I Did What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom slapped me on the butt and said get up on your hands and knees little doggie, do you like it doggie style? At that point I didn’t care what style I got, as long as I had another orgasm. I got up on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. Tom moved in behind me and said God you have a great body as he was playing with and feeling up my ass. Tom then bent over and took my hanging breasts in his hands. As he was tweaking my hard nipples with his fingers he moaned God your tits, mmmmmmmm as he then squeezed them both in his hands.

Tom then lined his hard cock up to the sloppy wet entrance of my pussy. I was so wet with both our cum's leaking out of me. With one little forward push he filled me full of hard cock again. MMMMMM both moaned out our joy as he pushed as deep as he could inside me. Tom let my breast hang free as took a hold of hips. With one very hard pull he pulled me back onto his cock as hard as he could. It felt like his hard cock was hitting the bottom of my stomach from the inside. I don’t think I’ve ever felt a cock so deep inside of me before. And God did I like this feeling, as I rocked my hips back to him to get as much of that cock as I could. Then it started, Tom started fucking in and out of my hot pussy like a mad man again. This was a kind of sex that I had never known with my Husband Jeff. Jeff and I had always made love. Right now I was FUCKING and it was great.

They say that forbidden fruit is the sweetest. I’m here to tell you that that statement is one hundred percent true. I was trying to squeeze Toms cock with my vagina muscles but I was so wet I didn’t have much control. I rotated my ass around to help Tom’s lunging cock find more and more area’s inside me. It seemed like an hour that Tom was pumping into me. I’m sure it was only five or ten minutes, but in any case I could feel my orgasm starting deep inside my body. I heard myself grunting like some kind of an animal. All my self-control was out the window at this point. My insides were roaring as I yelled out, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD. I was a slut now, his slut, and a slut that was about to cum with her new lover.

Then it happened, I moaned out as loud as I could, AHHHHHH YES, I’M CUMMMMMMMIIIINNNGGG. After a few more hard pumps I was begging him to cum with me. I yelled, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM IN MEEEEEEE. I was watching Tom’s scrotum from between my swinging boobs. Suddenly his balls tightened up and the sensation of his spewing cock went through my body. He shot jet after jet of hot cum so deep into my cumming pussy, I swear it was coming out my ears. I now buried my face in the pillow and moaned out a muffled, OH GOD THAT FEEL SO GOOD. Tom gave one more hard deep push as he grunted and shot one more squirt of his sperm deep inside my burning pussy.

Tom pulled his cock out of me and collapsed on the bed next to me. I felt disappointed by its departure again. Tom’s hot cum was now leaking out of my wet vagina lips, running down the insides of my thighs. I fell down turning my head to face him. We locked in each other’s arm and went into a very passionate kiss. My emotions were so screwed up right then. The man that I had just hated a few hours ago had just taken me to a sexual height I have never known in sex. I had never felt this desire that was going through my body right then. On one hand I knew it was very wrong to be laying here in bed with Toms sperm leaking out of me. And on the other hand I loved the way he made me feel.

Just then the phone rang causing me to jump. I answer it to find Jeff on the other end. He said hi honey what’s going on? Oh God I felt like I had just been busted as I tried to speak to reply to him but nothing would come out. HELLO,,,,,,,MAY, are you there, he said? I replied this time, oh yes, hi honey, how are you? I’m fine how are you, you sound funny? I said, oh, I was just taking a nap and you woke me, I lied. I was now flat on my back lying next to Tom chatting with my husband.

Tom took this opportunity to lean over me and suck one of my still hard nipples into his mouth, as his fingers started squeezing my other breast. I tried to push him away, but he wouldn’t be stopped. Still sucking on my nipple his fingers started down my body. I did my best to hold back a moan as Tom sank his middle finger deep inside my wet pussy. He pulled his finger back out covered with his cum and my pussy juices. He then started rolling my sensitive clitoris around. I gave him one of them, STOP IT, looks, but he didn’t.

Oh God my hips started working up to his fingers. Tom moved up and whispered in my ear, keep him on the phone, I’m going to make you cum wail your talking to him! I did the best that I could do trying to talk to Jeff as Tom finger-fucked me. I would cover the mouthpiece each time I had to let out a loud moan. I opened my legs as wide as I could bending my knees and placing my feet flat on the bed so I could lift my pussy up to meet Tom’s probing fingers.

My body was on fire as I tried to carry on a conversation with Jeff. By now Tom had me at the boiling point. There was something about talking with my Husband as another man was bringing me to the point of total orgasm that was wild. Then it happened, fast and hard. My orgasm busted through my body like a wild fire. I was humping my hips up to Tom’s wonderful fingers as I started cumming. Smashing the phone into the pillow to hide my yelling I yelled out, YESSSSSSSSSSSS OH YESSSSSSSSSS I’MMMMMM CUMMINGGGGGGG! My hips were now bucking up and down to Tom’s hot fingers. He was squeezing and rolling my slippery clit between his thumb and index finger as I kept cumming and cumming.

Once my orgasm had ended I remember that Jeff was still on the line. I put the phone back to my mouth and tried to act as normal I could as I said, sorry I dropped the phone, you still there? Jeff said, yes I’m here, are you sure everything is okay? You sound like your not all together or something. I laughed and replied, oh I’m fine honey, just over worked and under paid is all. Jeff said, I understand that. Okay Love I’ll give you a call back with my flight time on Tuesday. Do you miss me? Oh yes I replied. Are you horny Jeff asked? I looked at Tom as I said into the phone, oh yes baby, I’m very horny. Good Jeff said, have on something sexy when you pick me up at the airport. I said, you know I will, as we said our good-byes and hung up.

Once I had the phone hung up I poked Tom in the ribs and said you asshole, doing that to me when I’m talking to him. Tom smiled and said, I think you liked cumming as you were talking to him? He went on to say I love to make some guy’s wife cum. It makes my day to have someone’s wife cum when she’s with me. My goal in life is to give every married woman I meet an orgasm. So how about we give you another one right now? I laughed and said my God I don’t know how many more times I can cum in one day? Tom rolled over onto his back and started stroking his again hard cock. He said your little chat with hubby sure turned me on. Why don’t you have a seat on little Tommy here, as he waved his hard cock around, and we’ll just see how many more times we can make you cum?

I don’t know why I had turned into this sex craving mad woman? The only care I had in the world was having my pussy filled with hot hard cock. The next thing I knew I was squatting over Toms hard cock. I took it in my hand and lined it up to the wet entrance of my throbbing vagina. I started sliding down on his hard cock and moaned out, OHHHHH YESSSSSSSS, as I took it all the way inside me. Tom grabbed both my breasts, giving them a hard squeeze he said, fuck you really like the cock don’t you? I was now pumping up and down on his hard meat as I replied, God yes I love your cock, it feels so good! I leaned way back holding on to Toms legs and started working my hips up and down. I was pumping on his meat at full speed. Tom started rolling my clit around again with his fingers and this set me off very fast. It had to be a record time that I was yelling out again that I was going to cum.

I bend over to kiss him as my orgasm rippled through my body. I gave his cock very hard short little jabs as I counted to cum. I could feel more hot juices running out of my vagina down onto the base of his hard cock. Tom broke our kiss and said with a smile, I knew we could get you cumming again.

I ended up asking Tom to spend the night with me that Saturday night. I’ve never been fucked so much in my life as I was that night. I most have came fifteen or more times that night. I’m not sure how many more times Tom came, I know not as many as I did.

I woke up in the morning to find Tom still sleeping, nude and flat on his back next to me. I took this opportunity to move down the bed and play with his sleeping cock. I was playing with it between my thumb and index finger as I gave the head little kisses. All at once it started getting hard between my fingers. I then took the head in my mouth sucking on it as I ran my tongue in the little pee slit. It got hard as a rock, as now I could rap all my fingers around it. I started stroking it faster and sucking harder on the now purple head. Tom let out a low moan but seemed to still be asleep. I felt the head of his hot throbbing cock getting even bigger in my mouth.

I was pumping my hand up and down his cock as fast as I could, still sucking and kissing the head. All at once Toms hips started working up and down in time with my pumping hard. I looked up from his hard cock to see that he still had his eyes closed. Then all at once his cock gave a hard jerk as he moaned out, mmmmmmmmm. I knew that he was at the point of cumming. He pushed his hips up making his cock go deeper in my mouth. I pulled my mouth off his cock and started stroking it even faster. I have this thing about seeing sperm coming out of the end of a cock.

Don’t ask me why, but this is a big turn-on for me. Just then Tom’s cock jerked again and this time a jet of hot white cum went flying in the air. It landed right next to his belly button. A second jerk of his cock and another big wad came flying out and landed right next to the first one. Then his cock jerked a few more times as more and more sperm came just seeping out, running down over my hand and about covering it. I couldn’t believe how hot his cum felt as it covered his cock and my hard. I squeezed every last drop of his sperm out. Again I looked up at him and couldn’t believe that he was still sleeping, but he seems to be, he just now had a big smile on his face.

I got out of bed and headed for the shower, leaving him to sleep with his sperm all over his belly. I turned to look at him before leaving the room. I smiled to myself thinking the poor guy just got a head job and didn’t even know it. After a long hot shower I came back in the bedroom to find Tom still hadn’t moved. The cum on his belly was now starting to dry up. I went to my dresser and took out this sexy little blue baby-doll pajama outfit. It’s very sheer silky see-through with matching little see-through bikini panties. I slipped on this sexy little number and looked at myself in the mirror. I said to myself, hmmm you don’t look bad for an old 28 year old broad. Then smiling I went off to fix some coffee and breakfast, leaving Tom to sleep.

I had just got finished cooking some bacon and eggs when I felt a pair of hands come around me from behind and cup both my breasts. I jumped at first then laid back into Tom as his hands played with my breasts. He kissed me on the neck and said, motherfucker do you look sexy this morning, as he poked his cock into my panty covered butt crack. I moaned mmmmmm do you like my pajama’s? Very much so, he replied. I then asked him if he was hungry? His reply was yes I think that I’ll eat your pussy again, as he was now squeezing and playing with my hard nipples right through my sexy little top. I just moaned mmmmmm. Then I felt something between my legs rubbing my panty covered pussy. I looked down to see the purple head of Tom’s hard cock sticking out of my crotch. It looked like I had my own little cock sticking out.

Tom started pumping his hips back and forth, rubbing his hard cock between my legs right on my pussy lips through my panties, and making my panties wetter and wetter with each stroke. Then he whispered in my ear as he was kissing it, that little Tommy is cold do you have someplace that he can put him that is nice and warm? Tom was now playing with my left breast as his other hand was down between my legs rubbing my clit through my soaking wet panties. I moaned back to him, mmmmmmmmm, I have just the place to warm up little Tommy. Right then Tom pushed me onto the breakfast bar face down.

My feet were still on the floor. He pulled the crotch of my little blue see-through panties to the side and started running his cock head up and down my soft pussy lips. He kept running it up and down my slit until my pussy juices had the head all slick and shinny. He then lined it up and gave a hard push, filling my pussy full of his hard cock again. I moaned out, mmmmmm yesssssss, as I grabbed the edge of the bar to hold on. Tom started driving into me fast, hard and deep. It didn’t take much of this hot fast fucking to get us both going again. I was humping my ass back to him trying to get him deeper inside me.

Then it happened, fast. I yelled out, OH GOD YESSSSSSS. Tom moaned, mmmmmm yes, I’m cumming with you baby. Just then my orgasm hit as I yelled, AAAAAHHHHHHH I’MMMM CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGG. Tom pulled himself even deeper inside my cumming pussy and moaned out, oh here it is as his cock started jerking inside me. He filled me with jet after jet of his hot sperm.

This was how Sunday morning started out. We had sex maybe six more times that day. Then in late afternoon Tom gave me a ride back to Willies Bar to pick up my car. He had me dress in a short jean skirt, red lace panties and a white tee shirt with no bra. Tom likes to see my nipples poking through the light tee shirt and loves the way my braless boobs bounce all around as I walk. Once back at the house Tom put on some music and had me do a strip teases dance for him in the family room. I ended up getting filled with his sperm again right in front of the fireplace. Tom stayed the night again Sunday night. And again I was up most the night having orgasm after orgasm. I had never known sex could be so good.

Monday morning after I got done riding Toms hard cock to total orgasm we got dressed for work. Tom was the one that said we might as well ride to work together. Well we did and I lunch time we met up in the back seat in the parking lot. It has been teenager days that I last had sex in a car. I went back to work very satisfied that day. My belly wasn’t full, but my pussy sure was. Judy came up to my desk and said, hmmm, what’s up with you and Tom? I said what are you talking about? Judy smiled; you guys go to lunch together. You come back, your hair and make up is a mess. And you have that I’ve just been fucked look on your face. I said, get out of here, it’s windy outside. Judy smiled at me and just said, rightttttttttt, as she turned and walked back to her desk.

After work we drove back to my house. Tom was playing with my pussy under my dress all the way home. By the time we got in the driveway I was ready to be fucked big time. I think I would have done it in the front yard I was so horny. Once in the house Tom took me into the den. He sat me up on Jeff’s wooden desk and opened my legs wide open. He pulled my black panties to the side and sank his cock right in me. He didn’t pump in me three times before I was yelling out that I was cumming. I fell back onto the top of Jeff’s desk on my back as Tom now held my legs up in the air. Pumping into me at full speed it wasn’t long at all before Tom started filling me with his hot seed.

Once he had filled me up again he pulled out very fast and started wiping our juices off his cock with the dress I was wearing. He then said I have some things to take care of so I’ll be back later, as he pulled his pants up. I wasn’t sure what was happening as I sat up to face him. My pussy had a little stream of cum leaking out and running down onto Jeff’s desktop. No kiss good-bye a hug, not a thing. He had just fucked me like I was a whore or something and walked out the door. I took a shower, ate dinner, watched some TV and more or less just sat there alone thinking. Thinking how bad I have been. Thinking what I have done. Thinking what I have turned into. I ended up falling asleep around midnight waiting for Tom’s return.

When I awoke the next morning I saw I was still alone in bed. As I was getting dressed for work I kept thinking, what the hell happened to Tom, oh well, I’ll see him at work. Then I recalled that I had to pick up Jeff at the airport after work. And he said to have on something sexy. So I put on a little white lace garter belt with white stockings. Next on was a pair of very sheer see-through white panties and a matching bra. Then I put on a more or less plan skirt and top. I wasn’t looking that sex on the outside, but under my clothes is what Jeff was going to get to see. As I was driving to work I was thinking that Tom would like the underwear I have on also.

Once at work I walked by the production department and didn’t see Tom. I went on up to my office and sat down at my desk. I had just turned on my computer when Judy came in and sat on my desk.

She said, did you hear the news about Tom? Playing dumb I said Tom who? She said you know Tom from the bar, works in production, your lunch mate yesterday? I said oh him, what about him? He’s in jail, he got busted last night. The first thing to come to my mind is that he must have been drinking and driving. So I asked, what did he do? Judy laughed and said he got busted fucking Carla our boss Steve’s new wife. I was in shock that he had just left me to go screw another woman, what a pig. And of all people my boss’s new wife. They have just been married a few months.

Why is he in jail, where they doing it in public or something? No, this is the weird part, seem that he was talking to her at this bar as She was waiting Steve. Tom slipped some aphrodisiac thing in her drink. She got all screwed up and went out in back to his car and let him screw her in the car. Just so happens Steve showed up and parked in the back also. As he was walking to the bar he seen two people screwing in a car and didn’t think too much about it. As we was going on by he heard Carla’s voice yelling that she was cumming. He went back to look in the car window to find his wife sitting on Tom’s cock ridding it like a cowgirl.

My mouth was wide open as Judy was telling me this story. Flashbacks of my night at the bar with Tom kept popping into my head. Judy went on to say that Steve yanked the door open and pulled Carla out of the car. He then went to work on beating the shit out of Tom, with his pants around his ankles. So the cops showed up and broke it all up. They then seen that Carla was really drunk or on something. A female Cop said that she thinks Carla was slipped something. They took her to the hospital and it was confirmed that some one had put an aphrodisiac in her drink. Well Tom denied giving her anything, saying that she asked him to go to the car for sex. My mind was spinning now. That fucker must have done the same thing to me.

Judy said as it turned out the bar had a video of them sitting at the bar. When Carla turned to look at the door Tom dropped two little pills in her drink. Not ten minutes later Tom was helping her to the door. So the cops busted Tom right there on the spot. They also searched his house and found he had a lot of them sex pills and tons of photos of other girls that they think he’s drugged and had sex with. He'd also been busted in California for the same thing and ditched out of there before he went to court.