I Didn't Have a Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers

I went back to our table and everyone was watching me as I sat back down. "Missed her," I told Sue.

"Just get her on the phone and I'll explain it all to her," she said in a concerned voice.

"She's not picking up her cell," I told her.

"Who is Randy?" Sue asked.

"My youngest daughter who is still pissed at me for breaking up her happy home. I never saw her when we came in, but I wasn't looking either. I'll show her the papers and explain it to her tomorrow when she cools down," I told her. "Let's not let this put a damper on our celebration, we're homeowners now," I said as we clinked our glasses.

For the next two days I tried everything to reach Karin. I even went so far as to go over to her house, but she either wasn't home or wasn't answering the door. I finally sent her one final e-mail, my tenth.

"I've been trying to explain to you what was going on, but you won't answer my calls or e-mails. Sue and I purchased condos and we were just celebrating our good fortune, that's all. If you don't want to believe me or think I'm lying I guess we haven't come as far as I thought. The balls in your court, but only for a little while this time. I'm not going through all that shit again." I hit enter.

A week later Sue and I were having dinner when I watched Karin walk in with her date.

"I guess I've got my answer I'm sorry to say," I said watching them sit at a table almost on top of ours. "Let's get the hell out of here," I said motioning to our waiter for our check.

"You pay for that, and I'll be right back," Sue told me.

Four minutes later she was back and reaching for my arm. She smiled at Karin and gave her a little wave as we left.

"What the hell was that all about," I asked.

"Just drive to your place and you'll find out," Sue told me as we headed out.

"I can't believe she didn't believe me after everything we've gone through," I told Sue.

"Steve, sometimes people get so side tracked that they need someone to give them a little nudge to get them back in the right direction," Sue said as we pulled up to my place. "Come on, we need to get inside and get ready for your visitor," she said running up the walkway.

"Sue, what are you talking about? What visitor?" I asked as we got into my apartment.

At that point, Sue started to undress. Her jacket, dress, shoes were all coming off.

"Sue, I don't think I'm ready for this, and I'm really not in the mood right now," I told her as I watched her get completely naked.

Damn she had a nice firm body and on any other night I probably would have taken her up on her offer, but I was still pissed off at what happened at the restaurant. About three minutes later, the front bell rang.

"Let it ring," Sue told me as we stood there.

When someone started banging on the door, Sue said she'd handle it. She walked nude to the door and opened it about a foot, just enough to make sure the person on the other side could see she was totally naked.

"Yes," she said opening the door.

"Where's Steve?" An angry Karin asked.

"He's a little busy right now as you can see, why don't you send him an e-mail. I'll make sure he sees it when we're finished. Of course, that probably won't be until tomorrow some time. So Karin, why don't you go back to your date, so I can go back to mine, you know how he gets when he's interrupted in the middle of what he doing," she said with a smile.

"No way in hell. You're going to have to go through me if you want him," Karin said as she barged into my apartment as she went stomping down the hall to my bedroom as I stood there in amazement at what was going on.

"I told her at the restaurant that if she didn't want you anymore, I did. That we were going back to your place so I could ball your eyes out and make you forget the stupid bitch that didn't believe you," Sue said with a smile on her face just as Karin came back from down the hall.

"Where is he," she shouted before seeing me standing there fully clothes.

"With that, I think it's time I make my exit," Sue said putting on her clothing. "Karin, remember what I told you," she said as she came up to me, kissed me on the cheek and said she'd see me later.

"Like hell you will," Karin said as Sue shut the door.

"All right, I was trying to make you jealous. I thought you were two timing me and was going to show you two could play that game," she said now feeling a little stupid. "You said we were going to be exclusive after that night. You always said that you couldn't afford anything until the house sold then all of a sudden you said you were buying a condo? It didn't add up in my brain. I thought you were lying because I'd caught you doing something you weren't supposed to be doing."

"Karin, how can we expect to make a go of it, if you don't trust me?" I asked.

"I do trust you, but I guess not entirely. I just didn't want to lose you again and kind of went off the deep end,' she told me.

I didn't know if I was mad that Karin was trying to make me jealous or impressed that she was ready to go toe to toe with Sue to keep me.

"It looks like we need a bit more time to sort out all the issues before we try again," I told her.

"Steve I love you more than I've loved anything in my life. I had a problem that I didn't take care of which caused me to lose you once. I may not be perfect yet, but I'm working on it for the both of us. If you want us to wait, then I'll wait. I won't be happy about it, but I'll respect your wishes and back off, but only for a little while," she told me.

We talked all night and didn't even make love Saturday night but she did talk me into it Sunday morning.

I'd like to say that we had a fairy tale love affair after that, but it didn't happen quite that way. We stayed together and she even moved into the penthouse with me but we had more than one blowup. I never knew which Karin I was coming home to at night. We finally went to a fifth doctor together and finally got her medications sorted out. If that hadn't happened we never would have made it.

As the three of us sit on my deck, sipping wine watching the sun start to go down Karin looks at Sue.

"Would you really have taken Steve to bed that night just to spite me?" she asked her.

"To spite you no way. I would have done it for the shear pleasure of taking a wonderful man to bed and showing him that there were more fish in the sea and I for one would loved a shot at him," she said now looking at me. "Since he now know what I looked like, I don't think it would have taken much," she said sipping her wine.

"Ladies, ladies, don't I have any say in this?" I asked.

"Come on Steve, with two hot women wanting you, it would have been a win, win situation for you no matter who you picked," Karin told me. "I'm just glad I came out on top."

"You did for now," Sue said under her breath as she looked over at Steve, sipping her wine and feeling her pussy starting to get wet.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,305 Followers