All Comments on 'I Didn't Even Touch Her'

by shambles

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarabout 17 years ago
Ohhhhhhhh yes you did ...

You touched her all right ... in that most sensitive of all erogenous zones; right there in her mind. Wow. This story is awesome. There is nothing like a man who knows how to seduce and caress and arouse a woman with words. Max is quite a man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
mind blowing!

mind blowing says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!

This may well be the hottest story in Lit. WOW just WOW! Hot as hell.

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
A lovely story

I loved your story immensely. Great characters, wonderful dialogue, and writing that avoids a lot of the usual sexual cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
17dc

If she thinks "masturbate" is a dirty word, it's surprising that she lets him fuck her the first time they meet. As for the word "vagina," it has no place in a lit-erotica story (unless it takes place in a gynecologist's office)'

Cunt. Cock. These are the only words you need.

Sue.

Los Altos CA

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
taxi, key, apartment --

so Freudian, sexy, and noir

(weird--Steven King sounds sort of like--)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

You should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

dumb but gave me a stiffy to work with

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve been edging for days. The dirty talk in the bar almost pushed my over. Had to stop and take a few deep breaths to hold myself back. I’m about to leave for my day with pussy juices running down my legs. I want to cum so bad now and it’s going to be very difficult to put a lid on it until my husband gets home tonight. Poor guy isn’t going to know what hit him when he walks through the door.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous