I Discover That I Like Men Seeing My Body Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that it wouldn't take long. My breathing got heavier and I watched my chest and stomach rise up and down faster and heavier. As I started cumming I felt the convulsions in my pussy as it wanted something to suck in.

As I started to calm down I heard,

"Fucking hell, that's amazing. No wonder you're a stripper; I bet that you make a lot of money with an act like that."

"That's no act," Piper said, "that was real, and she's not the only one who can do that."

"Come on then girl; show us."

Piper spread her legs and the same 10 eyes stared at her bald pussy as she too started to cum.

"Fucking amazing!" A male voice said. "Think what that would be like if your dick was inside that."

To me that was an invite so I got to my feet and went and stood between 2 of the guys. I moved my feet apart, bent over (keeping my knees straight) and waggled my butt at the guy nearest my butt. As he started to fondle it I reached forward to the zip in the trousers in front of me.

As I pulled the cock out and opened my mouth I felt a cock behind me slide into my pussy.

I got fucked at both ends until I was filled at each end; but I didn't cum again. The cock in my mouth had been pushed so far into my mouth that it was in my throat. Twice I had to push the guy back so that I could gasp for some air. I decided that I needed more practice at deep throating and made a mental note to get Piper to use the big, soft, plastic cock that we have at home on me.

When the 2 guys withdrew we sat down and watched the other 2 guys fill Piper at both ends. I could swear that Piper was taking more cock in her mouth than I was and I looked forward to us talking about it in bed one night.

After another couple of beers Piper and I decided that we needed to move on. A little surprisingly and disappointingly, we both found our bikini tops and skirts, got dressed and bade farewell to the guys saying that we might just be back sometime for more drinks and ......

We wandered around some more and it wasn't long before we were asked to flash our tits again. Of course we obliged and we got talking to some more guys. These ones were cooking some food and we agreed on a swap; some food for a blow job. After both we were offered some beers.

About half way down the bottle I started to feel REALLY horny. Without realising it my right hand was under the flap of my skirt and playing with my pussy.

Piper must have been feeling the same as she asked,

"Did you guys put something in these beers?"

The guys laughed and one said,

"Sure did; that'll keep you randy for the next couple of days. When it gets real bad you get yourselves over here and we'll take care of you."

As he said that he was rubbing his crotch and grinning. The other guys were smiling as well.

Unsurprisingly both Piper and I were a bit pissed. We wanted to be horny all the time, and get a lot of sex; but we wanted it under our terms; not because some creeps had drugged us. Piper got up, pulled me up and told the guys to 'fuck off'. We left them but as we walked further towards the stage area we soon got over being pissed and laughed as we agreed that whatever it was that they'd got us to drink was working; we were both very randy.

As we got nearer to the stage we saw the toilets. We both needed a piss so we went and had one. We'd both expected the toilets to be disgusting and to have to piss standing up but they weren't bad; maybe it was because it was still early and the weather was warm.

We had a look at the showers whilst we were there. We'd been expecting to have to go for the whole weekend without being able to get washed; but they too were okay looking. We decided that we weren't going to go home stinking of sweat and cum after all.

Down at the main arena there must have been about a 1000 people watching a band that we'd never heard of. They were okay but we could have more fun wandering around and teasing men. Besides; we were both feeling quite horny. I could see Piper's juices running down the insides of her thighs and I'm sure that I was in the same state.

When I mentioned it to Piper she said,

"Yeah I know, I've seen your legs. Maybe we should shorten our skirts to let the breeze dry us."

The skirts that we were wearing were very short to start off with but when Piper rolled the top of hers it uncovered her pussy. She was going to walk around with her pussy on display.

Not wanting to miss out, I did the same. Our skirts were now more like wide belts. To add to our slutty appearance I adjusted my bikini top so that both my areolas were exposed with my nipples threatening to pop out. Piper's response was to do the same, except with one nipple showing.

Arm in arm, we set off to where the stalls and funfair was.

"I need some more cock." Piper said.

"Me too; let's go the long way round; through the camp site." I replied.

We did, and it wasn't long before we accepted some more beers and got fucked again. The guys that we chose invited other guys to wank over us as they fucked us. I think that I got fucked by 4 guys and gave a similar number of blow jobs. When we finally left them we had cum dripping out of us and drying on our faces and bodies.

Amazingly, we still had our clothes but we didn't fancy walking around for the rest of the day with dried cum all over us so we headed for the showers and got cleaned-up. Neither of us fancied putting cum crusted skirts and tops back on so we streaked back to our tent.

The problem was that we weren't sure where our tent was and I'm sure that we ran further than we really needed to before we finally saw the gazebo. We were both happy that the gazebo was taller than most of the other tents.

We saw 2 policemen as we streaked but all they did was smile at us. As I ran passed them I thought about an old joke about a truncheon and smiled to myself as I ran.

We got quite a few rude comments from guys as we ran as well; all of them about what they'd like to do to us. When we got into our tent I lay on my sleeping bag cumming and thinking about having a queue of guys taking it in turn to come into the tent and fuck me.

As my high subsided I looked at Piper; she too was lying there frigging away.

Suitably refreshed we found some clean clothes and headed for the funfair.

We never did make it to the funfair that day; too many men asking to see our tits then pussies. Then it was too much beer and too much fucking and blowjobs.

I got better at deep throating that day. I hardly ever gag now although I still have to push the guy away if he tries to keep his cock in my throat for too long.

There was one guy who just wouldn't stop ramming his cock down my throat. I thought that he'd never cum. By the time he had cum I had saliva all over my face and chest. It was even coming out of my nose.

When we woke-up the next morning we were laying naked on top of our sleeping bags. We both stank of booze and had dried cum all over us. We looked for the clothes that we'd gone out in the previous day but we couldn't find them anywhere. We guessed that we'd staggered back to our gazebo naked.

Finding a towel each we wrapped them round us and went for a shower.

The showers were individual ones but in clusters; male and female. Each cluster was round some pallets with limited views from outside the cluster. You could either leave your stuff out on the pallets or take it into the small showers where it would probably get wet. We chose to leave our towels on the pallets and leave the shower door open (we shared one shower).

We started remembering things as the cold water washed the dried cum off us. Remembering that we'd been fucked lots of times and still has cum seeping out of us that we wanted to wash out.

Stepping out onto the pallets we looked round for a hosepipe or something but all we could find was an empty 1.5 litre soft drinks bottle.

"That'll do." Piper said as she rinsed it out then filled it with clean water.

She squat down and lowered her pussy onto the bottle so that the neck was inside her.

"Right Abby, get down and squeeze that bottle."

As I did, Piper gasped and complained that it was cold. She stood up, leaving the half full bottle on the floor. She squeezed her legs together for a few seconds then opened her legs and the water came gushing out.

"That was fun," Piper said, "let's do it again."

We did then did it to me twice. Piper was right; it was cold and I wished that they'd had warm water there but 'what the hell', I felt clean after it.

Wrapping the towels round us again, we headed back to our gazebo, this time responding to the 'show us your tits' requests by opening our towels and giving the guys a full frontal.

Yes, we were still horny. We didn't know if it was just us, or the drugs that had been put in our drinks; but we didn't care.

That day was the main day of the festival, when all the big bands were on. We were definitely going to be in the audience.

As we walked back to our gazebo we smelt bacon cooking and just had to find the source. We did and managed to scrounge a couple of bacon sandwiches; but it cost us. We had to eat them without our towels; and give 4 of the guys blow jobs.

Satisfied on all counts, we made it back to our gazebo and decided to get a bit more sleep before heading to the main arena. We lay on top of our now double sleeping bag and had a quick cuddle and diddle before falling asleep.

I was woken up by the sound of a rather loud, particularly bad band blaring out. Piper was still asleep so I started rubbing her clit to see how long it would take for her to wake-up.

About 30 seconds, but she asked me to keep going.

After she'd cum we found another little wrap skirt and bikini top each and went to the main arena. It wasn't long before we got chatting to a group of guys and we traded our tops for some beer.

Surrounded by thousands of people we enjoyed the music and atmosphere. At one point I wanted see more of what was on stage so one of the guys volunteered to let me get on his shoulders. When he squat down to let me get on he told me to stand in front of him, facing him then lift one leg over his shoulder.

I giggled to myself as I realised that I'd be on his shoulders the wrong way round; i.e. with my stomach in his face and my pussy at his mouth. He had to support my butt and he couldn't see what was happening on the stage but he certainly seemed to be enjoying himself; and pleasing me as his mouth got busy.

He'd made me cum before his arms got tired and he passed me to another one of the other guys. Piper too was enjoying a similar experience. We watched all our favourite band's performance getting eaten by a number of guys -- double pleasure.

Later on, one of the girls in one of the bands jumped out onto the audience and got passed around for a few minutes before being returned to the stage. That started a number of girls in the audience doing some crowd surfing.

When one of the guys said that he hoped a girl would get passed near him because he wanted a grope, I said,

"Lift me up and pass me around and you'll get your chance."

Another guy told me that I'd probably lose my skirt. I smiled and said,

"Let's do it."

Both Piper and I were raised up and passed from groping hands to groping hands. That guy was right, our skirts soon disappeared and our naked bodies got groped and probed.

Wow! What an experience; I had 2 orgasms before I got lowered to the ground.

It took me a good 5 minutes to find Piper and we never did find those guys again. We were both naked, half drunk and still as horny as hell.

We had quite a bit of fun on the way back to our gazebo that we finally reached sometime in the middle of the night.

The next morning (afternoon) when we woke up, most of the tents round us had gone. We put some clothes on, packed what we wanted to take home (leaving the gazebo and sleeping bags) and headed for home.

The Porno (soft) Films

---------------------------

One night at the club we were relaxing at the bar after our acts and we were approached by a man who told us that he was a film producer. I could tell that Piper was thinking the same as me,

"Yeah, right, sure you are;" but we listened to his spiel as he went on about some of the films that he'd made. Neither of us had heard of any of them.

Anyway, he told us that he was about to make a film about girls who get naked in public and the reaction of the public around them. He said that the film was going to be produced round the Mediterranean where the climate was more conducive to outdoor nudity. That sort of got our attention but we were still sceptical. When we talked in bed later we were both a bit worried that it might be some sort of scam and that we'd end up getting kidnapped and sold to some arab slave trader.

Anyway, the next day we phoned the guy (Lucas) and told him that we wanted to go and visit his studio in England. A couple of days later we went and watched a gang-bang being filmed. Lucas offered to let us join in but neither of us fancied it -- but watching them did make us horny and the back seat of our car got used just after we left.

While we were there Lucas told us that the film that he had us in mind for was going to be filmed in Marbella and that we'd be based at a villa along the coast and that it would take about 3 weeks. That sounded good to us and before we left we told Lucas that we were in. Three weeks in the sun flashing our goodies sounded great to both of us.

The next day we found out what we needed to do to get our first passports and soon made the trip to the nearest passport office.

One week later we were heading to the airport for the trip to Malaga.

We'd been told that we didn't need to take many clothes as everything that we'd need for the filming would be provided for us. Nevertheless we still had a small suitcase full of skimpy clothes, and a few girly toys with us.

There was a car waiting for us that took us to the villa where we met the film crew (2 men -- Max and Leo) and Lucas. And what a villa it was; enough bedrooms for all of us, a big swimming pool and reasonably private as well.

Lucas told us that we could chose whichever bedrooms we wanted but we chose just the biggest one.

After asking Lucas if we had to wear anything at the villa we went and had a shower then joined the 3 guys by the pool. Of course we were naked and the guys stared at us as we walked towards them.

Over some drinks we talked about the scenes that Lucas wanted, the proposed locations and what he wanted us to do. Lucas kept telling us that being naked in public is all about confidence; about believing that there was nothing wrong with it and that everyone did all the time. It all sounded very easy to Piper and I but we got a little nervous when he told us that a Spanish lawyer would be dropping by later to introduce himself to us -- just in case.

Lucas put our minds at rest by telling us that nudity around that part of the world is quite common on the beaches but he wasn't sure what peoples, or the police's, reaction would be in the places that he was proposing to use.

He also told us that a Spanish girl about our age would be joining us later; she'd be doing the housekeeping and would be carrying some backup dresses for us when we went out and always be nearby, again, just in case.

Business out of the way, Lucas told us that we could relax for the rest of the day. We took the opportunity to look round the place, swim, sunbathe and flaunt our bodies in front of the men.

Later that afternoon the housekeeper arrived. She's quite good looking and called Catalina. Lucas brought her out and introduced us before she got started with her work. She didn't seem at all phased by us being naked. I guessed that she'd seen lots on naked girls on the beaches; maybe even getting naked herself; she has a cute body.

When the lawyer arrived he couldn't take his eyes off us. We joined Lucas talking to him even though they were talking in Spanish. It felt good having a man stare at our bodies and by the time that he left I was VERY wet and horny. I had to go and dive into the pool again, just to calm down.

We asked Lucas if we should put some clothes on for dinner and were pleased when he said that it was up to us what we wore when we were at the villa at all times.

We talked over Lucas' ideas some more and had a few drinks before going to bed. It was a while before Piper and I got to sleep because we'd both got very horny being naked around those guys.

Next morning found us putting skirts, tops AND underwear on and heading into Marbella. Our first stop was a McDonalds near a big shopping centre.

Lucas took the 2 camera guys in first and got organised. The cameras weren't the big ones that you see on TV; they were expensive looking hand-held ones that could sit on a table and not attract any attention. It was lunchtime so the place was quite busy.

Piper and I had been sat at one of the tables outside, feeling quite hot, until Lucas waived at us. When he waived at us we walked in. As we queued to be served Lucas had told us to take our tops off so we did. One man stared at us and our boring, white bras; so I waved my hand in front of my face and said,

"It's so hot in here."

As we got closer to being served we'd been told to take our bras off; so we did.

When we got to be served the 'would you like that with fries' guy just stood there for a second staring at our tits. I started getting wet -- and it wasn't with sweat.

Piper started to give him our order, which brought him down to earth, as I looked at the other staff. Some were looking and then ignoring us whilst some stopped work to stare. No one said a word -- well not one that we could understand.

Tray of fries and drinks in her hand, Piper led us to a table that Lucas had kept for us. He got up and moved away just as we got there, not acknowledging us.

As per instructed, Piper put the tray down then proceeded to take her skirt then knickers off. I was doing the same and we sat down wearing only our shoes.

We slowly ate as one or two people stared at us. One was a guy sat at an angle to us and I'm sure that he could see our bare legs. I confirmed that by opening mine and saw a grin appear on his face.

I hadn't been told to, but I picked up one of the fries and slid it along my wet slit. I so wanted to dip it in my hole but I resisted and just opened my mouth wide before putting it in and eating it.

No one had come up to us by the time that we'd finished and our instructions were to just get up and slowly walk out. We did, taking the long route and the place went silent as we slowly walked round the place, then out.

We stood by the car as we waited for Lucas, Max, Leo and Catalina then drove back towards the villa with Piper and I still naked. The thing was that the car that Lucas had hired was a jeep; a topless jeep. It was so exciting driving around like that.

I asked Lucas if there was a beach nearby where we could go for a swim as I'd never swam in the sea before. After a quick word with Catalina Lucas drove to a car park with loads of big sand dunes at one side. Catalina pointed to the way to the beach and Piper and I jumped out, threw our shoes back in the car and were off towards the beach.

We walked through the dunes then the beach, with lots of people on it, and into the sea. What an amazing feeling that is. There's nothing sexy about it, just natural; being at one with nature with nothing man-made in between.

When we got out we went for a walk along the beach, passed Lucas and the others and on to an area that I don't think is supposed to be a nudist beach because we were the only 2 naked people there. We didn't care as we wandered around looking at the little beach stalls.

After a while Piper saw Max and Leo with their cameras. We ignored them and continued walking. We came to a beach bar and wanted a drink so we went in and looked around. It didn't take long for a middle-aged man to offer to buy us a drink.