I Did What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,382 Followers

I was so mad, so hurt, so sick that I didn’t know what to do. I took all the photos and threw them in the fireplace and set them a fire. I kept Tom’s phone number; I just didn’t know what to say if I did called him. I went and took a hot shower hopping to wash all the dirty sex I had away.

After my long hot shower I did feel a little better. I slipped on a little pair of yellow lace bikini panties. Then I dug out a white bra and put it on. I went to my closet and took out this little pink and blue floral print sundress and stepped into it. After I had it zipped up I turned and looked around my bedroom.

What a mess it was, as I started picking up all my sexy lingerie that was all over the place. I changed the sheets on the bed. Putting them cum stained one’s in the washer. I cleaned my rubber vibrator all up and put it back in the bottom of my panty drawer so Jeff didn’t see it. Just then my phone rang. I picked it up and it was Tom. After my hello Tom said, hi May, how ya doing today? My mind went nuts; I didn’t know what to say. I just yelled in the phone, FUCK YOU, and hung it up. I then sat down on the bed and started crying again. The phone started ringing again but I didn’t answer it this time.

After I got my bedroom all picked up and looking like normal again I fixed myself some lunch. I was eating a sandwich and reading the paper when I got a knock on the front door. I opened the door to find Tom standing there smiling from ear to ear. I yelled FUCK YOU, GET AWAY FROM ME, as I slammed the door shut.

Tom had put his foot in the door and I didn’t get it all the way shut. He started pushing it open as I tried to keep him out. Again I yelled, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, I’M GOING TO CALL THE COPS. He then gave it a hard push and walked right in, shutting the door behind himself. He said take it easy, I’m not here to hurt you, just to talk to you. As I was backing away from him I said, you fucker, what did you do to me last night? I’m married, I’m not just some bimbo you get drunk and take advantage of. Tom then said what a minute, I didn’t take advantage of you. I didn’t do anything to you that you didn’t ask me to. I yelled, BULL SHIT, I DIDN’T ASK YOU TO FUCK ME! Tom turned his head to the side and said your right. You didn’t ask me to fuck you. I think your words were, will you stay and make love to me tonight? Shocked to hear that I fell down in the chair and started crying some more.

Why did I drink so much I kept asking myself? Tom came over and sat down next to me. He put his arm around me and said he was sorry, that he never planned to hurt me in any way. It was a beautiful thing that we did last night. That I was the hottest and sexiest woman he had ever been with. I looked at him still crying and said, but I’m married. I love my Husband very much. What we did was wrong, really wrong. Tom smiled again and said, it wasn’t wrong last light when you were yelling that you were cumming as you had orgasm after orgasm! Begging me to go faster and harder, that wasn’t wrong. I covered my face with my hands, thinking, God I was begging him to fuck me.

Then I felt Toms hand on my thigh right above my knee. Slowly he started running it up under the hem of my sundress. Just as his hand got to the crotch of my panties I put my hand over his and asked, what in the hell are you doing? He replied as he tried to kiss my neck, I’m trying to give you what you need, what your Husband doesn’t give you. I pulled away from him and stood up, as I was shaking my head no. I said no, no this is not going to happen. What we did was a mistake, I’m sorry it happened. My Husband gives me everything that I need. I don’t need to go outside of my marriage for sex. Oh no, that’s not going to happen. I think you better go right now. As I pointed at the door.

Tom stood up also and said, I don’t think I’m going anyplace. I like it here and I like you. I think I’ll stay here and fuck that cute little pussy of yours again. I was getting mad now as I yelled, DON’T THINK I WON’T CALL THE COPS ON YOU! Tom had a shit-eating grin on his face, as he said, your not going to call the cops. If the cops come here they may end up seeing the photo’s of us together. Then who knows by the time it’s all over with your sweet little Husband may see them also? I’m not too sure if he would like to see my cock in your pussy, what ya think? I smiled back at Tom and said, fuck you, you asshole, I burned all them photos up, your not going to show him shit! Tom smiled and said, you didn’t burn shit, I’m the one that did some burning before I went home this morning.

I wasn’t sure what he was talking about as I watched him walked over to my computer and pick up a blank CD off the desk. He held it up and said, I burned a copy of the pictures I took for you and me before I printed them all out. I have a copy at home and here is your copy. He popped it in the CD slot of the computer. Up on the screen came a very clear photo of me with Tom’s hard cock in my mouth. I called him a fucker as I fell back down in the chair crying.

Tom came over and sat down next to me again. I looked at him and asked, what do you wont from me? Tom smiled and said, I just wont to make love to you again, that’s all! I looked at him trying to hold back my tears and said that if I do it will you give me your copy of the CD? Tom looked me in the eye and said, sure I will as he bent over and gave me a big hug. I wasn’t sure if I could trust him or not, but what could I do? Jeff would kick me out on my ass if he ever seen them photos. So I had to trust that Tom was telling me the truth.

Tom stood up and held out his hand for me. I put my hand in his and he pulled me up to my feet. He pulled me up face to face with him and said, let’s go in the other room and get more comfortable. I didn’t say a word as he put his arm around my waist and we started walking down the hall to my bedroom. My mind was running all over the place. Was I doing the right thing? Would I be able to hide this from Jeff? One thing was for sure, I didn’t have to enjoy this. I put myself in a state of mind that I was going to let him do his thing and get this over with. So by the time we got into my bedroom my mind was made up that I could do this and not enjoy it at all.

Once we got up beside the bed Tom turned me towards him and took me in his arms. He started kissing me as his hands roamed over my butt and back. He kissed my ear and then moved down to my neck. His one hand moved around to the front of me and cupped my left breast in his hand. His thumb was rolling my nipple around through my dress and bra. He then turned me around and ran the zipped down the back of my dress. He gave it a little pull and it slid down my body to my feet. Then I felt him unhook my bra. Once it was unhooked he turned me back around facing him and he took it off me. I covered my breasts with my arm of a second, until he moved my arms down to my sides. Tom then took one of my breasts in each hand. He bent over and kissed and sucked on each nipple. Taking turns on one then the other. Oh God it felt so good but again I told myself, you can’t enjoy this.

Tom then stopped sucking on my nipples and said, mother fucker, you have a nice set of tits. Let’s lay down okay? I shook my head yes and pulled the covers back and laid down on the bed. I still had on my little yellow lace panties. Tom stood next to the bed and removed all his clothes. When he dropped his boxers I saw that his cock was as hard as a rock and pointing up at the sky. Tom got in bed next to me and started kissing my breasts and nipples again. He stopped and said, I think I’ll eat your pussy. Do you like having your pussy ate? I didn’t say a thing, I just shook my head yes. Again I told myself, I don’t have to enjoy this. Tom then went back to sucking and kissing and caressing my breasts. I closed my eyes in deep shame as tears rolled freely down my cheeks. I knew that I was about to become an adulteress, and there was nothing I could do about it. My nipples seem to have a mind of their own. Don’t ask me why, but they got very hard from Tom’s sucking mouth.

Suddenly I felt a slight twitch up between my legs. I pressed them tightly together to try to stop the sensations, which were rippling outward from my sensually awakening pussy. As it was trying to engulf my entire body. Tom’s mouth stayed glued to my breast as his hand moved down to my stomach, lingering and caressing me. Then slowly moving lower and lower until his fingers slipped down inside my little panties. Slowly he moved his fingers on down until he touched my little strip of pubic hair. I was starting to tingle all over and couldn’t help it. I closed my eyes even tighter, trying to stop the rapidly mounting feeling of arousal that his questing hand was instilling in me.

The warmth of his gently caressing fingers seemed to be searing my skin. But when I went to move slightly to the side, Tom sucked more harshly on my now tender nipple.

I felt his outstretched middle finger moving downward between my legs. I squirmed and shivered with fear as I felt Tom’s finger slipping into the opening between my wet throbbing vaginal lips. I low groan escaped my lips as his finger went deeper and deeper inside my warm moistened pussy. Oh God, I didn’t wont to respond to him, way was I so wet down there?

I pushed my butt down into the bed to escape the tantalizing finger and the hot mouth locked so hungrily on my nipple. I let out a low moan or whimper as his fingers taunted my sensitive pussy, gently fucking into it several times. Then all of a sudden he made electrifying contact with the tiny pulsing head of my erect clitoris. I felt the warm moisture of excitement seeping from that throbbing center up between my legs, welling up from the unwanted and forbidden arousal that now filled my whole body. I clenched my teeth to hold back my groan of pleasure, God why was my body starting to respond to him? The sensual shock of his finger massaging my sensitively quivering clitoris was causing me to work my hips down into the bed again to escape the surge after surge of wanton thrill that coursed upward from my soft vibrating pussy.

OH GOD, OH GOD I whimpered involuntarily as Tom continued his skillful manipulation of my clitoris until my hips began to grind upwards. With one hard fast jerk Tom ripped my little yellow lace panties right off my body. He then moaned, MMMMMMM, I’m going to enjoy this, and I think you will also. He went back to nibbling again on my sensitive nipples, then slithering his tongue over the plane of my belly and on down until his face was over my wide-open pussy. The next thing I knew Tom lowered his face into my wet glistening pussy and darted his tongue down through the narrow cleft of my swollen pink pussy lips. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH my God! OHHHHH NO! OOOOOHHHHH! I whimpered as my buttocks lifted on their own volition up off the bed and ground against his wet probing tongue.

OHHHHH, AAAGGGHHH, OOOHHH, my cries of involuntary pleasure filled my bedroom as Tom shoved his tongue deep into the moist depths of my hot clasping vagina. Then he took the tiny bud of my clitoris between his teeth and ran his tongue around and around it. OHHHHH God I’m losing it, as my head began to flail from side to side and whimpers of unwanted pleasure rolled from deep in my chest. Suddenly as through my hands had a mind of their own I reached down and grabbed Tom’s head. I pulled his face tight into my wet steaming pussy. I had lost the desperate battle with myself, and I moaned with the knowledge of my defeat and surrender to my grossest desires. I was his now! I belonged to him! I was his to use, to fuck, to do with as he chose.

My body had betrayed me and was now in complete command. My buttocks jerked and spasmed, moving upwards in tight little circles of hunger on his plunging tongue as I kept pulling steadily on his head. I could no longer resist, it was useless to do so. I moaned out very loud, LICK ME, OH YESSSSSSSS LICK ME. Tom pulled his mouth off my pussy and said, after you cum baby I’m going to fuck you to death. You’re so hot I could fuck you right now! I just moaned out, YESSSSSSSS as I pulled his face back to my wet pussy. It was good, it was way too good. I had never felt anything as good as Tom’s sucking mouth on my pussy, and I wanted more and more.

My Husband Jeff, who for the moment at least was push way back in my mind, had never eaten my pussy the way Tom was now doing. He ran both his hands up to my breasts. He started playing and squeezing them, rolling my now super hard nipples around. I moaned out very loudly as his hot tongue continued its assault on my very wet pussy. He was making obscene sucking sounds that seemed to echo through my entire bedroom.

All at once to my shock Tom pulled his face away from my hot pussy. I was just about to start begging him to continue eating me when he pushed my legs out wide, then doubled them back until my knees were practically smashing into my breasts. My pussy was open and totally exposed to him. Ever so softly Tom pressed his mouth back into the soft folds of my pussy. OOOOOOOOOHHH GODDDDDDD YESSSSSSSS, I yelled out. Again my head started to flail in complete abandon from side to side as his tongue dashed across my wide-open pussy. Tom then viciously began to orally fuck me harder and faster, driving his hot, wet tongue up into my hot clasping hole. He moved his hands up to the bend in my knees, then he pushed my legs back until they were practically touching my shoulders, leaving my entire pussy even more exposed to him.

Then Tom cupped my buttocks in both hands as he drove his hot tongue even deeper into the searing liquid depths of my pussy. When Tom went back to sucking on my hard clit I knew it was about over for me.

I was near! I was near the point of total orgasm as Tom continued to suck and bite my clit. My pussy was so alive, then my warm wet walls contracted suddenly around his hot tongue, I moaned from way down in the pit of my throat as my belly rolled with one tremendous spasm of erupting delight. I shoved my pussy up hard against Tom’s face and tongue as my juices ran hotly up my passion-wracked pussy. I was cumming, cumming like I never had in my entire life. My Husband, who was totally forgotten about right then, had never given me and orgasm like the one I was now having. Fireworks were soaring and bursting all over my bedroom.

Tom was lapping my soaked vagina like a mad starving animal after food. I took a hold of his head again and held it in place as my never-ending orgasm continued. I yelled out as loud as I could, OHHHHH GOD YESSSS, I’M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG! Every muscle, every nerve, and fiber of my exploding body was sensitive to the fantastic overwhelming sensation that tore through me right then. Tom pulled his face away from my steaming vagina and smiled down at me. He knew that he had just pushed me over the top. I moaned oh God that was beautiful, and then I remembered that Tom said he was going to fuck me too. I fully intended to see that his promise did not go unfulfilled.

With my legs still bent up practically smashing into my breasts Tom moved up on his knees behind me, taking a hold of my ankles and holding them straight up in the air with one hand. He laid his hard cock right down on my soaking wet pussy. Holding it in his other hand he started rubbing it up and down the folds of my pussy lips. The head was all shiny with my pussy juices as he rubbed it on my very sensitive clitoris.

Tom then placed the purple head of his hard cock right at the wet opening of my vagina. He looked me right in the eyes and said, you’re my wife today, as he slowly pushed his hard cock inside me. Deeper and deeper he kept pushing it into me, until I had it all deep inside my hot pussy. I was 100% his now as I moaned out, OH GOD FUCK ME, PLEASE FUCK ME. He started out with some real slow, deep pumps that were driving me crazy. He would pull it all the way out until it made a suction sound as it popped out. Then ever so slowly sink it back inside me. I think his cock is about the same size as Jeff’s, not like super big or nothing, just normal size. But God, did he know how to use it. I was bucking up to him, trying to get him to fuck me harder and faster. Tom then said, you like my cock don’t you? I moaned, God yes, I love it, fuck me, fuck me please, still rocking my hips up to him. Still pumping in me very slow Tom said, let me hear you say that you like my cock better than your husbands. Looking up at him I moaned out, oh God yes I like your cock a lot better than Jeff’s, now please fuck me, please. Tom smiled and said that’s a girl, now lets see if we can get you cumming again.

All at once Tom started screwing me like a mad man, fast and hard, just the way I love it. I yelled out, OHHHHH, OHHHHH, OOOOHHHH, in ecstasy as Tom’s hard cock pounded deep inside my soaking wet vagina. Tom was driving his lust-hardened cock in and out like an insane bull, his balls slapping into my upturned buttocks with a loud noise. I was reaching an ecstasy I had never know in fucking, my belly was jerking and rolling under this crashing young man on top of me. His cock felt better than I had imagined it would, and I knew that I would climax again any second. Then suddenly I felt that exhilarating sensation accelerate throughout my entire body.

OOOOHHH! OOOOH GOD! I’MMMMMM CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG! Throwing my legs out as wide as I was possibly able to, I ground my hips up with all my available strength, taking the whole length of Tom’s hard cock far, very far up into my erupting womb. My sticky juices from my orgasm flooded out around my pulsating pussy lips and matted in with Tom’s pubic hair. Then just when I thought I couldn’t reach a higher plateau of pleasure, Tom’s hard cock exploded with its own cum.

OHHHHHHH GODDDDDDD, it was pure heaven as I felt the sensation of his stabbing thrusts of semen smashing against the pit of my belly until I though it would pierce a hole right threw me. I wrapped my legs tightly around Tom’s hips, holding him against my body as the sensation in my orgasm rippled through my body. His hard cock seemed to endlessly pump out mammoth gobs of hot cum into my vagina, the continuing stream of cum filled my pussy with a pleasurable fullness. My vagina contracted again and again, as a mixture of our fluids spilled out around the base of Tom’s throbbing cock, and ran down the crevice of my buttocks to the sheets on the bed below. Finally with one last spasm of hot sperm Tom collapsed on top of my still shaking body, he was totally spent.

I held him tight with my arms and thighs while waiting for every last sensation to travel over my excited nerve ends in my body, until the tiniest spasm had died away to nothing. I whimpered my gratified pleasure while trying to catch my breath by gulping in huge amounts of air, and then I moaned when Tom suddenly pulled out of me. His half-hard cock was covered with white sticky fluid. It made a slight wet sucking sound and I felt disappointed by its departure.

But before I could protest Tom was laid out next to me. Tom then took me in his arms and kissed me full on the lips. He pulled away for a second, looked me in the eyes and said thank you that was great, then went back to kissing me. I broke the kiss this time and said no thank you, you brought out a part of me that I never knew was inside of me.

I feel like such a slut, I like it and need more of it. I then reached down and took his soft sticky cock in my hand and started stroking it. Tom moaned mmmmmm look at you, as his fingers found their way back down to my hot wet cum leaking pussy. I felt his finger slipping between my wet throbbing pussy lips. Still stroking his now hard cock I moaned into his mouth and ground my hips up to his fingers. As Tom was rolling my hard cum sticky clitoris around he broke the kiss and said with a smile, I think my hot little housewife is ready for some more cock? I moaned out my reply, oh God yes, fuck me again, please fuck me again. I had never been so horny in my life as I was right then. I needed to have another orgasm and I needed it bad.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,382 Followers