marriage should not be based on lies or secrets.

2) In many BTB stories, the wife would do anything. Husband does not stay around to find out how much this might help. This story shows that good can come out of bed. Sometimes lessons learned and attitudes changed mean that life is better than if bad had not occurred.

Reconciliation can't always happen. If ever it could, this would be it. One-time transgression. Immediately confessed. Wife willing to change. Both willing to talk it out instead of run.

Good one.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Eh

It's nice that this couple was able to find new ways to please each other, but the husband should have really gotten a free pass to tap some young babe with small, firm titties, a squeezable butt, and a tight pussy. Fair is fair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it takes a lot of courage to confess

I confessed to be g/f about a brief fling.

I'm in a similar boat as the female mc. good looking, horny, and with a girl i love that isn't always in the mood.it's easy to flirt, it's easy to get extra, but it's hard to refuse and it's harder still to confess when you fuck it all up.

oddly she was more livid and angry about a female friend i'v had and never once flirted with or anything remotely physical. "emotional affair" i'v heard it called. women and men sure are wired differently. i did stop that friendship though cuz it hurt her, and that's all that matters. good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Too many justifications and flimsy compartmentalizing by her and lack of a spine by him. Honestly, once she's crossed the line, her next time would be even easier. Time to cut your losses and find a truly loving woman, not a selfish bitch like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She'll Bust Out Again While Hubby Is Away

What a stupid prudish woman. Won't give hubby a little oral and plays coy for 35 years. Don't put up with that bullshit, men. Then she goes and gives it away. What a cunt.

Glad they came to an understanding, though. Not that it's going to last!

But the problem is that she didn't quite define exactly how she had been disrespecting her husband all of those years. She still doesn't understand it and one only hopes that her husband stays in his cuckish mindset.

He DID afterall say he had wanted her to find a big one...well, he's English and probably had his own stick-pussy on the side, ha ha.

Nonetheless this writer has written some incredible sex scenes here. Bravo.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 5 years ago
What is with these stupid assed husbands

He should have told her to pack and leave. He fucks here and apologizes. He asks her about protection and then fucks her? Unbelievable. Thank God it is only fiction.

Lit needs a catagory for cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Comments seem rather harsh here-rational if a little rapid recovery

Instead of decompensating and divorcing the wife after two weeks with her descending

into debauchery and/or assaulting the penetrator , this seems like a rational succumbing

by the wife to a masterful seduction after the husband had primed the pump. A little over the top since two or three "hickeys" should have sufficed to shame the wife . Reasonable "retaking " and nice

denouement for a great leap in sexual enjoyment by both. Gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Real To Me

If My Wife says She just had sex with another guy .. I would pack My Stuff and leave the house .. That way no STD for Me .. Who wants a Cheating Slut for a wife ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad you stopped writing

You had enough sense to understand that you have no talent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You suck

If this story is true then I say two things to you. 1)You raped her,she told you no and you did it anyway. Yes what she did was wrong but what you did is against the law,you should be in jail and castorated.

2)If I caught you doing that to her and she said stop,I would beat the living HELL out of you,then call the police and have you arrested.

You sir do not love your wife,you should have left till you calmed down,then went and talked to her calmly. You didn't,out of rage,you raped your wife. You are sick,and you need serious help. If this story is a fantasy,you are just sick and in need of professional help

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

She is a cheating whore and he is a duck for being in with it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
No thanks.

She's horrible and she gets comfortable with it as time goes on. Awful wife.

There is just no challenge in writing a story where characters behave horribly. It's easy to imagine and trivial to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well you introduced anal into this story to its determent so had to mark it down wife needs to get rid of her so called friend. her fuck buddy with the big prick showed what was obvious from the start he was just a smooth talking womanizer with a big dick and an even bigger mouth he just could nt keep shut.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

JFC that was horrid.

This cute little gem showed just how little real thought was put into this cuck story ...."I have been unfaithful to you, something that I never thought I could or would ever do. I am worried that I may have jeopardised our relationship and marriage which I treasure. But most of all, I feel I have hurt you which I would never want to do and that upsets me most"

"May have jeopardized" Really? Again I stand by my previous paragraph and clearly this was full on cuck shit with the smoke screen blown away from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was excellent.

Remember at the start being cucked was a spoken fantasy for years.

When it happened by circumstance, the wifes realisations following the inevitable fall out make this a 5 star piece.

Its true that many women who cheat give their piece of shit more than their husband.

Why is that?

Well, her inner monologue provides many answers.

The problem is her. I liked seeing what happened when she loosened up.

Thriller54Thriller54about 2 years ago

Great story. Very sexy. Going to send it to my girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

2 star for dislike.

Same old same old demonising of women........prudish wife just needs a whorish friend to pimp her to a sleazy womaniser and she'll find her true libido.

Then the hub has to have anal as his big aim......as per the perverted menu of the porn industry.

So 2 star was being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

whore and wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More than a 5 star. Much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good read. I think the regular readers could invest in this couple as long as they kept pushing the boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somehow I do not believe her afternoon of adultery would have so few negative consequences. Her making comparisons between her husband and Robin would be inevitable.That process would lead her to dissatisfaction and him to despair.

sizemediumsizemediumover 1 year ago

I just read your story and really enjoyed it. As a senior citizen it is nice to read stories about people my own age. Nice work. Many do not seem to understand how an older man would react but since I am one, I get it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Gave yòu a 5 [4.75 = 95% (♡♡♡♡♡+)]!

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

That one-off definitely helped their marriage. I have always believed that this is the way forward in cases like this.

olblueyesolblueyes10 months ago

i think its been a wild ride for this couple,,,and once you've had some good strange,,you want some more so i bet she calls robin the nexttime hubby has to go out of town.. lollol..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nobody cheats once

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whore cheater, wimpy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The wife is a self-centered slut, only thinking of herself and her wants and the way she was led by the stupid 'friend' - which in reality would destroy the marriage. Any husband whos not a complete wimp (or a hidden gay who doesnt really care about her anyway...) would not accept her excuses or apologies - they're not real, and she's not trustworthy. Kick her to the curb and move on. There's other worthwhile women out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBunnyrunner@Bunnyrunner
75 Followers
A young middle aged lady who is happily married but who discovered late in life that size does matter. Strangely also, I discovered I was bi, having enjoyed a surprising experience with another bi lady.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories