I Did What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,373 Followers

This just floored me. Then Judy said, your lucky he didn’t do that to you last week when we were out. Trying to get my mind to work right I said, your right I’m lucky he didn’t do that to me also. He seemed like such a nice kid. Judy ended as she got up with, well this will be big news in the paper in the morning. Then she bent over and snapped the garter strap holding my stocking up and said mmmmmm is Jeff due back today. I looked down to see that my dress had ridden up and pulled it down as I replied, yes I pick him up at the airport on the way home. She smiled and said looks like somebody is going to get lucky tonight.

To make a long story short, I never told Jeff what when on over the weekend. The copy of the CD that Tom left me ended up in the fireplace. Tom had his day in court and got 10 years. After he does his time he has to go back to California and do his time there. My hopes are that he is out of my life forever. I can not and will not ever forget the sex I had with him. The first time I don’t recall. But after that, oh my, could that boy ever get my pussy alive.

The End

PLEASE give me a vote, good or bad, I can take it, ha. E-Mail me at the link below. I try to reply to all mail as fast as I can. And thank you so much for taking the time to read my story. Sorry it got so long.(April 2004)

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,373 Followers