All Comments on 'I Didn't Know: An Incestual Journey'

by LadySugar

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic !

Thank you for a great little story that was so well told .

Most enjoyable.

bryanforbryanforover 13 years ago
A Truly Beautiful Story

Please write some more Stories on Literotica.com . I Look forward to reading your next Story, as soon as you have finished putting pen to paper once again.

My thanks to you.

Chadwick22Chadwick22over 13 years ago
An amazing story

WOW. That was a wonderful story. Amazingly written. I believe I have found a new favorite author. The way the story flowed was amazing. Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great debut story

Congratulations on your well written debut story. Excellent plot, character development and hot erotic scenes. Hope to read more from you. I see from other posts that you have other admirers of your work.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
More...

You said that there were many of these that you have already written; so please share them with us! This was definitely a Five Star story and I can barely wait for M O R E.

DonricoDonricoover 13 years ago
Wonderfully done!

LadySuger, you did a great job witting this story. It was incredible. It flowed at a perfect pace and demonstrated a level of Hotness! I love in a story. Innocence turned guilty yet we so loved them both that we cannot bare to see part or lose the taboo to which they have both surrendered. I was there and enjoyed it immensely. I am going to add you to my Fave List. I will be looking for your next project with guilty anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WOW!! Perfect pacing, realistic situation, delightfully kinky! I'll hope for more- put them on stage at a swingers' club, for example!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot hot hot

More please lots more. Oh I think that you think like me, I would just love to meet you and take you to insane levels of pleasure with first my tounge then my good size cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sweetly written

I loved this story so sensitive and I was touched at how you portrayed their touching dilemma of caring and loving each other through a difficult situation.

Wish there was another chapter to this story, you are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a great read!!

and a wonderful story!! a 5 star entry beautifully written!! you've taken a genuine crisis in David and Cassie's life and made it all work out for the best...for both.

it was a sweet poignant story that had me a little teary eyed on occasion. i will definitely be checking into your other work very soon...excellent job and well done, indeed!

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking dadies hard cock and wantin him more

briliant awesome stroy. so very erotic and exciting. love reading one.

brilliant story as well as the writing more of this story would be so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i can't believe it!

This story is so so so sexy! I can't believe no one has commented on this story. I'm new to this site. Fabulous story! Well developed characters! write a sequel please.

lorencinolorencinoover 11 years ago
Remarkable

Frankly, I am quite in awe that a 20 year-old woman could so accurately evoke the mind of an older man in the throes of arousal. The story felt completely genuine. Well done, Mi’lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful job!

Well done carefully crafted (but the 'looking at photos' seemed out of place) but I still enjoyed it.

However! It's not done!!!!!!!!! :)

I hope you plan to revisit them!

zAmorous1964zAmorous1964over 7 years ago
Amazing

This is lovely and deep... Please write more... more like this.

Thank you for all your amazing works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT!

I was wondering how this would turn into an incest story... with different last names, and never having known of each other, they could even get married, if they wanted... this was really, really good.

shyspudshyspudover 4 years ago

really beautiful, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Splendid

So passionate and lovely.

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago
Great Story

Good story, wish you would keep posting :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous