All Comments on 'I Fell In with The Masseur'

by eroticpen69

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nummy

Very nice story. I enjoyed it loads. I hope we can see more from these characters.

-FairyChild

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT Massage

I love massages and this story was like one of my dreams.I have never sucked a cock but,I want to try and that way would be great,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love to hear more...

That was a really incredible story. Not only did you make it incredibly sexy, but you also wrote about the characters in such a way that they felt real. I'd love to hear more.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
Very sweet and romantic

I've had a lot of massages and have never run into a massage table with a hydraulic lift, but otherwise I thought this story was totally believable. It's really true that a lot of masseurs will give you a little extra if they like you and think you'll respond. Well done. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredible story

Wow, i am so turned on after reading this. I want my cherry be taken by a guy like Jon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good writing

I love reading your story.. I wish I could read the second story of "when Massuer takes his virgin cherry"... mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

please keep going with this story line - lots of opportunity: losing his virginity, starting to massage clients on his own, hooking up with his old co-worker who gave him the card originally

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lukewarm

This story had a lot of potential, but some problems with the flow at the beginning meant that I spent more time frowning and trying to rework sentences around in my head than I did pleasuring myself. I really like your ideas. Like seriously, you did those well. What was kinda awkward was the way you would transition from the guy being uncomfortable to him just basically going 'okay, let's do this.'. There needs to be more internal monologue there. Also, the way you kept drawing attention to the fact that he was looking for the women who did the massages at the beginning. That really rather bugged me from the start. I think you could have drawn our attention to his feeling uncomfortable without having to go the obvious route.. Otherwise, this was a pretty good story. I will look into any further submissions you make here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
perfect, i love it!

Your story is touching that it felt so real. I think this story has a lot of potentials and I can't wait to hear more from the characters. I think you really should try to write for a novel like in ellora's cave or loose id. This story has a good background story and fulfill my fantasies (eventhou I'm a woman, I love it and felt so turn on!!). Please keep on writing :)

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 13 years ago
Very hot

The dialogue isn't altogether natural but the sex is :-). I love massage stories--thanks for writing a good one. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
#1 massage story

Loved the story and how it strung you along. Has hard as a rock by the end of the 1st page and stroking myself by the end. In fact have an appt with a male massuse tomorrow.

Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow I really enjoyed this story and I wanted to be in it.....

I wish this could happen to me. I really enoyed this story and especially liked Jon being shaved all over. I would have like to feel his hot bod all over mine, suck his fat cock and tasted his cum in my mouth. Now I am going to swallow my own ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A very hot story!

I enjoyed the way that you eased it along, making it last as a massage should. The 'special treatment' was so hot that I could feel Jon's cock sliding through the cheeks of my ass. I can hardly wait to read about the rest of this adventure...

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

thanks my cock is throbbing like fuck my pants are soaked with precum .? my balls are heavy with cum. now i am going to blow my load of hot spunk all over my stomach wow hot sex this time of day.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great story!

HarleyGuy228HarleyGuy228almost 10 years ago

Now I'm in the mood for a nice massage...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wonderful job interview

I want to become next candidate for interview. Ummmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautifully told story

It is a wonderfully erotic story.Please please write further about Ron and Steve. Longing for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So sensual story it took me over the edge twice.

A beautiful story and so sexy. I would be frightened to be fucked by 10". But sucking and masturbating is good.

I shot my first big load all across my laptop screen and keyboard. But I just kept hold of it and it didn't go down during the rest of the story. And then, when he sucked off Jon and Jon shot a huge load, then I came a second time. This was not so big a load, but lovely warm spunk ran over my thighs and hands, and I wanted both of them to kiss me.....lovely.

JasteJasteabout 3 years ago
Didnt exect to enjoy this

Didnt exect to enjoy this but my cock assured me that I did. Needs a part 2

Stephen899Stephen899over 2 years ago

What a great story. Boy I'd like to be Steve. Nothing quite like your first time !

PabloPaco2022PabloPaco2022over 1 year ago

A magnificent piece of erotic erection creating penmanship. Naturally the story made sure the erection created was followed by up and down body tingling cum. Love your stories (such as the straight guy in the tropics finding heaven on earth) but from the dates on posted comments it looks as if you are no longer writing. Very sad.

muzicmannmuzicmann13 days ago

This a wonderful fantasy, in fact, one I've had the pleasure of enjoying and hope to many times over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous