I Discover That I Like Men Seeing My Body Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long my hand was on my pussy and my middle finger was working on my clit.

With all those horny men staring at me it wasn't long before I started to cum. As my body shook and jerked I felt myself being moved across the table so that my head was hanging off the side. Before I'd even come down from my high I felt a cock forcing its way into my mouth.

As the cock pushed its way into my throat I felt fingers on and in my pussy. I did a quick check and they weren't my fingers so whilst one man was fucking my throat another was finger fucking me - hard.

I don't know how many cocks got rammed down my throat; or how many different hands probed my holes; yes, at least one man fingered my butt hole.

I also don't know how many orgasms I had, or how long it took, but by the time the assault on my body stopped I was absolutely knackered. My face and hair were covered in cum and my saliva and my eye liner was running down the sides of my face (I saw that in the mirror when we got back to the villa).

When those men had finally finished with Piper and I they just lifted us off the table, dumped us on a chair and got on with their game(s).

As I started to feel something vaguely resembling normal I said to one of the men,

"Can we have our clothes back now?"

"Hell no, you didn't win so we get to keep them."

"But how are we going to get back to our hotel?

"Not our problem babe."

"But, but......."

"No buts; you lost everything; so piss off now and let us get on with a serious game."

We just sat there for ages until I got up and pulled Piper up. As I got to my feet I saw 2 big wet patches on the table where our pussies had been. I almost smiled and thought,

"You won't forget me in a hurry."

We got to the door where Lucas met us and almost carried us out to the car.

Back at villa Piper and I spent ages in the shower before going to the main living area where the 3 guys were. We plonked ourselves on a sofa and were given beers before we got asked about the evening.

The Rodeo

------------

Well that's what they called it but whilst I was there never saw one live animal. What the place was, was an organised 18-30s booze-up with some entertainment thrown in.

Lucas didn't tell us where we were going that evening; he just gave us a very short top and a skimpy skirt and told us to get in the car. We drove for about 45 minutes, out of civilisation and into the hills then we arrived at this old farmhouse type place. As we drove in I saw about 5 or 6 coaches parked-up and got really curious. Did Lucas want us to get naked in front of dozens of people? My pussy tingled and got real wet just thinking about it.

Lucas parked the car and led us into this very big barn type building. On the door was a poster for a Rodeo with a banner across it saying 'Nude English Girls Waitressing'. That couldn't be referring to Piper and I could it? I got a bit wetter. As soon as the door opened the noise of over a hundred people hit us. What I saw was a dozen or so long tables with 18-30s sat at them, all quite happy.

Along one side of the barn was a long stage. At either end was one of these mechanical bulls. In the middle was a comedian cracking some very rude jokes. When he saw us he called Lucas up onto the stage. Lucas told Piper and me to follow him.

Microphone in his hand, Lucas said,

"Ladies and gentlemen; you all saw the poster on the door on the way in and maybe you've been a little disappointed so far, but don't despair, your 2 naked waitresses are here. May I introduce to you, Bamboo and Peach."

Lucas held his hand out towards us and I blushed a little; I didn't know what to do. So I did a little curtsy.

When the applause died down Lucas continued,

"Ladies you are improperly dressed to be able to do your job tonight. Ladies and gentlemen, what do you think Bamboo and Peach should do?"

Of course, the majority of the people there said,

"Get em off!" or "Strip!"

Now stripping in front of an audience is our job so this was easy. Music started coming out of the speakers and Piper and I started gyrating our hips and slowly getting naked. When the music stopped both Piper and I were on our spread knees rubbing our pussies.

Lucas called for quiet then said,

"Ladies and gentlemen, very soon these 2 lovelies will be coming down there to take your orders. Please feel free to touch and grope them as much as you like; but please, don't take all night. There are lots of you out there that all want to have a feel."

Lucas then led us down to where the other waitresses were coming from and introduced us to the man who was organising the girls. After a quick talk about the very limited range of drinks and their cost; we were sent out to get our first orders.

All this wasn't completely new to us as we often serve the tables at work. The main differences being that at work there is a no touching rule, and we're supposed to have some clothes on.

As we walked out Piper turned to me and said,

"Shit girl, this is going to be fun."

"Too right!" I replied.

And fun it was. The first guy that I asked put his arm round my thigh and went straight for my hole; my wet hole.

"Fuck girl; you've been waiting for this haven't you?"

I smiled and asked him what he'd like to order.

The next couple of hours flew by. My tits must have been squeezed, my nipples pulled and squeezed, my pussy invaded and my butt slapped over a hundred times. Oh, and I must have cum 6 or 7 times. I did hope that Max and Leo had got it all on video. A log of the guys there got selfies and videos of me.

While that was going on the comedian introduced some sexy dancers and got a constant stream of people; mainly girls, to ride on the mechanical bulls. I never saw much of it as I had other things on my mind, but I did see a few topless girls and one naked girl walking back to a table.

As it all came to an end Lucas got Piper and me to stand either side of the exit door so that anyone leaving who wanted one last feel could do so.

I was knackered, but we were stood by one of the mechanical bulls and I mentioned that I would have liked a go on one. One of the Spanish organisers was nearby and obviously heard me because he offered to let both Piper and I have a go. I said that it wasn't necessary, and besides there was no one left to watch us.

The man got on his 2-way radio and within a minute or so 20+ male staff (presumably), were stood there waiting for us to begin.

Piper went first; one of the staff pushing her up onto the bull by her bare butt. It was great fun watching her bounce about. She was holding-on to the bull by that little rope that was right in front of her pussy and she kept having her pussy press against her hand. I wondered if her hand kept pressing against her clit.

The operator kept Piper on for ages. I was convinced that he was doing it just to let him and his colleagues have a good look at her.

Eventually she lost it and went flying; landing on her back with arms and legs spread. She just lay there until 2 men went over to her and lifted her up. They had to almost carry her to a chair to rest.

My turn -- the same guy helped me get on and as he pushed my butt his fingers opened me up and invaded me. I looked down at him and smiled.

Wow; I soon found out why some girls only last a few seconds. I really had to concentrate to keep my balance; my little B's wobbling up and down.

Again, I was sure that the operator was deliberately trying to keep me on because every time that I thought I was going to go flying the bull stopped so that I could get my balance.

My pussy did get pressed against my hand a few times but sex was the last thing on my mind. I didn't think about sex until I too was spread out on my back on the inflatable mats. As the 2 men came to pick me up my pussy reminded me that I was naked and that 2 men were about to handle me. I didn't cum but I got very wet quickly and my pussy ached for attention.

As I was sat next to Piper getting my breath back I saw Leo with his camera rolling; our little audience slowly dispersing.

Lazy Day

----------

The next day was a lazy day; Lucas took us to the main beach in the centre of Marbella. It's not a nude beach; only topless; but that didn't stop Lucas telling us to get naked.

We spent quite a few hours soaking up the sun. Whenever we were laid on our stomachs we had our right hand under us and playing with our pussies. Anyone behind us would have been able to see our pussies with our fingers working away. I actually managed to make myself cum twice on that beach.

The Night Club

-----------------

We went to a night club a few times but this one particular night was extra good. Lucas had got us to wear ultra short skirts that didn't even cover our pussies or butts. We went to the bar across the road for a couple of drinks before going into the club.

We were just crossing the road to the club when a limo pulled up and lots of girls started piling out. All of them were as scantily dressed as Piper and I was.

Lucas had the idea that Piper and I could tag along with them to see what happens, so we all went round the front of the limo and as we walked through the line of girls getting out of the limo, Piper and I turned and joined their line.

The girls were being led straight in and we managed to get in with them, without paying. Lucas and the others (including Catalina) weren't that lucky; they had to join the queue and pay to get in.

Once inside we followed the girls to the main dance floor. From the way that they were dancing and letting the men get all over them it was obvious that they'd been on the booze or drugs before they got there.

Some of the guys were all over us as well and neither of us resisted when they groped us and pulled our clothes off. We were soon dancing on the main dance floor wearing only our shoes.

Catalina came over to us to check that we were okay; and to bring us a drink; and we managed to get her to stay and dance with us.

After a while we noticed that some of the limo girls had disappeared and we soon realised that they were going through a door with a bouncer stood by it. As we got closer we saw a sign on the door that said 'VIPs'.

Catalina also saw that the bouncer was one of her cousins. While she was talking to him Piper and I went through the door. It was a sort of lounge with sofas all around. It was what was going on on the sofas that was the interesting part; basically it was an orgy. People were fucking and sucking all over the place.

Naturally, we joined in and I was sorry that Max or Leo couldn't get in there to film us.

Sex with our Hosts

---------------------

With all this writing about us getting naked in public I haven't yet written anything about the sex that we had with Lucas, Max and Leo. It started the second day that we were there and both Piper and I fucked all 3 of them. There weren't many nights that started in our own bed; but we always ended up back there.

Whichever one of us woke-up first each morning woke the other by rubbing her pussy. I just love it when Piper does that to me.