I Discover That I Like Men Seeing My Body Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We accepted and stood at the bar drinking and talking to him while he stared at our tits and pussies and Max and Leo continued filming us, and the other patrons of the bar.

Eventually, we said farewell to the guy and headed back to the car. One man driving into the car park nearly crashed when he saw us walking towards him.

Max and Leo went and got Lucas and on the way to the villa Lucas told us that that wasn't the bar scene that he'd wanted; but the footage would certainly be going into the film.

That first full day sort of set the pattern for the whole 3 weeks. Out filming a scene or two each day then stopping at a beach for a while then back to the villa for a meal and some drinks; or just to get some clothes on and go out to eat then a bar or club.

Some of the scenes that we filmed were a bit boring and not very exciting but the ones that weren't were: -

Getting on a bus naked

--------------------------

There's a bus service that goes along the coast road and Lucas thought that it could be 'interesting' if we were to get on one of the buses naked and sit there for a few stops then get off.

Thankfully Lucas picked a bus that was nearly full. The bus driver looked rather bemused as we handed him our money but he didn't say anything. As we walked along the centre isle everyone sat at the sides looked at us. Some of the men grinned and some of the women glared at us.

We had to stand near the middle of the bus and the men sat near us never stopped staring at our pussies which got me wetter and wetter and I got so close to cumming. I could swear that my juices were trickling down the insides of my thighs.

When we got off the bus I'm sure that a couple of the men still on the bus must have hurt their necks as the strained to watch us as the bus drove off.

Walked into a bar naked and order a drink

-----------------------------------------------

Lucas picked a bar that was full of young people and we got quite a lot of comments as we went in. Funnily enough people moved out of the way to let us get to the bar. The only comment that the barman made to us was to tell us that we should make ourselves invisible if the police called in to do their regular checks.

We hadn't taken any money with us but we didn't have any problems getting a drink; there were plenty of young men willing to buy us one. We chatted to quite a few of them and both of us had an orgasm when we sat on the bar with our knees wide apart. I'm sure that some of the men must have realised that we were cumming but none of them shouted it out loud. I for one wondered what I would have done if they had.

The bus round town

----------------------

We took our clothes off just as the first bus arrived, and when we tried to get on the driver muttered something in Spanish and shut the door before we could actually get on. I guessed that he was a miserable old sod.

The next driver wasn't so ancient in his attitude and he let us on with a grin on his face.

Some of the seats on those buses are higher up and Piper led me to them. We sat on the seats nearest the exit with our pussies high enough for everyone getting off to look at them with ease. Most of the older women either ignored us or muttered something in Spanish as they got off; but every one of the men had a good look; especially as we opened our legs as much as we could when men got off.

Restaurant

------------

This was fun, and something I'd like to try back in England. Lucas, Max, Leo and Catalina went ahead and got a table in the middle of the room; one that had a few empty tables nearby.

When we walked in a member of staff quickly approached us and asked us if we were in the right place. When we said that we were, and that we would like a table for 2, he hesitated for a second then said,

"Of course madam, follow me please."

He led us to a little table in the back corner of the room but there was no way that we were going to be hidden away. I looked round, walked over to a table near Lucas and said,

"This one will do for us. That's not a problem; is it?"

The table was one that has a bench seat on one side and both Piper and I sat on it. We wanted to be able to sit back whenever the waiter(s) came to see us. We got excellent service with just about every member of staff coming to look at the 2 naked girls. Even a couple of male customers came over to ask us stupid questions. It was obvious what they wanted, so we sat back, spread our legs a bit and let them look. Both Piper and I managed to cum once.

When we'd finished we got up and walked out, still total naked. Catalina was waiting just down the street with our clothes.

Shopping for clothes

-----------------------

That was fun. Lucas picked what looked like an up-market boutique; quite small and on the main street. So that there was an excuse for one of the cameramen to be in the shop, he (Max) and Piper pretended to be a couple browsing for clothes with Max holding the camera in a shoulder bag. That left me to go in on my own, strip and try clothes on.

Bloody hell, those prices were out of this world. I guess that Marbella has quite a lot of millionaires living there and that shop was aimed at their daughters.

There was a woman, in her later twenties, looking after the shop on her own (I don't suppose they get that many customers); and she looked down her nose at me as I walked in and started looking through the racks. Some of the clothes weren't that bad; they just had stupid price tags.

I found one dress that looked quite nice and turned to the woman and asked her if I could try it on.

Nodding her head she pointed to the changing room. It consisted of a curtain across one corner of the shop. Ignoring her I moved round so that I was visible to Max and Piper, and anyone outside the shop who looked my way; and started taking my skimpy top and minute skirt off.

"Madam!" The woman said, but by that time I was naked. I looked round and saw that Piper, Max and the woman were all staring at me. I picked up the dress and put it on. I walked around, smoothing my hands up the side of the dress as the 3 of them continued to stare.

"I think I'll look for another one." I said and took the dress off. Putting it back on its hanger I started looking through the racks without getting dressed.

"Daddy, can I try some dresses on?" Piper said.

"Of course you can poppet." Max replied.

That was the cue for Piper to strip.

We both wandered round the shop checking-out all the clothes and trying one or two on.

Piper and I got close and as she tried a little skirt on I said to her,

"That looks good on you."

"Thank you," Piper replied. "That suit looks good on you."

I giggled a bit because the only thing that I had on was my birthday suit. Piper turned towards Max and slowly walked up to him rolling her nipples between finger and thumbs and said,

"What do you think daddy."

"I think that you should all be leaving." The shop assistant said. "This isn't a brothel."

As Piper was taking the skirt off I went up to the woman and as she watched me I put a finger in my pussy, lifted it to her face and rubbed it across her mouth lips.

I laughed at her, turned and picked up my clothes and walked out onto the street still naked.

"Policeman!" Catalina shouted.

We all looked round, saw them and Max, Lucas, Catalina and Leo stood between them and us while Piper and I quickly got dressed.

Laughing as we waked passed the policeman, Lucas told us that we were going to the shopping centre to find a 'normal' young woman's clothes shop and have a bit of fun there.

This scene was going to be something that we'd done in England; a shop that sells clothes for young women and a branch of a big multiple. Lots more people to flash and hopefully some men.

The plan for this scene was for Piper and I to browse until we saw seething that we liked then just strip naked out in the shop and try the new clothes on. Then take it off and browse some more.

Max followed me with his hidden camera, and Leo followed Piper. Lucas pretended to be with Catalina and just watched from a distance.

The store was quite busy with quite a few people and quite a few men.

Piper and I split up and went in different directions. I quickly found a dress that would do and stripped my top and tiny skirt off leaving me naked apart from my shoes.

Two teenage girls were nearby and they stopped and stared as I got naked and put the dress on. With the dress on I turned to them and smiled. One of them smiled back; the other just staring.

I smoothed my hands up and down my sides and front (tits as well) before lifting the dress right off me. As I put it back on the hanger then rack I saw that the 2 girls had been joined by a young couple; the man staring at me with a grin on his face. Hopefully, a bulge in his pants as well.

After I'd tried something else on and put it back on the rack I was looking for something else to try on and a young woman came over. She started talking in Spanish but I didn't have a clue what she was saying; even her waving of hands meant nothing to me. In the end she turned and walked off saying something like,

"puto Inglés."

I didn't know what the first word meant, or if I had heard it right; but I was sure that the second word is the Spanish version of 'English'.

I looked round the shop and saw a little crowd of people around a naked Piper. It looked like she was having as much fun as I was.

Moving to a rack near the front of the store I continued my search. Finding a nice top I slipped it on and looked round. There was a mirror on a pillar nearby so I went to it. Firstly to see what the top looked like, but also to see if my juices were visible from the front. They weren't but my nipples were tenting the top. I smiled, took the top off and walked back to where I'd got it from.

As I walked I looked round, my audience had increased and a man was looking at me through the store window.

I'd just selected a skirt to try on when an older looking woman marched over to me with the girl who'd 'spoken' to me earlier following her.

In broken English she told me to get out of the shop. Then she stormed over to Piper, presumably to tell her the same.

The younger girl followed me to where I'd left the clothes that I'd worn when I arrived; watched me put them on then, followed me to the door.

Piper followed shortly after and we laughed as we went looking for Lucas.

Market along the coast

--------------------------

One day Lucas piled us all into the car and drove us towards Fuengirola. We stopped at a market setup on some land alongside the coast road, near a village called Mijas Costa.

There were dozens of stalls selling just about everything that you could think of; including quite a few clothes stalls. The first one of these that we came to Lucas told Piper and I to try some clothes on.

Stripping in front of the stall it didn't take long for a little audience to surround us.

After trying on a couple of things we moved on; still totally naked. We stopped at a couple of stalls to look at what they were selling; and to check-out how many men were following us.

One of the stalls was run by a man just a bit older than us. He obviously wanted us to stay at his stall because he kept bringing other things for us to try on. Some of them weren't totally ridiculous so we obliged him. He also asked us if he could take a selfie with us. Of course we told him to wait until we were naked again before taking it.

Once we'd been round the market we walked to a nearby café and had a drink before leaving. The staff there didn't seem at all bothered by our lack of clothes.

Water Park

------------

I'd been to a Water Park back home in England when I was a kid; but that was indoors and not very big. I was expecting this outdoor one, near Torremolinos, to be bigger. It was, but not as big as I expected.

Anyway; the plan was to wear something going in then find somewhere to setup a 'base', strip and spend a few hours on the rides and in the pool totally naked. Just to add to the normality of us being naked, Lucas, Leo and Catalina were going to walk around with us leaving Max to carry the hidden camera.

Catalina was a little reluctant at first, but when Lucas offered her an extra 100 euros she was happy to walk around wearing just a little wrap cover-up skirt that only just covered her butt and pussy.

We quickly found a bit of grass and spread our towels. As we started walking around Lucas said,

"Remember girls, act like you have every right to be naked and that you do it every day."

That statement proved to be true on many occasions on that holiday / film making job.

I was amazed at how few people took any notice of us. It seemed to be only the men between the ages of 18 and 45 and the women over 45 that noticed us; and they just stared; although I did spot 2 young men following us for most of the day.

Frolicking around in the pools was fun, but not exciting. The exciting parts were the rides; and queueing for them.

In the queues we always seemed to get just in front of some young men and Piper and I just had to stand with our legs apart.

The first time that we got to the top and the start of the ride I was a little nervous that the staff there might throw a wobbler and throw us out of the park but it turned out that Catalina knew the young man there; they'd worked together just after they'd left school. When Catalina first saw him she was very nervous, trying to make the skirt longer; but when he saw her he just held her hands and kissed her cheeks. They talked a bit in Spanish before she turned to get on the ride with a smile on her face.

That first ride / slide managed to rip Catalina's skirt making it useless. Lucas told her not to worry, and threw it in the nearest litter bin.

"But, but...." Catalina started to say but Lucas just waved her off saying that it didn't matter. He was right; the skirt didn't cover enough for her to call herself 'decent' and her pussy had been on display since we got there. Even the young man at the top of the first ride must have seen it.

Lucas insisted that we go on that ride again, and if the young man hadn't seen her pussy the first time, he certainly did the second time. The rest of us left her talking to him and then we had to wait for a couple of minutes for her at the bottom.

At the bottom, Catalina told us that her friend had been on his radio and told all the staff that he knew one of the naked girls that were in the park.

The rides that use the big rubber rings were the best; we had to sit on them with our legs spread wide; Catalina seemed to be embarrassed every time that she saw someone that she knew.

I thought that it was funny and wondered what would happen the next time that she saw any of them.

We had a great time with Piper cumming twice and me 3 times. We even walked out of the car park and back to the car totally naked, Catalina as well.

After those scenes, which had gone very smoothly, Lucas decided that he wanted to up the stakes a bit and have us do something a bit more outrageous. He suggested that he put is in situations where we might get groped, fucked or even gang banged.

Piper and I looked at each other, smiled, and in stereo said,

"Bring it on man."

The Game of Pool

-------------------

That evening Lucas gave each of us a short, but not too short, skirt and a thin, scoop top that was a little big on me, and told us that we were going to play pool. When Piper told him that she'd never played before he told her that it didn't matter; he wanted us to lose. He told us that we were going to a bar that has a games room with a couple of pool tables in it. It's frequented by lots of young men all wanting to prove how good they are at pool.

As planned, Piper and I went in, followed by Lucas, Max and Leo. Piper and I went up to the tables and watched for a while. When a game finished I said,

"How about us girls show you boys how it's done."

One of the winners turned and looked us up and down then said,

"We play for 20 euros a game; have you got any money?"

"We ain't got no money but we do have these." Piper said holding the hem of her top.

"You want to play with your clothes as your stake? You know that you'll get beat and have to give them to us." One of the guys said.

"That's only if you win; and that ain't going to happen." I replied.

"Yeah, sure, bring it on."

Well, you should have seen us play; it was pathetic. I don't think that the guys cared though. As Piper or I moved around the table and bent over to play a shot some of the guys moved around with us and stood behind us. Of course we spread our legs; and of course our skirts rode right up on our butts.

We didn't forget the tit men; our scoop tops hung down letting them look across the table and see our tits.

Of course we got thrashed; but that was what was planned. When it was over one of the guys came up to us and said,

"Okay, time to pay up."

"Can we play again please, there were too many distractions for us."

"I don't think so; come on pay up. Get them off."

Piper and I looked at each other and slowly lifted our tops off. There were a few cheers and comments as our tits became visible.

"There you are guys, happy now." I said.

"No, the deal was clothes; plural. Get the rest off."

We both unfastened our skirts and let them drop to the floor; making a half-hearted attempt to cover our goodies with our hands.

More cheers and a few rude comments.

"Can we play another game please; we want the chance to win our clothes back."

"But what stake have you got?"

"Err, nothing."

"Well we only play if someone's got something to lose."

"But we're naked; we haven't got anything."

"Tell you what, we'll play you again and if you win you can have your clothes back; but if we win you get on that table, spread your legs wide and make yourself cum."

After pretending to have a short whispering conversation with Piper I said,

"Okay, but when we win you guys have to wank in front of us as well as giving us our clothes back."

Piper added,

"I'm looking forward to seeing your cocks as you wank."

Two of the guys laughed and one said,

"It'll never come to that."

"Yes it will, come on, line them up." Piper said.

The guys setup the balls and let us take the first shot. As expected, we were rubbish but the guys weren't as good this time. It was either that they couldn't concentrate on their game or that they wanted more opportunities to look at our bare butts as we bent over to take our shots.

Piper and I took every opportunity to stick our butts into the faces of the guys who were sat round the tables as we took our shots.

About halfway through the game I looked over to Lucas, Leo and Max. All 3 gave us the thumbs-up sign.

The inevitable happened and we lost. As the last ball disappeared into a pocket I looked at Piper and said,

"This wasn't supposed to happen; you said that we could beat these guys."

"Sorry," Piper said, "I really did think that we would win. OMG are we really going to have to make ourselves cum in front of these men?"

"You sure are girls. Come on, pay up. Get on that table and get those fingers working."

We just stood there looking defeated for a few seconds then Piper said,

"Someone's going to have to lift us up."

Piper had hardly finished saying that before lots of hands appeared on our bodies and up we went. The hands put us across the table at either end with our lower legs hanging over the side. More hands spread our legs wide.

"Come on girls," a male voice said, "get on with it."

I turned to look at Piper and saw her right hand sliding down her front.

I did the same and started rubbing my body all around my pussy.